• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best use of the DS's second screen?

Which was the best idea?

• Pokétch (DPPt)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • The entire menu plus more (HGSS)

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • C-Gear (BW/B2W2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PSS (XY)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Pokémon-Amie (XY)

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Super Training (XY)

Votes: 1 3.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    For me, hands down HG/SS made the best use of the touch screen. The menu was convenient to navigate, toggling Running Shoes, the registered items, you name it. Also the interaction was there with the Pokeathlon which was personally my favourite side thing in any Pokemon game as it reminded me of the Pokemon Stadium "Mini-Games" days.
    The C-Gear was pointless, rarely used it, like trying to catch Feebas in R/S/E rare.
    In XY the PSS, Super Training and Amie is a great idea just i feel the menu navigation from HG/SS was better overall.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
    Years
    Personally I think that HGSS had a great deign on the bottom screen, but XY implemented all of the same things -Autorun +Wifi functions, which is amazing and extremely useful for traders like myself. It's by far the most functional use of the bottom screen to date.

Harmonious Fusion

over the rainbow, there's a glorious sight
    Years
    I use the PSS constantly, but I actually voted for Amie. It's a super-cute and creative idea that was implemented well, even if I haven't used it much.

Back