• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • Vs. Aqua I

Much relieved with the more level road to cycle on, Kliff procceeded full speed ahead towards Mauville. However something was a bit odd. The whole road was practically lifeless - no trainers, or even casual cyclists. But, if something was up, then that guy wouldn't be giving out bikes to rent would he?

Trying to put this small mystery to the back of his mind, Kliff simply looked onwards, looking for any signs of an upcoming city. The large number of trees were still bloking the way though. Just then, Kliff slowed down:

He could have sworn he heard someone nearby.

Suddenly, Kliff jumped in fright as his bike shuddered and was thrown aside with great force. Groaning at the unpleasant fall to the metallic ground, he kneeled upright and saw a large fish with the back wheel of his bike hanging menacingly out of its jaws,

[Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13
    Carvanha: the Savage pokemon. Carvanha's strongly developed jaws and its sharply pointed fangs pack the destructive power to rip out boat hulls. Many boats have been attacked and sunk by this Pokémon.

"What the f-"

"Now now," a croaky, menacing voice spoke, "We wouldn't want any inappropriate language now would we?" it was a burly man, dressed like a pirate - with a tight, striped top, jeans and a bandana.

"Inappropriate?!" Kliff gasped, "Your Carvanha just trashed my freakin' bike!" He got to his feet, fists clenched,

The man simply laughed, "You must have missed the warnings boy," he began, "Nobody's used this path for quite some time now thanks to Team Aqua!" A red flag went up in Kliff's mind. Where had he heard that before?

"I thought Team Magna or whatever were the only losers in Hoenn," Kliff protested,

"Team Magma," the pirate corrected, "Just can't accept that Team Aqua want what's best for this world, and-"

"Yeah, throwing teenagers off their bikes? You should get a nobel peace prize,"

"Shut it! As I was saying, they simply came about only to oppose us. You could say they're inferior." He took a step towards Kliff, "Now then, let's cut to the chase shall we? Hand me your pokemon." his tone suddenly became dangerously serious,

Kliff smirked, and then remembered - Teams Aqua and Magma stole Sam's pokemon! That's where he'd heard of them.

"I'm sure you'd love me to do that wouldn't you?" Kliff said with new determination, "I take it Sam Saruno's pokemon weren't enough for you? Or that Warren guy's for that matter?"

The grunt looked at him, "I don't know anything about that case," he said, "it's for those further up in the Team,"

"So you're now admitting you're, like, a pawn? Just one of the less important ones who can be spared..." Kliff said coyly,

"Carvanha!" the grunt shouted in rage, "Use Ice Fang!" The piranha pokemon lunged for Kliff and bit down with chilling teeth on his leg. Kliff gasped in pain as the cold pierced his skin, sending him falling to the floor. He found himself blacking out from the shock, but he could just see something lying on the ground a few feet away from him.

It was Tok. Her pokeball must have accidently released when Kliff was thrown off his bike! The pirate also caught onto this and walked over to her,

"No!" Kliff blurted in desperate efforts, "Tok! Nooo!" Carvanha, annoyed by the shouting, slapped Kliff hard in the back of the head with its tail fin, causing him to go unconscious.

Before the inky black blotches totally swamped his vision, Kliff could only see the man carefully picking up Tok.

(OOC: Part two coming soon. Can't say when though ^^' Oh, and do I win? :P)

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • @Zeph - Nice post, I bet the bike rent people love Kliff. First he skimps out on paying, and then his bike gets destroyed by Carvanha... I know the second part wasn't exactly his fault, but still xD

Can't wait to see how Kliff get's himself and Tok out of this one!

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • A loud click echoed out, much to Sam's dismay; he'd caught the fish.

"NO! NO NO NO NO NO!" he whined. He'd caught the useless fish; he'd actually caught it without trying. It was a disaster. The fisher stepped forward into the rain.

"What are you so mad about? It's like the Magikarp of Kanto." Sam looked at him, an annoyed look on his face.

"I raised a Magikarp. It's absolutely useless, then…" he picked up the ball, recalling information he learned about how to release Pokémon. If he just pressed that button on the bottom, it might…

"Well, that's not what I meant." Sam stopped. What had he meant, then?

"Enlighten me, then…" The fisher grinned.

"Ever heard of Milotic?" Sam sighed.

"Can't say I have…" he didn't even bother to recall the obviously Hoenn Pokémon's name.

"Well, it evolves from Feebas and it's really powerful. You would like it, so don't release that Feebas, alright?" Sam sighed.

"Sure…why not…" he would release it later, when the guy wasn't around. "…anyway, I'm going to be. Sit out here in the rain as long as you please." Sam stepped inside. The man followed him.

"Hold up, who are you? You don't fight like some new trainer, that's for sure." Sam sighed.

"I'm from Kanto, alright? I've been on a journey already, so I'm definitely not some newbie. My name isn't important…" Sam kept walking. The fisher kept following.

"I'm Tony, professional fisher. But that's not what I meant, your style looks familiar. Like I've seen it before…" Sam was walking faster now. This guy…he couldn't know, could he?

"I don't know what you're talking about…" Sam was scurrying now towards his room. Annoyingly, the man was keeping up.

"It's on the tip of my tongue..." Sam could see his room now.

"I don't know what you're talking about..." he slid towards the door. He was gonna make it!

"Sam Saruno!" the man yelled as though he had just discovered a new species of pokemon. Sam froze, still sliding. This was a bad choice, as he kept going...and crashed into a wall.

"What? But...how...?" he stammered. This guy had gotten it, just like that.

"Sam Saruno. That's you, right?" Sam could only nod. "I'm your biggest fan! Your victories at the Kanto League were legendary! And that Cloyster, one of the best I've ever seen! I'm very sorry for getting on you earlier. My name is Tony..." Sam sighed; he didn't like this special treatment.

"Look, Tony; it's nice to meet you and all but I'm trying to keep a low profile..." Tony looked at him in a confused manner.

"Why? Don't you like being famous? Getting everything you want..." Sam narrowed his eyes.

"Not at all. It isn't anything like the old days when I was still a mediocre trainer who had ambition; now it feels like I have to live up to this expectation..." Tony nodded slowly.

"I think I get it. I guess it isn't the same for us...but I'm still a really big fan. Anything I can ever do to help, just ask!" Sam smiled for the first time around this guy.

"Actually, there is one thing. Just don't tell anyone I'm here. I just want to enjoy my boat ride, alright?" Tony nodded.

"Yes, sir! I'll help you keep your identity hidden! And if you ever need a lift, I'm your man!" Sam nodded.

"Thanks...and see you around." He stepped into his room and sighed. He'd just blown his cover once again. He really needed to stop doing that. Tony seemed like an alright guy, though. He slowly removed his belt and put the two pokeballs he had with him with the others. That useless fish made six total, the max number he could have with him. Trying not to think about that, he just decided to get some more sleep.

The next mining, Sam awoke to a far more pleasurable sound than the day before; ocean waves.

"Ah, the ocean..." he whispered, opening a window; he had already forgotten the night before. The crisp sea breeze entered the room almost immediatly. The salty smell added to Sam's already immense happiness, but something just had to break it.

This morning, it was a knock on the door. Sam scowled; it had to be Travis as usual.

"Travis, leave me alone..." much to his horror, the voice that yelled back was definitely not Travis.

"Sam, what are you talking about? It's me!" Sam stood up and ran over to the door immediatly. Opening it, he saw Diane standing there.

"Oh...er…sorry." He rubbed the back of his head. She had a pouting look on.

"Well, I was going to ask if you wanted to hang out today but now I'm not so sure…" Sam lowered his head.

"I'm really sorry, Diane. Really…" Diane sighed.

"Well, if you're really going to be like that, how about we battle or something?" Sam looked up.

"I could use a good battle…" he remembered his battle with her back at the league. It really had been an incredible fight. Diane grinned.

"Great, so could I. Let's go!" she ran down the hall towards the arena. Sam stepped back into the room and grabbed his jacket and belt with pokeballs on it. Sighing, he stepped out of his room and towards the arena.

Inside the arena, Diane was already checking her pokedex. Sam sighed; she was trying to formulate a strategy for each of his current Pokémon for sure. He looked down at the sixth pokeball on his belt; Feebas.

"Well, Sam! I'm ready when you are. You can have the first move." Sam grinned and grabbed a pokeball.

"Alright, Diane, but remember! You asked for this! Fenrir, let's do this!" Sam threw the pokeball forward towards the middle of the arena. The black dog appeared, growling already. Diane grinned.

"Get ready, Sam! Zigzag, let's go!" Diane threw a red and white sphere of her own towards the center of the arena. A brown Pokémon with darker and lighter zigzag patterns all over its body appeared from the flash. It looked happy…a look Sam wished Fenrir would be more willing to imitate.

"I'll be taking the first move, Diane! Fenrir, use Sand-Attack!" Fenrir spun his feet low and kicked up a cloud of dust at the brown opponent.

"Go for it with Headbutt!" Sam cringed. The brown Pokémon shot forward at an incredible speed and smashed it's head straight into Fenrir's skull. The grey creature was sent flying backwards, howling in pain.

"Ugh…Fenrir, don't take that! Use Tackle!" The dog landed hard, but quickly charged forward and smashed hard into the brown Pokémon. Zigzag stood strong against the attack, but Sam could tell Fenrir had hit harder than Diane had anticipated.

"Don't just let them do that! Use Tail Whip!" Sam scowled. Fenrir's defenses were going to be lowered if he didn't stop the move somehow.

"Don't let her do that! Sand Attack again!" Fenrir spun, kicking up the cloud of dust once more. Zigzag was enveloped in the cloud and Sam could hear it wailing in confusion.

"Ugh…quick, get out of there!"

"Jump into the cloud!" Sam whispered. Fenrir leapt into the cloud just as Zigzag came out.

"Hit it with Tackle!" The brown creature whined in response; it wasn't going to use Tackle on something that wasn't there. "Well? Use Tackle!"

"It can't see Fenrir right now, don't worry, Diane. I'll keep it company! Fenrir, use it with Howl!" A bone chilling howl echoed from the cloud of dust, which was now fading. Zigzag jumped in shock, looking around in fear. "Now get it!" Fenrir leapt out of the now nearly gone dust just as Diane could see the arena again. It crashed hard into Zigzag's side and snarled as the two rolled on top of each other, trying to get some sort of advantage. Neither, however, was having any sort of luck.

"Get it with Headbutt!" In the blink of an eye, Fenrir was flying straight up towards the ceiling. Sam growled.

"Ugh…curl up into a ball or something! Land on it!" Much to Sam's dismay, however, Fenrir went straight down, fangs out. He crashed straight down on the Zigzagoon, who slid backwards. Diane scowled.

"Sam you idiot, haven't you figured it out? I'm stronger and you aren't winning! Go for it, Zigzag! Use Headbutt right now!" Sam growled as the brown Pokémon smashed forward and hit Poochyena once again. The grey dog was sent flying and yipping. Sam closed his eyes.

"Fenrir…" he whispered. The grey dog landed, looking at Sam. "…finish it!" Fenrir nodded and charged. Diane's eyes opened wide; there was no time to give any commands. Zigzag didn't see it coming as he was sent flying backwards. He landed hard, sliding backwards. Sam grinned; Diane did not.

"…Okay then. Use Tackle!" Zigzag, much to Sam's annoyance, ran in the ever familiar zigzag pattern it was known for, making it impossible for him to trace movement. The a leap, Zigzag was flying at Fenrir, who jumped back to dodge. He was hit lightly, sliding back no more than a few inches. Sam grinned once again.

"And hit it with Tackle!" Fenrir leapt forward, but Zigzag was too quick, jumping back to avoid it. "Keep trying!" Fenrir leapt at it continuously but Zigzag dodged every time until finally it was backed against a wall.

"Calm down…" Diane whispered. Sam scowled.

"Don't listen to her! Hit it with Tackle, now!" Fenrir charged forward, but Diane barked out a quick order.

"Quick, jump over it!" Zigzag used the wall to jump over Fenrir, who crashed muzzle first into the wall. Yipping in pain, it was wide open for counter attack. "Go, use Headbutt!"

"NO!" Sam cried as Zigzag lunged forward, smacking Fenrir hard.

"Come on, go for it again!" Zigzag took a couple more shots with its head, but eventually, Sam formulated a plan.

"Jump up!" Fenrir leapt into the air, causing Zigzag to hit the wall this time. "Now smash it!" Fenrir fell, curled up this time. Zigzag was crushed under Fenrir's weight, crying out in pain. Sam grinned as it collapsed.

"Zigzag…" Diane returned the brown creature. Fenrir walked over to in front of Sam.

"Good work, buddy! You can probably take out her…" Sam was cut off by Fenrir suddenly collapsing. He understood completely. "…actually, take a nice, long rest. You earned it…" he returned the grey dog and looked over at Diane, who was checking her pokedex frantically.

"What do I do…?" she whispered to herself. Now that Sam had taken out Zigzag, she didn't have too many more options. Maybe, though, she could use that.

"How about give up? That'll make it easier!" she looked over at Sam and scowled.

"That's it! Get ready, Maku! Go!" She threw a pokeball only to reveal the third of the yellow colored Pokémon that Sam had seen in the region. He scowled.

"Do these things ever go away…?" he whispered. He reached for Sableye's pokeball, but accidentally knocked two off his belt. Diane laughed out loud.

"Maybe work a bit on your coordination?" Sam grinned.

"Maybe some other time! Anyway!" he grabbed the pokeball he thought was Sableye's. "Go!" He threw the ball fully expecting the purple beast to appear. Instead, he got something else completely; the evil brown fish had returned. Diane burst out laughing as the fish began to flop wildly.

"I knew you were losing it, Sam, but I didn't think you'd actually catch something like this!" Sam scowled angrily.

"Stupid fish…show her Tackle!" Instead of flying at the yellow creature, the brown fish decided to leap straight at Sam, who was hit hard in the gut. He fell over, the fish landing on top of him and continuing to flail about. He scowled, but Diane appeared amused.

"Okay, seriously, Sam…" she managed between laughs, "…actually fight." Sam scowled.

"What do you think I'm trying to do…?" he whispered, shoving the fish off. "You useless fish…can't you see she's mocking you?" In reply, Diane decided to make the first move.

"Go for it with Arm Thrust!" Sam scowled and backed up; maybe the damn creature would learn a thing or two from being hit. Maku charged forward, its arm already drawn back to strike. It swung down at the fish, but Feebas had jumped up with a splash attack. As he passed he spun, slapping Maku hard across the face with his back fin. Diane scowled. "I take that back. That thing is just like you; crafty and usually rather annoying." Sam felt hurt by that statement…but why? He shrugged it off.

"Hit it with Tackle!" This time the fish listened, leaping at the yellow creature and knocking it over. Sam grinned. "Yeah!" Feebas looked at him in an evil manner, as though to say 'Stop talking.'

"Ugh…get up and use Vital Throw!" Sam's eyes opened wide as Maku jumped up and grabbed Feebas's back fin. He tossed it high into the air, causing it to crash into the ceiling. Sam growled as Feebas fell, crashing hard into the ground. "Now Tackle it!" The yellow creature charged at Feebas, but Sam could tell the fish had no intention of losing.

"Use Splash to get out of the way!" Feebas managed to splash up just above Maku as the creature jumped in an attempt to tackle it. It slid a couple of feet and stopped…only to be crushed by Feebas thanks to gravity. "Splash again!" Feebas began to flail about atop Maku, who was obviously gasping in pain. The fish must have been heavier than Sam had imagined. Eventually, though, Maku had to have gotten sick of it as it swung its arm out, sending Feebas flying into a wall. The creature hit hard, but showed no signs of serious injury. Instead, it flopped onto the ground and kept flailing. Diane growled.

"HIT IT WITH TACKLE!" Sam sighed as Maku charged forward, trucking Feebas into the wall.

"Tackle it again!" Feebas hit the ground, then leapt forward, hitting Maku in the gut. "Follow up!" Feebas landed, flopping up again as quickly as it's fishy body could manage. Still, Maku was faster.

"Use Arm Thrust again!" This time, Maku's arm was more than fast enough to smash hard into Feebas and send it hurdling across the mock arena. Feebas landed with a small thud, but it managed to stay strong all the same.

"Don't just flop there…" Sam whispered, but what could he do? Feebas couldn't attack without direct attacks and he was just a touch out of his range at the moment. Still, maybe he could lure Maku in. "Use Splash!" Feebas seemed happy to oblige with Sam's plan to just sit there and flop around. This really seemed to set Diane off.

"Stop mocking me! Use Vital Throw!" Maku charged forward and once more grabbed Feebas. Within moments, the fish was flying in the air but Sam knew what to do this time.

"Quick, use Splash off of the ceiling!" Feebas positioned it's body as it hit the roof, flying back down at an extreme rate. It crashed hard into Maku, sending both down into a new dent in the arena floor. Both Pokémon appeared to be still tough, though.

"Ugh, smash it already!" Makuhita smashed his arm up, sending Feebas flying and crashing into the ground, causing fair damage for the first time that fight. Sam growled.

"Tackle it!" Maku was just standing up when he was suddenly hit by a surprise tackle. Sam grinned as the yellow Pokémon fell down again, but scowled when Feebas rolled across the ground in pain from the same attack. Both Pokémon were close to their limits for sure.

"Get up, Maku! Finish it with Tackle!" Sam grinned as Diane gave the command.

"Feebas, you too! Use Tackle on it!" Both Pokémon were quickly up and ready to attack. Within seconds, they had both launched an attack and hit each other. All within five second, they had hit each other and were on the ground trying to shake it off. Both were breathing heavily, but Makuhita suddenly collapsed. Sam grinned; he had won!

"…crap. Even now…" Diane whispered, returning her Pokémon. Sam smiled as he returned Feebas.

"You're evil for sure…but maybe you aren't so bad…" he whispered to the ball. He walked over to Diane.

"Good match…" she said quietly, putting out her hand. Sam took it and shook.

"You, too. Haven't had one like that in a while. So…you busy the rest of the day?" Diane smiled.

"Not really…c'mon, let's go find Travis. I'm sure he's getting worried that neither of us is around for him to bother."

OOC: Okay, so it's not one a day but you get the idea. I"m trying here! Give me a break...

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Miles reached a building that had a sign in bold leters that read, CYCLING ROAD.

Miles walked into the building, and it was almost empty. The only people there were a few people behind a counter, which Miles was sure they were only in the building because they worked there. They seemd to be suprised at his arrival, and one worker spoke up, "Why are you here, kid?"

Miles blinked, thinking it was kind of obvious, and said, "Um... I'm here to go on the Cycling Road to reach the next city... Is that a problem....?"

All of the workers exchanged glances at each other, then another spoke up, saying, "Well, I guess you aren't around these parts... You see, some kind of team, Team Aqua they call themselves, have been showing up on Cycling Road and stealing trainers pokemon... Barely any trainers come this way now, in fear of their pokemon being stolen..."

Miles stayed silent for a moment. All of the workers expected him to turn back and go the long way, but he just smiled and said ,"A team, huh...? Well, it doesn't matter!! If they try and steal any of my pokemon, I'll just beat them! Hehe!!"

The workers all looked suprised, a few began to mutter to each other. One worker said, "Well, if that's what you want to do, I guess you can go ahead... Have a bike, kid?"

Miles remembered that he didn't have a bike, so he wouldn't be bale to go through the Cycling Road. "Oh... Umm.... Not really...."

The worker said, "No problem, you can just take a bike for rent, all you have to do is give it back when you get to the other side. Simple."

Miles could hear one worker mutter, "That is, if the kid can get through all those theifs..."

Miles ignored the comment, not really afraid. He was sure he would be able to take on any of the 'Team Aqua' members if he encountered one. He trusted his team of pokemon, and was sure that nothing bad would happen. The worker called Miles over to where several bikes were placed in a row, and Miles picked out a simple red bike. The worker showed him where the entrence to the Cycling Road was and Miles pedalled off.

"Good luck, kid..." The worker muttered, but Miles was too far to hear the comment.

Miles was pedalling on the bicycle, his vest blowing in the breeze. The sun was shining, several bird pokemon flew overhead and squaked every now and then, everything was fine. And there was no Team Whatever-They're-Called.

"Maybe they left already, "Miles said to himmself. He hadn't seen anyone else on the road, the only biker was him. He gazed at the ocean for a few moments, which had a great view. Then, he felt a wriglling in his pocket. He stopped his bicycle and pulled out the pokeball that was wiggling. Zurill emerged from the pokeball, and looked around the road with intrest.

"Azuuu?"

Miles smiled and said, "Hey Zurill! We're on the Cycling Road right now. Want to ride on the hadnel bars?"

This idea seemed appealing to Zurill, even though she probably had no idea what a handelbar was, but Miles showed her what it was and she bounced on it using her tail, then, she wrapped her tail around the middle of the handelbars and sat down.

"Azu!" Zurill said in a happy voice, signalling that she was ready to go.

Miles smiled and said, "Alright, here we go!!" He started pedalling again and Zurill let out several happy "Azu's" and laughing sounds. Miles smiled, glad that she was enjoying the ride. Having her riding with him was much better than riding alone on the desserted Cycling Road.

Suddenly, Zurill stopped laughing, and she looked alert. Her round ears twitched a few times. Miles kept pedalling, but noticed Zurills' attitude change. He frowned, and said, "Zurill, what's wrong...?"

Then he heard it, a hissing sound, and it seemed to get louder as he continued to pedal. Miles stared at both sides of the Cycling Road, trying to see what was making the sound, but he couldn't find the source of the noise. Zurill couldn't either, but she still looked alert and had a serious look on her face. Then, a giant, black form emerged from some undergrowth and dashed right in the path of Miles and Zurill. Zurill let out a cry of suprise as both she and Miles flew with the bike off of the giant black form. Both Miles and Zurill crashed on the road, Miles groaned and fell off the bike. "O-Oww..."
    He frowned, and looked for Zurill in worry. "Zurill, where are you...?!"

"Azuu...."

Miles looked over in releif, seeing Zurilla few feet away laying on her back. She got on her feet and stumbled around a few feet.

"Zu-Azuuu..."

"Sevvviiiiiii....."

Miles, still on the ground, looked over at the giant black form, which he could now see had several diffrent markings on its body. It looked like a giant snake, and it had two giant fangs pointing out of its mouth. It hissed at both Miles and Zurill, and Miles struggled up onto his feet.

"Well well well.... What do we have here....?"

Miles looked over at where the voice came from. A man wearing a blue bandanna around his head, a black and white striped shirt and blue pants appeared from the undergrowth.

"Finally, a trianer. Nice work, Seviper."

"Sevviiiii...." The pokemon known as Seviper hissed.

Miles, now on his feet, along with Zurill who waddled over to him and was glaring at Seviper. He remembered what the workers had told him before he got on the Cycling Road, and he said, "Wait, I know who you are...."

The man smiled, and seemed to be pleased that Miles knew who he was.

"....You're part of Team Water!!!" Miles declared, and the mans jaw dropped immmediatley.

"Wh-what...?! What's wrong with you!!?! How dare you mock our organization by saying the name wrong!!!" The member yelled in anger, a look of rage on his face.

Miles thought for a moment, then he said, "Ohhh, I know!! I know!! You must be Team Ocean!!"

"NO!!!"

"Team Lake?"

"NO WAY!!"

"Team River, Team Stream, Team Beach?"

"NO, NO, NO!!!"

Mile smiled, then he said, "Ohhh, now I remember!! You're part of Team Seashells!!!"

"THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!" The man roared, his face red with anger.

Miles frowned, cocked his head and said, "Oh, well, I don't know what your Team Whats-it-Called's name is..."

"IT'S TEAM AQUA!! OUR GLORIOUS ORGANIZATION IS CALLED TEAM AQUA!!!!" The man roared.

Miles frowned again, saying, "Well, I don't think your organization must be that important if I forgot its name..."

The mans' face was glowing red with anger, and he yelled, "Stupid kid!! You'll pay for this!! I'm taking all of your pokemon!!!"

Miles got serious as soon as he heard the comment. He said, "I don't thik so!! I guess I'll just have to beat you to make you go away!" He looked at Zurill, who looked ready to fight, but he pulled out her pokeball and said, "Soryy Zurill, but I don't want you to fight."

Zurill looked up at him, shocked. "Zu?!"

Miles looked at her worriedly, saying, "Well, its just that you've fought alot on thE last route. I don't know if you can fight anymore... Sorry." He clicked the button on the pokeball to return her, but she bounced out of the way. Miles blinked and tried again. Zurill bounced out of the way again, saying, "Azu, Azurill!!!"

Miles stared at Zurill for a few moments. She was gazing at him with a determined look in her eyes. She wanted to fight with him, even though she could be tired from all those other battles. Miles sighed, but couldn't help but smile at her eagerness. He said, "Zurill, if the battle gets too serious for you, then you're going back in your pokeball, alright?"

"Zu, Azuu!!" Zurill said, happy that she was able to battle. She bounced infront of Miles and glared at Seviper, who looked down at her with its sharp eyes. It hissed and its' tounge poked out of its mouth before dissapearing back inside again.

Miles could hear his pokedex beep, "Seviper, a poison type pokemon."

Well, Zurill has a ground-type move so we have an advantage, but that Seviper is huge, Miles thought staring at the giant snake who was staring down at Zurill like she was some kind of appetizer.

"Seviper, use Wrap on that Azurill!!" The man yelled.

Seviper moved its body around and launched it towards Zurill, but Miles yelled, "Zurill, use Splash to get away!!!"

Zurill just barely managed to get away from Seviper's giant body before it could catch her. She got up higher into the air, looking down at Seviper who was looking upwards, waiting for Zurill to fall back to the ground. Zurill began to fall downwards towards Seviper with great speed.

The Team Aqua member smirked, and yelled, "Seviper, when that Azurill gets close to you, use Bite!!"

Seviper smirked, showing several other sharp teeth that were smaller to the front two pointing out of its mouth, but they were still sharp looking... Just when Zurill got closer to Seviper, it opened its mouth wide, ready to bring its fangs down on Zurill. Miles waited patiently, then, he yelled, "Zurill, use Mud-Slap!!"

Zurill seemed to smirk, she understood what Miles meant, she slapped her tail towards Sevipers' mouth while she was still in mid-air. The mud went flying towards Sevipers wide-open mouth, and went straight in. The Sevipers' eyes widened, and it started hacking and shaking its head furiously. It hissed several times with in-between hacking sounds as it tried to get the mud out of its mouth.

Zurill, who was still falling from the Splash attack was still aimed towards Seviper who was currently ignoring her and busy thinking about the mud in its' mouth. She slammed down on its head with her tail and sprung off of it like a diving board.

"Seviiii!!!" Seviper hissed in annoyance. It glared at Zurill who had just landed on the ground with her feet.

The man growled in annoyance, then he yelled, "Seviper, use Poison Tail to take out that pipsqueak pokemon!!"

Seviper hissed, and then its tail (body) began to glow a dark purple color, with a few drops hitting the ground. Seviper slithered towards Zurill and brought its sharp tailpoint down to hit her, but Zurill bounced backwards away from it before it hit her. It crashed into the ground and half of the tail was buried in the middle of the concrete road. Seviper hissed in annoyance and glared at Zurill in annoyance. It yanked its still purple glowing tail out of the road and got ready to attack Zurill again. However, Zurill simply dodged the attacks, never once leaving her tail or else she would be stabbed by the poisonous tail. Soon, they started going around in circles, zig-zags, or in a straight line.
    Miles didn't dare try and give an order because he was sure that if Zurill made any other move other than her simple dodging, then that Poison Tail attack would get her. He needed to wait until the Team Aqua member gave Seviper another order. Luckily, that happened.

"Seviper, use Lick!!" The Team Aqua member yelled.

"Seviii!!"

Seviper lunged towards Zurill and opened its mouth, licking Zurill with its' tounge. Nothing happened, however. The Team Aqua member gave a shocked look and Miles smiled. Zurill wasn't affected because she was a normal type, and ghost type attacks don't work on her.

"Alright Zurill, use Mud-Slap while Seviper is close to you!!" Miles yelled.

"Azuu!!"

Zurill smacked her tail with mud that materialized out of thin air and smacked the Seviper right in the face. It hissed in pain form the super-effective attack and shook its head furiously, trying to recover from the attack.

"Now, use Tail Whip!!!" Miles yelled.

Zurill smacked Seviper with her tail, causing its defense to fall. The Team Aqua grunt growled in annoyance.

"Stupid little brat...! Seviper use Poison Tail!!"

"Sevi!!"

Seviper raised its tail, ready to strike down on Zurill and she bounced the other way to avoid the attack, but that was a mistake. Seviper had never meant to move its tail the way where Zurill dodged, and as soon as she was in mid-air, Seviper brought its tail down on Zurill.

"Azuuu!!" Zurill cried in pain, the impact of the giant tail and the poison causing alot of damage.

"Zurill!!" Miles yelled, alarmed. Zurill hit the ground and she flinced. She was poisoned. Miles yelled, "Zurill, quick, use Refresh!!!"

Zurill sighed and she was enveloped in a shining green light, her poison cured. She hoped back onto her feet, but she looked tired from the hit. Miles frowned. Seviper was a strong opponet, stronger than Zurill. If she got hit like that a few more times, it would be over for her. The only chance they ahd was to evade as best they could and hope that Seviper would pause or make a mistake so they could land a hit.

"Seviper, use Wrap!!" The Team Aqua member yelled.

"Sevii!!" Seviper launched its tail towards Zurill, warpping around her and causing her to cry in pain.

"Zurill!!" Miles yelled.

The Team Aqua member smirked. "Heh! It's no use kid, that Azurill can't escape form Seviper's wrap. You're going down."

Miles grit his teeth. That Team Aqua member was right... There was no way Zurill would be able to escape the giant snake. Zurill cried in pain as the Seviper wrapped around Zurill tighter. Miles stared and noticed something. Zurills' tail was free from Sevipers' wrap attack, her body was being constricted. He smiled. Maybe Zurill can get out of Seviper's attack! Miles thought hopefullly.

"Zurill, use Tail Whip!!" Miles yelled. Zurill, despite being constricted tighter and tighter by the giant snake, smacked her tail right in Sevipers' face, causing it to hiss in annoyance. Miles yelled, "Alright, now use Mud-Slap while you're right by its face!!"
    The Team Aquas' members' eyes grew wide, and he was about to yell something, but it was cut short as Seviper let out a loud hiss in pain from being hit close up by Zurills' Mud-Slap attack. Seviper hissed and immediatley loosened its grip around Zurill.

Miles yelled, "Zurill, now's your chance!! Use Splash to get out of there!!"

Zurill, looking tired and panting, did as Miles said and sprung into the air using her tail, escaping another possible chance for a Wrap attack. She landed near Miles, but she looked exhausted. The Seviper glared at Zurill with its slit eyes in annoyance.

"Seviii..." It hissed, not happy from the attack to its face.

The Team Aqua member growled, obviously not happy with how the battle was turning out.

Miles called over, "Say 'Arrrgh!!!' when you want to quit!!!"

The Team Aqua member gave a look of rage and yelled, "Stupid brat!! Seviper, use Poison Tail again!!"

"Zruill, dodge it like last time!!" Miles yelled.

Seviper started lashing its tail around trying to land a hit on Zurill, but Zurill did a great job of dodging though she was getting tired. However, Zurill accidently fell which left her open for Seviper to attack. The Team Aqua member grinned evily and yelled, "Seviper, bring your Poison Tail crashing down on that Azurill!!"

Seviper hissed, making an evil smirk as it looked down on Zurill and it raised its tail upwards, ready to bring it crashing down on Zurill.

Miles frowned, his mind racing trying to think of some way for Zurill to avoid the attack. A crazy thought entered his head, and he wasn't sure it would work, but at least he could try. As Seviper began to bring its tail downward to attack Zurill, Miles yelled, "Zurill, coat your tail with the mud form Mud-Slap to cancel out Sevipers' attack!!"
    Zurill, who had recovered from her fall, brought her tail up that was masked with mud and both Seviper and Zurills' tails collided, but when the poison and mud was gone, neither Zurill or Seviper had been hurt in the process.

Miles smiled, releived that that had worked. Then, he yelled, "Zurill, use Mud-Slap again!!"

Zurill brought her tiail up, with mud materializing and got ready to slap Seviper, but the Team Aqua grunt yelled, "Seviper, use Wrap quick!!"

Seviper wrapped its body around Zurill before she was able to land a could hit, but she was able to smack her tail against Sevipers body which caused it to hiss in pain from the hit.

"Azuu!!" Zurill cried as Seviper tightened its grip around Zurill. Unfortunatley for Zurill, Seviper didn't allow her tail to stick out like last time, so now there was no possible way for Zurill to escape this time, and there weren't any attacks she could use either.
    "Zurill!!" Miles yelled, alarmed. He watched as she continued to loose health from the tight grip from Seviper. The Team Aqua member smirked.

"Seviper, loosen your grip on Azurill!" He yelled. Seviper loosened its grip around Zurill, but Zurill looked too tired to move. Then, the grunt yelled, "Now use Poison Tail on it to swat it away!!!"

"Seviii!!" Seviper hissed, obviously pleased about this. Seviper raised its tail and smacked Zurill towards Miles direction.

"A-azuuu!!!" Zurill cried in pain, flying in mid-air, and when she landed she was going to hit the ground. Hard.

"Zurill!!!" Miles yelled, alarmed. He ran towards where she was flying and caught her in his arms before she hit the ground. She looked exhausted and flinched, she had been poisoned. Miles couldn't let her fight anymore, she was alreayd tired and he wouldn't have the risk of her fainting. She already did a great job in weakening Seviper, she had held her own against the stronger pokemon.

"Use Refresh..." Miles murmered softly, still holding on to Zurill. The green light enveloped Zurill, and the poison effect faded away, but she still looked tried, and her face looked pained every now and then from the hits Seviper had inflicted. He pulled out his pokeball and returned her, saying quietly, "You did a great job Zurill, you deserve a break..."

He put her pokeball back in his pocket and he heard the grunt call over in a mocking tone, "Ohhhh!! Is the little kid quitting?! Ha! That's what you get for messing with Team Aqua!! That puny little Azurill was nothing!!! Once I take your pokemon, I'll make sure that little Azurill gets the worst treatment possible..."

Miles had already pulled out a pokeball by now and threw it yelling, "Ponyta, come out and use Ember near Seviper and that Team Aqua member!!!"

"Poonyta!!"

Ponyta emerged from her pokeball, and as soon as she emerged flames shot out of her mouth, covering the ground in small, burning flames near Seviper and the Team Aqua members' feet. The Team Aqua member cursed and hurried away from the flames while Seviper hissed in annoyance at the burning heat form the flames around it.

Miles glared angirly at the Team Aqua member, growling, "You're going to get it now... If you're a member of some team that has to do with water, then I'll beat you down with fire!! You're not touching any of my pokemon, or anyone else's once I'm done with you.... Now let's get started, Ponyta!!"

Ponyta made an angry snorting sound and glared at the Team Aqua member and Seviper, pawing the road, ready for the fight to start.

(OOC: Miles is angry now...!)

slls81

Years
  • @Sasuneuchiha - Not quite one a day, but you are posting more quickly now... so well done xD

Congratulations Poochyena (Fenrir) grew to Level 13 and learned Bite
    Congratulations Feebas grew to Level 9

@Neku - Nice post! Nice to see Azurill is beginning to develop, and warm to battling.
    He remembered what the workers had told him before he got on the Cycling Road, and he said, "Wait, I know who you are...."

The man smiled, and seemed to be pleased that Miles knew who he was.

"....You're part of Team Water!!!" Miles declared, and the mans jaw dropped immmediatley.

"Wh-what...?! What's wrong with you!!?! How dare you mock our organization by saying the name wrong!!!" The member yelled in anger, a look of rage on his face.

Miles thought for a moment, then he said, "Ohhh, I know!! I know!! You must be Team Ocean!!"

"NO!!!"

"Team Lake?"

"NO WAY!!"

"Team River, Team Stream, Team Beach?"

"NO, NO, NO!!!"

Mile smiled, then he said, "Ohhh, now I remember!! You're part of Team Seashells!!!"

"THAT'S NOT EVEN CLOSE!!!" The man roared, his face red with anger.

Miles frowned, cocked his head and said, "Oh, well, I don't know what your Team Whats-it-Called's name is..."

"IT'S TEAM AQUA!! OUR GLORIOUS ORGANIZATION IS CALLED TEAM AQUA!!!!" The man roared.

Miles frowned again, saying, "Well, I don't think your organization must be that important if I forgot its name..."
    ^^lol

Congratulations Azurill (Zurill) grew to Level 9

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • There are few things more satisfying in life than capturing a giant monstrous whale, and despite still being rather damp, Warren was in high spirits as he ambled into Slateport city. Hands in his pockets, he shouldered aside the door of the Pokémon Centre and dug the balls out of his pockets, dropping them onto the counter. Then, pausing, he reached out and took one back. Nurse Joy looked up.

"Is that all?"

"A room would be good." The nurse mechanically held out a key.

"Room number 5." Warren took the key wordlessly, walking down the short corridor and pushing the door to open. He just had time to wonder why the curtains were drawn and the lights off before something slammed the door shut and bundled him up against the wall. He managed to make a quiet grunt before a hand closed around his throat and two darting brown eyes were glaring right into his own.

"Who are you? What are you doing here? Are you working with him?" Warren gasped and sputtered in utter confusion as a Pokéball dropped from one of his flailing hands. Immediately, it burst open and a small, vaguely tree-like Pokémon materialised. Useless looked up and in doing so, promptly stumbled backwards into one of the legs of Warren's mystery attacker. The hand around his neck loosened and Warren shoved out, stumbling back to lean against a corner as his assailant collapsed onto the bottom of a pair of bunk beds. Gasping and rubbing his sore throat, Warren glared at the person sitting on the bed. It was a boy, about his age, maybe a year older, with short, black, spiked hair, poking out from under a black woollen beanie. He was dressed in a pair of light blue jeans and a camouflage jacket. Useless looked at him with a mixture of confusion and anticipation, before wandering out the door. Warren didn't bother to stop him. Instead, he stepped over towards the boy sitting on the bed.

"Okay…what the hell was that?" The boy stood up, bunching his fists.

"I'm the one asking the questions! Now who the hell are you and why did you come in here?" Resisting a nearly overwhelming urge to punch this guy in the face, Warren paused.

"This…is MY room."

"No, it's mine, hence why I have the damn key." Warren sighed.

"And you'll be sleeping on both levels of the bunk bed?" The boy paused, then spun around and looked at the beds.

"Oh." He turned back.

"So you're not…with him?"

"With who?"

"Guy! That creep who stole my Taillow!" Warren froze.

"Guy? Kinda short, red hair, has a Houndour?" The boy scowled.

"So you DO know him."

"Yeah, unfortunately…look, what's your name?"

"Ethan. How do you know Guy?"

"I've had one or two run-ins with him myself. Look, just give me a minute, I need to call somebody." Standing up, he stepped out of the room, making sure to close the door behind him. He didn't want Ethan over hearing this. Sliding onto one of the stools in front of a video phone, he punched in Guy's number. After three rings, the screen crackled into life and Guy's face appeared. He frowned at Warren.

"What the hell are you doing?" Warren paused, wrong-footed.

"What do you mean?"

"This number is for emergencies only. I can see that you're not bleeding, and nothing's on fire. So why are you calling me?" Warren frowned.

"Does the name Ethan ring a bell?" Guy shrugged.

"What about a Taillow?" Guy bit his lip.

"Ah. That."

"You're sending that Taillow to me right now, or our deal's off." Guy frowned.

"Oh really? You're going to risk cutting off the deal, risk losing your precious Pokémon?" Warren pounded the desk.

"Well, are you going to risk what I'll do to you if you try to take them?" Guy sniggered.

"You don't scare me, Warren. You never have. You're just a weak bully who never outgrew Pallet Town. I bet that if you just gave up and went home, you'd be back to cheerfully terrorising the local kids within hours."

"Why, do you have family living there?" Guy sighed, and leaned back.

"Look, this is going nowhere. Ethan's not getting his Taillow back and we're not changing the deal. That's the end of it." Warren gritted his teeth.

"…look, can we just meet up, talk about it in person? Where are you?"

"I'm in Mauville."

"Fine, I'll see you tomorrow on Cycling Road. Guy rolled his eyes.

"Fine. But I'm not changing my mind." Warren hung up and stood up, fuming. Glancing from side to side to see if Useless was anywhere nearby, he marched back down the corridor and slammed the door open, then froze. Ethan was standing there, Warren's bag open in his hand. Warren grimaced.

"What is this?" Ethan dropped the bag.

"Sorry…I just wanted to be sure you weren't on that creep's side." Warren scowled, snatching the bag back and zipping it closed, before tossing it onto the top bunk.

"Tomorrow, we're going to Cycling Road." Ethan frowned.

"Why?"

"To get your Taillow back, one way or another."

OOC: just a short post to get through Slateport :P

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Sam stepped off the ferry and onto a sandy beach. What an eventful ride it had been, what with the evil fish, the stupid fisherman and the battle with Diane.

"Ugh, stupid ride..." Sam whispered. He handn't enjoyed the ride at all. Well, other than the battle with Diane. "Stupid fish..." He recalled the capture of the fish as he pulled it's pokeball off of his belt. The grey fish had been hell to capture on the ferry but it was all done now. Sadly, he hadn't even wanted to capture the pokemon at all. Still, it had proven it's worth against Diane and if it did end up like his Magikarp had, he would be in possession of a great water type.

Tony had said that they were rare and like the Magikarps back home. Sam had initially assumed that he had meant absolutly useless but later the apparently knowledgable fisher had told him otherwise. Feebas supposedly evolved into some water type called Milotic. The name had sounded familiar to Sam but he thought nothing of it. Instead, he wanted to check out his new town; surly there was something interesting to do in a port city. Walking up the beach, he was quickly met by Diane.

"Sam! Isn't it great? Now that we're in a port city I can finally shop in this region!" Sam sighed.

"Er...sure. Have fun. Do you want me to take your stuff to the pokecenter, then?" Diane smiled warmly, much to Sam's content.

"If you wouldn't mind, that would be great! Thanks!" Diane quickly handed Sam her bags. He sighed as she ran off in pure joy. Suddenly, he bent over from the new weight.

"Why the hell am I being so nice lately? I mean, it's just Diane..." Strangely enough, he felt as though he should beat himself up for saying those last words. It was such an odd feeling and yet he didn't want it to go away. Sighing, he slowly made his way towards the town and, he hoped, a pokecenter. "...and why is this bag so heavy?"

Upon reaching he town, finding a pokecenter want too hard at all. The red roof made it fairly simple in a port city like Slateport. Sam walked inside and instantly to the front desk. The nurse smiled at him.

"How may I help you, sir?" Sam breathed heavily from carrying the two packs; it was nothing like carrying one.

"I would...like...three..." Sam coughed out. Suddenly, though, he was interrupted by a loud yelling.

"Make that one. Chill, I got me and Diane. You don't have to pay for us. I'll take that bag of hers..." Sam handed Travis Diane's bag and he instantly hunched over.

"Heavy, huh?" Travis scowled.

"What in the hell is even in here?" he demanded. Sam shrugged.

"Beats me, thanks for taking it. Anyway..." Sam turned back to the nurse. "Make that one room, please." She nodded and handed him the key.

"What am I supposed to do..." Travis muttered. Sam shrugged.

"Meet up with me and Diane in town somewhere? I'm gonna go look for her." Travis sighed.

"Sure, if my back is feeling better..." Sam nodded and left; that was one conversation he didn't feel like having.

In the town, Sam was walking arouf between all the vendors. It was a huge town fir sure; every crevice was filled by some sort of market and every market had plenty of people in it.

"Damn..." Sam whispered, walking slowly as to keep an eye on all the stores. After a long walk, he saw something he hadn't seen in forever.

"Trainers, trainers! Step right up and get your TMs here!" a man was vending from a stand set up outside a tent. Sam grinned and walked over; some TMs would really help his massivly under-powered team.

"What have you got?" the man grinned at him, showing a golden front tooth.

"You a trainer, kid? Ya look a bit young for th' part but I'm not gonna complain. Check 'em out." He revealed a wide display of the shiny discs. Sam looked through them but it was a bit disappointing.

"Come on, old man. These TMs are weak; stop holding out on me." The man lit up grinning.

"You got a good eye, kid. Come on in me tent and I'll show ya the real goods." He held open the flap and Sam stepped through, grinning widely. Looking around, though, he saw none of the discs.

"Alright, where are they?" He saw the old man reaching into a duffel bag. When he pulled his hand out, a round case was held inside.

"Calm down, they're in here." He pressed a button and the case slid open, revealing several of the discs. Sam stepped forward and began to examin them. Sure enough, they were the real deal; strong and incredibly rare. Slowly, he picked out two.

"How much for these two?" He asked, obviously to the man's delight.

"Those two? Wonderful TMs, Double Team and Focus Punch...20,000 pokedollars." San scowled.

"That's insane! They aren't worth half that!" he complained. The man growled.

"You come in my tent, you buy something, got it? Now buy!" Sam growled. He could take the guy down easily, but causing a scene was the last thing he wanted yo do. Instead, he walked out towards the main stand.

"Fine, I'll take this." He picked up a disc without looking.

"1000 pokedollars." Sam opened his wallet and smacked the thousand down on the table and left without another word.

A bit later, he found himself in a cafe to eat lunch. He was moping like the selfish teen he was.

"Stupid cheap salesman…" he whispered. He was about to finish up his sandwich when he heard a crash from the entrance. He spun around to see Travis breathing heavily.

"Sam!" he huffed, walking over as quickly as his legs would allow him. Sam raised an eyebrow.

"What's up, Travis? Why are you so tired?" Travis took a deep breath.

"I…got a message…kidnapper…ugh…" Travis suddenly fell over, passed out. He had a note in his hand. People were crowding around him, trying to make sure he was okay, but Sam was more interested in the note. Pulling it out of his supposed rival's grip, he read it over.

Dear Travis,
    We have your little girlfriend Diane. If you ever want to see her again, you will bring us all the money you all possess today at noon. Meet us at the TM stand. Don't be late.

Sam scowled; it wasn't very specific. He looked over at the clock; it was 11:45 already. He stood and walked forward. If nothing else, he would get Diane back, even if he didn't have Travis to back him up. He walked out of the café in the same direction he had came from just moments before.

Noon struck and right on time, two men emerged from the tent. Sam had a black jacket he had bought with the spare 15 minutes on as well as a pair of black sweat pants. The men looked at him.

"You Travis?" Sam nodded. His cover identity had to be flawless.

"Where's Diane?" he demanded. As though they expected the question, they pulled her out of the tent. She was tied up and gagged, but it was definitely her. She looked at him in confusion and he couldn't blame her; he didn't look a thing like himself nor Travis.

"Where's the money?" Sam held up his wallet stacked full of low value dollars to make it look loaded. He could see their eyes light up. "Good…now realize this; you can't go blabbing about what we did or we will have her taken again. Next time, though, she won't turn up. There's your warning…" Sam nodded and walked forward. The men walked forward with Diane. Suddenly, Sam stopped short.

"…big mistake." Saying those words, he tossed forward a pokeball. It exploded into light, releasing Feebas. "You'll give me her now…or there'll be trouble." The men burst out laughing.

"You can't take us with a useless fish, kid! Give it up now!" Sam growled.

"I'm warning you, man. Warning you…" Sam glared at the duo with fury in his glare. They both grinned at him.

"You aren't beating us, kid. You aren't good at all; you picked freaking Secret Power as your TM? Sheesh…let's go, Munchlax!" Sam scowled. Munchlax…that really brought back some memories. Still, he would have to take it down; one way or another.

"Yeah, get in here, Onix!" Sam's eyes opened wide at the sound of the giant rock type. He couldn't take that with his current team. Two on one was gonna be hell. Sighing, he reached for his backpack; if anything, he'd need a new move on his little fish.

"Hold on! I'm here!" Sam heard the familiar voice and turned around. Travis was running towards him with a pokeball in hand. "Venusaur, go!" He threw the ball and the giant turquoise Pokémon appeared.

"Travis…thanks." Travis looked at him.

"Sam? That you? New outfit doesn't suit you…" Sam sighed, taking off the hood and removing the sunglasses. He quickly unzipped the jacket and put the sunglasses inside.

"Heh…let's do this, then!" As though suddenly realizing Sam and Travis obviously had the edge, the men stepped back.

"Onix…let's go!" The man with Diane suddenly hopped on his Onix and rushed off. Travis scowled.

"Venusaur…we're going after him! Sam, take this guy down!" Sam nodded.

"I've got this." Sam pulled out the TM disc as Travis ran off after the Onix. He turned to face his opponent.

"Give it up, kid! You aren't winning against me! My Munchlax can use all sorts of TM moves. For example; USE FOCUS PUNCH!" Sam scowled. He didn't have much time.

"Feebas, come here!" The fish flopped over and Sam touched the disc to it. The energy started to gather, much to Sam's relief, but would it make it in time? Munchlax's hand turned a bright white color and he charged forward. Sam cringed. "Er…SECRET POWER!" Much to Sam's surprise, sand started to lift from around then. It formed a thin wall in front of Feebas and was hit by Munchlax. Nothing happened and Munchlax pulled back his hand, shaking it in pain.

"Munch…" he whined. The man narrowed his eyes.

"Stupid Pokémon, get in there with Tackle!" Munchlax charged forward at Feebas, but Sam knew how to handle this.

"Use Splash to get in its face!" Feebas shot up, smacking Munchlax across the face hard. Sam chuckled. "Still think you're so good?" The man looked furious.

"No one asked you. Use Frustration!" Munchlax appeared to become incredibly irritated. Suddenly, he smacked out and smashed Feebas hard. The fish went flying and landed hard. Sam scowled.

"Not bad…but use Secret Power!" Sand rose from the ground and formed several sharp spears. They quickly shot forward at Munchlax at a quick rate.

"Protect!" A green barrier appeared around Munchlax, guarding him. Sam scowled.

"You just don't give up, do you? Tackle it, then!" Feebas launched forward and hit Munchlax right as the barrier disappeared. Munchlax flew backwards, sliding to stop. Sam smirked.

"You idiot. You just don't get it. I'm unbeatable! Munchlax, use Body Slam!" Munchlax leapt into the air, crushing Feebas under his weight when he fell. Sam growled.

"Why won't you quit? I'm way better than you…you haven't got a chance! Feebas, use Secret Power again!" Feebas caused some more sand to rise up, bringing it down hard on the Munchlax. The Pokémon was crushed by the large volume of sand. Sam grinned. "Still so sure you're unbeatable?"

"…stupid brat. FOCUS PUNCH!" Munchlax shot out of the sand, smashing a white fist into Feebas. The fish flew backwards through the air, crashing hard into the ground. Sam's eyes opened wide.

"Fee…bas…?" he whispered. The fish croaked quietly; it was still conscious but heavily injured. The man laughed loudly.

"Give up, kid. It's all over now. Focus Punch!" Munchlax charged forward, his fist white again. Sam closed his eyes.

"Feebas…" he whispered. Munchlax was very close now. "…Tackle!" Feebas suddenly jumped up, though weakly, and smashed into Munchlax's stomach. The teal Pokémon clutched his gut, his fist's color fading.

"Finish it, crush it with Secret Power!" Feebas pulled together all of his focus to bring together one last wave of sand. Lifting it above Munchlax, it was waiting for Sam's order. "End it!"

"Fee…bas!" it croaked, bringing down the cloud of sand.

"Munchlax!" the man yelled. He didn't have any time to move, though. Munchlax was buried under the sand. The sand quickly fell loosely, Munchlax breathing heavily but still holding on.

"Tackle!" Feebas shot forward, hitting Munchlax in the gut. It wasn't even a real fight; Munchlax was shot back, hitting his trainer. The man fell over, Munchlax landed on him. Sam grinned, then walked up to him.

"Please…please don't hurt me!" the man cringed. Sam sighed, then pointed a pokeball at Feebas.

"I have no plans to. Instead…" Sam walked inside the tent. The man looked at him in confusion, but Sam walked out a couple moments later. He was holding the TM case. The man's face went pale.

"You wouldn't…" Sam grinned.

"Oh, yes I would. You have to atone for this somehow. I'll take the two I was looking at earlier…" Sam popped open the TM case and took out 2 of the TMs. "…and leave you with this." He tossed the man the TM case and walked off.

Sam spent a while looking for Travis and Diane, asking around for information. Finally, he found out that they were seen heading towards the pokecenter.

"Sounds like Travis did alright…" he whispered, walking towards the pokecenter. It was getting dark. Sam decided to pop in on them and see if they wanted to get dinner; that battle hadn't taken long but searching the whole town for them had. Walking into the pokecenter, Sam walked up to the nurse.

"Excuse me, ma'am…have you seen the guy who came here with me earlier?" she looked up.

"Er…yes, actually. They left just a bit ago…him and the girl that was with him, I mean." Sam nodded.

"Did they say where they were going?" the nurse shook her head.

"But they'll be back later. Why don't you take a seat and order some food?" Sam smiled.

"Thanks…" Sam walked over to the dining area. Sam ordered dinner.

Dinner was long, but Sam got through it and they still hadn't gotten back. Instead, Sam sat down in one of the large arm chairs. They were so comfortable, though…so soft…so warm. Before Sam knew it, he was asleep.

A while later, Sam woke up groggily. He stood up and walked over to the nurse's counter; the entire room was empty.

"Did they ever come back…" he asked sleepily. She smiled.

"Yes, not too long ago, actually. You should go see them." Sam smiled.

"Thanks…" he walked up the pokecenter stairs to Travis's room. He couldn't hear anything from behind the door.

"Travis, I'm coming in." He opened the door to one of the most horrifying sights he'd ever seen. Travis and Diane were kissing…but that wasn't the worst of it; they were kissing over and over…it was so incredibly disturbing. He backed up in shock and Travis suddenly looked over. Breaking the kiss, he looked at Sam.

"Sam…?" Sam said nothing. He suddenly just took off, running back down the hall.

"SAM!" Diane yelled after him, but Sam wasn't listening. He wasn't hearing anything. He was just running. Running wherever his legs would take him; running as far as he could. It didn't matter where to…he just had to run.

He finally lost his energy on the beach. He ended up there after a long run. He was certain he'd lost Diane and Travis at last. He looked up at the sky.

"Why…?" he whispered. So many questions…but he could only wrap them up with one. "Why…Diane…?" He stared up at the full moon. A tear ran down his cheek. "WHY?!" He screamed. It echoed a loudly through the town. Tears were flowing down Sam's cheeks now. He was on the ground, pounding the sand.

"Sam…" a voice behind him whispered. Sam spun around to see Travis standing there, Diane next to him.

"…What the hell do you want?" he glared, the tears starting to stop.

"Sam…what's wrong?" Sam clenched a fist.

"…everything. Travis, it doesn't matter what you do. I'm leaving. Tomorrow morning…" he whispered, walking back towards the pokecenter. "…I'm gone." With that, he started running again, back towards the pokecenter.

"…Sam…" Diane whispered after he was gone. Travis wrapped his arm around her.

"I don't get him some days. I don't know what's going on, but he'll work it out. He always seems to…" Diane nodded and the two started to follow Sam back to the pokecenter.

OOC: Wow...that took FOREVER T.T

Years
  • EDIT: Hm? Just a page or two ago another person signed up and you only rejected them because of their poor formating. This is my first time with things like this, so can you tell me what I'm overlooking?

Last edited:

slls81

Years
  • @I Laugh At Your Misfortune - Warren caring about a strangers Taillow over his own pokemon... how un-Warrenlike.

Because I like him...

Congratulations Bonsly (Useless) grew to Level 3 and can now battle!
    Congratulations Bonsly (Useless) learned Copycat and Fake Tears

@Sasuneuchiha - Awww poor Sam...

Congratulations Sam recieved TM01 (Focus Punch) and TM32 (Double Team)

@Objection - Sorry buddy, but both of the available spots have been reserved. In future can you use the OOC thread for SU's please.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2010
    Miles glared at the Team Aqua member and his Seviper. All the Team Aqua member did was smirk and laugh.

"I'm not gonna let some little kid beat me!!"

"Oh yeah? Well, how about another Ember attack on you again," Miles said, and Ponyta opened her mouth to show small flames gathering around, ready to be shot out at any moment. The Team Aqua member gave a nervous look at that, not really hoping for another ember attack on his feet.

The nervous look dissapeared when the Team Aqua member yelled, "Seviper, use Bite!!"
    Seviper hissed and slithered towards Ponyta, but Ponyta easily evaded the attack by running. Miles smiled. Seviper may be big and strong, but it didn't have speed because of its big body.

"Ponyta, use Growl, then Tackle!!" Miles yelled.

Ponyta whinied and dashed towards Seviper, her hooves pounding the road making a clopping sound. She growled at it, causing its attack power to fall. Then, she tackled into the snake pokemons' giant body, but it didn't seem to do much damage. The Team Aqua grunt grinned evily at this.

"Heh, thanks kid!! Now, Seviper, use Wrap on Ponyta!!"

Seviper hissed at Ponyta, and had its forked tounge slither between its fangs before dissapearing. It began to move its body around, ready to wrap around Ponyta but Miles yelled, "Ponyta, quick, run away to avoid its wrap attack!!"

Ponyta whinied and began to do as Miles told. She truned, but Seviper saw this coming and lashed its tail part of its body and smacked right into Ponyta, casuing her to loose her balance and stumble, causing her to slow down.

"P-Ponnnyta!" Ponyta whinied, suprised form the hit. Seviper hissed and wrapped its body around Ponyta while she had been stunned by the hit. Its body wrapped around her, causing her to whinnie in pain as its grip got tighter.

Miles frowned, but unlike Zurill, Ponyta would be able to get free from Sevipers grip. Miles yelled, "Ponyta, use Ember on Seviper!!"

Ponyta opened her mouth, facing directly towards Sevipers' face and the flames shot out of her mouth, the flames enveloping Sevipers' head. Seviper hissed in pain at the burning flames around its head. Its' grip around Ponyta loosened. Miles yelled,

"Ponyta, keep on using Ember!!"

Ponyta continued the Ember attack, the small flames spreading from Sevipers' head to its body. It hissed in pain, and began to shake its head around furiously, trying to get the flames to die out, but only more flames replaced the ones that died out. Finally, Seviper loosened its grip enough for Ponyta to be able to move.

"Ponyta, leap out of Sevipers' grip!!" Miles yelled.

Ponyta whinnied and leapt over Sevipers body and landed gracefully to the ground. Seviper was still hissing in pain, the flames were begining to die out. It glared with hatred in its eyes towards Ponyta, and flinched. Miles smiled, realizing that Seviper had been burned from the many Ember attacks. The Team Aqua member seemed to notice this too, but he just laughed.

"Too bad kid, that burn isn't going to do anyhting to Seviper!!"

Miles frowned, saying, "What do you mean?"

The Team Aqua just smirked, saying, "Just watch."

Miles looked at Seviper and his eyes went wide. Sevipers skin was... peeling off.... Seviper made several hissing sound as skin began to rip off of its body. After a few more moments, there was a pile of dead snake skin laying in the road, and Seviper looking perfectly fine right next to the giant pile of dead skin.

Miles, still staring with wide eyes at the giant pile of dead skin said, "How... what just...?"

The Team Aqua member smirked and laughed, saying, "Heh, that was Sevipers ability just now!! It's called 'Shed Skin'. Pretty self explanatory, huh?"

Miles continued to stare at the pile of skin while the Team Aqua grunt continued.

"You see, Shed Skin is a pretty-,"

"Disturbing ability?" Miles finished.

This caused an angry look form the Team Aqua grunt, and he yelled, "Don't interupt me kid!! Now, as I was...."

Miles, not really paying attention to what the Team Aqua member had to say continued, "Hey, you're face is almost as red like last time!"

The Team Aqua members face became a dark red color and he yelled in anger, "Didn't you JUST hear what I said?!?!"

Miles frowned, not paying attention at all at the unimportant grunt. "What?"

"GRAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Miles smiled and laughed, saying, "Hey!! I think you're face is redder than the first time! Maybe you broke a world record for face color! Maybe you should go for blue!"

"SHUT UP!!!" The Team Aqua member roared, his face turning an even darker shade of red from anger.

Miles continued, though, "Hey, will steam come out of your ears?" He was pretty curious. That's what happened in the cartoons.

The Team Aqua member snapped. "THAT'S IT!!! SEVIPER, USE BITE ON PONYTA!!!"

Miles snapped his attention back towards the battle at this point. Seviper hissed and slithered towards Ponyta, its jaws opening wider and wider as it got closer to Ponyta, ready to bring its giant fangs down on her. When it got a little bit closer to Ponyta, with its mouth open all the way, Miles yelled,

"Ponyta, use Ember righ tin its mouth!!"

Seviper seemd to freeze at that moment, remebering the horrible Mud-Slap attack in its mouth. This gave Ponyta enoguh time to gather the small flames in her mouth and released them towards Seviper wide open mouth while it was frozen. It hissed in pain, and smacked its tail on the ground furiously in anger and shook its head violently. It shut its mouth, but that wasn't a good idea and smoke began to appear out of Sevipers' mouth. It hissed, and made coughing sounds and slithered around angrily, trying to have the fire die out.

On a funny note, Miles said humourously with a smile on his face, "There's that steam!! Too bad its coming out of the mouth, but snakes don't have ears so I guess that's all right... And its smoke too, so...hm..."

The Team Aqua member looked even more furious than before, but he didn't bother to say anything, probably because Miles would say something else that would make him loose his cool even more.

While Seviper was still occupied with its mouth being on fire, Miles yelled, "Ponyta, use tackle!!"

Ponyta whinnied and charged towards Seviper and tackled into it. The attack didn't seem to do much however, but Seviper was still occupied with its burning mouth.
    Miles yelled, "Ponyta, just keep on using Tackle while its distracted!!"
    Ponyta kept bashing into the giant snakes side, which didn't seem to be doing too much damage, but it was slowly taking down Sevipers health and it didn't pay much attention to it like other attacks that would make it snap back and attack Ponyta, despite its burning mouth.

The Team Aqua member seemed to figure this out after a few more tackles and Seviper slowing down and looking a little tired now and then. He yelled, "Seviper, use Poison Tail!!"

Seviper, still a little bit distracted, lifted up the tail part of its body and it began to glow a pruple color. The tail went crashing down at an alarming speed towards Ponyta and there was a cracking sound.

The tail hit the road instead, and it was bruied deep in the ground. Seviper was still trying to move, but it made a gagging sound as it wasn't able to go any farther. Seviper turned its attention towards Ponyta and hissed angirly at her. The small flames had finally died out inside the snakes mouth, but Seviper wasn't happy at all at the attack to its mouth.

The Team Aqua member yelled, "Seviper, use Bite!!"

Seviper hissed and lunged towards Ponyta, its fangs bared and ready to bite into her. She whinnied, paniced, as the giant snakes' fangs got closer. Then, it stopped. It gagged and fell to the ground. It hissed and struggling to get closer to Ponyta, but it couldn't move. Seviper, Ponyta, the Team Aqua grunt and Miles all looked at what was holding Seviper back. It was its tail, which was buried deep in the Cycling Road.

Seviper hissed in annoyance and began to slither away so its tail could be pulled out, but it was no use. Its' tail was in the ground too deep to be pulled out easily.
    The Team Aqua member, obviously annoyed, yelled, "Come on Seviper, get your tail out of the stupid road!!"

Seviper hissed, and continued to try and slither, showing that there was no way it would be able to move. Miles smiled. This meant that Seviper had a limited area to try and attack Ponyta. Plus, its Poison Tail attack was eliminated due to its tail being buried into the Cycling Road. All Ponyta would have to do was stay back or attack at the right time before it had time to react and she wouldn't get hurt.

Miles yelled, "Alright Ponyta, Tackle Seviper! But avoid areas that could harm you!!"
    Miles order caused the Team Aqua member to frown, unsure of what Miles was saying. Ponyta however knew exactly what Miles meant and galloped towards the back of Seviper, who was still busy trying to get its tail out of the ground unsuccesfully.
    Ponyta tackled into it, causing it to hiss in suprise from the hit, since it hadn't really been expecting it.

The Team Aqua member growled, "Seviper, use Bite while that Ponyta is still close to you!"

Seviper hissed and turned around the other way, ready to smack bite Ponyta, but Ponyta was already galloping away. Seviper hissed in annoyance.

"Sevviii!!"

Seviper launched itself towards Ponyta but missd just by a few inches, and hissed in annoyance as its tail stuck in the ground kept it from attacking Ponyta.

Miles smiled, cheering, "Alright Ponyta!! Let's keep it up!"

Ponyta whinnied and began to circle around towards the back of Seviper once again, who was once again preoccupied with trying to get its' tail out of the ground. Just as Ponyta was about to tackle into Seviper, it twirled its body around and opened its mouth, and sunk its fangs into Ponyta. Ponyta whinied in pain and struggled, trying to get out of Sevipers grip, but Seviper wouldn't let go.

"Ponyta!!" Miles yelled, alarmed. The Team Aqua grunt smirked. Miles realized that Seviper was only pretending to be occupied with getting its tail out of the ground the second time, and was only waiting for Ponyta to get close enough so it would be able to atack her.

Ponyta continued to struggle, trying to get away from Seviper, but it wouldn't let go.
    "Pooonyta!!" Ponyta whinnied in pain.

Miles frowned, thinking. Ponyta wouldn't really be able to land an attack with Seviper biting her in a tight grip like that, but there was one attack that she could use that could get Seviper to let go......

"Ponyta, use Ember-" Miles started, but this only caused the grunt to laugh.

"What will that do? You can't aim towards Sevipers' head this time!!"

"-and aim towards its tail!!!" Miles finished.

"What?!" The Team Aqua member said, shocked.

Ponyta, who was in pain from the fangs still biting down on her, let out a soft whinnie, and opened her mouth, small little flames begining to show.

Miles smiled, saying, "You didn't think I would aim towards Seevipers' head did you? That would be pretty much impossible to hit. So, the only way to go is to aim towards the other vulnerable, wide open areas to have it let go of Ponyta!"

At that moment, small flames erupted from Ponytas' mouth, hitting the unprotected parts of Sevipers large, scaly body. It proably would have made a hissing sound in pain, but it was busy biting down on Ponyta. Every few seconds Seviper looked like it would let go of Ponyta, but then it would just bite down harder, causing Ponyta to flinch, but she didn't stop her ember attack which enveloped its scaly body, burning it.

The Team Aqua grunt yelled, "Seviper, don't let go!!!"

Seviper continued to bite down on Ponyta, but through the pain, Ponyta still kept the ember attack going. A few more moments passed, more tiny flames enevloping Sevipers body while Seviper continued to keep its hold on Ponyta. Finally, Seviper let go off Ponyta and let out a loud hiss of pain.

"Sevvviiiiii!!!"

Ponyta, now free from Sevierps' fangs, galloped away so Seviper wouldn't be able to catch her again. Ponyta looked tried form the continued bite attack, but Seviper looked more tired than her, facing attacks form both Zurill and Ponyta, it looked like it was going to faint at any moment.

Only a few more good hits, Miles thought, and Seviper will be knocked out!!

Miles yelled, "Ponyta, use Ember!!"

Ponyta opened her mouth, and the small flames flew out of her mouth enveloping Seviper who hissed in pain from the familiar flame attack. While Seviper was busy trying to get the flames to die out, Miles yelled, "Alright Ponyta, now follow up with Tackle!!"

Ponyta charged towards Seviper, galloping as fast as she could to land a good, finihsing blow on it. The Team Aqua members' eyes widened. He yelled,

"Seviper, use Bite attack again!!"

But it was no use. Seviper was too busy paying attention to the flames to stop Ponytas' attack. Ponyta tackled into Seviper, and this time the attack seemed to do much more damage than the other tackle attacks. Seviper hissed in pain and thrashed its long, scaly black body for a few moments, then it stopped. Seviper had fainted.

Miles looked over at the shocked looking Team Aqua member.

"Well, you going to send out you're other ppokemon, or what...?" Miles asked, staring at the Team Aqua member intently.

The Team Aqua member frowned, an uncertain, nervous look on his face. Miles realized that the Team Aqua member didn't have anymore pokemon, his only one was just that Seviper.

The Team Aqua grunt grabbed a pokeball and returned the Seviper, and he truned and yelled, "Stupid kid...! I won't forget you! You'll pay for forgetting our wonderful organizations name!! I won't forget your face!!"

Miles watched as the Team Aqua member dissapeared. He really didn't care about the member that much because he didn't seem like that big of a threat. Plus, if Miles couldn't remember the teams name, they probably weren't very improtant. He walked over to Ponyta and gently pat her.

"Good job, Ponyta," Miles said. She whinnied, obviously happy thta they had won. He looked over at the bike he had rented, it looked kind of okay... Not that banged up... Myabe he would be able to ride it to the end. He returned Ponyta and walked over to the somewhat banged up bike. He picked it up and got on it and was able to pedal. It didn't go very fast, but hey, at least it wasn't broken completly.

As Miles pedaled slowly along the road, he wondered if he was going to meet Team Aqua, or Whatever-It-Was-Called again on the Cycling Road.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Turning over in her sleeping bag, Clara could feel the warmth from the majestic sun rising over the horizon. Unknown to Clara, that within the confides of her bag, her Pokémon were already beginning to wake up. Their poke balls turned and one by one each of them broke free. Psyduck waddled over to the sleeping Clara and nudged her just a bit, however the young trainer didn't awaken, she turned over and went back to sleep. The water Pokémon then waddled to the other side of her a nudged her again, causing her to stir for just a bit. Psyduck held its head and then shot a quick glance back at his friends; all whom were standing and smiling. The duck Pokémon opened its bill and shot a stream of water directly at Clara's face, she thrashed around for a bit before she finally woke up. "PSYDUCK!!!!!" Clara let out a bellow of anger; however that just resulted in Psyduck shooting more water in her face. She got out of her sleeping bag and folded the wet part up and hung them out to dry. Entering the Pokémon Center bathroom Clara brushed her teeth, and then brushed her hair.
    "Well we got a long day ahead of US" She said smiling as she opened the door to see all four of her Pokémon waiting for her. Moving to the outside they all followed behind her intently knowing what was coming next, Breakfast time.
    "Excuse me Nurse Joy do you have four spare bowls I can use?" The redheaded Nurse went to a cabinet and pulled out 4 bowls and handed them to Clara. She never said anything, which almost made Clara think something was wrong, however when she saw the sleeping Chansey she got the idea and took her Pokémon outside. Clara heard some commotion not to from where she was, but she didn't go over to see.
    Removing a pouch from her waist she poured the poke food in the bowls and watched quickly as Electrike, Geodude, Aron and Psyduck indulged in their early morning breakfast. Clara sat down and began eating her own breakfast a turkey and cheese sandwich. Not long after they had started eating, her Pokémon finished ready to commence with the daily rituals. Clara stood up doing some trunk rotations, looking down at her Pokémon.
    "Alright everyone let's run a few laps to get ready for the day, Well run down to the beach and back!" Clara hunched over, clearly her Pokémon were used to doing so because each of them had their own starting stance.
    "On your mark! Get Set…GO!" No soon as Clara said Go Electrike and Aron took off with Clara following close behind, and Psyduck and Geodude behind her. She loved doing sport events with her pokemon, not only did it insure they stayed healthy; it helped with her Pokémon's stamina in battle. Clara and her Pokémon ran through the peddlers market and ran down to the beach touched the shore line and then relayed back, however before she came off the beach she was stopped by a little boy.
    "Excuse me miss, are you a Pokémon trainer?" Clara looked at the little boy, he was of age so she knew he wasn't a Pokémon trainer and judging from his overused tear ducts something had happened to him. Clara bent down placing her hands on her knee's giving the boy her full attention.
    "I need help, the bikers ran off with my Paras!" tears continued to flow from the boy's eyes; Clara removed a tissue from her satchel and wiped his eyes. She glanced back at her own Pokémon companions they all looked sadden; well all except Psyduck whom was too busy watching a magikarp watch it.
    "Where did the go!" Clara said angrily while snapping trying to get Psyduck's attention. The boy glanced over at Psyduck who was in a leer battle with the magikarp; a sweat bead fell down the back of both Clara and the young boy's neck.
    "They went to the Cycling Road" the boy pointed passed the Pokémon Center, up what appeared to be the route that Clara needed to go to. She looked for it yesterday but was unable to find it. She blushed a bit because the route was next to the Pokémon center.
    "I'll go get it let's go guys!" Clara said returning her Pokémon, all but Psyduck, whom she had to go over to the edge of the water and actually pick up Psyduck.
    "Sorry my Psyduck has some sort of Rivalry with Magikarp, and I think that one has been following us since Pallet town." Clara glanced down at the Magikarp who gave her a blank stare before swimming off. Clara shook her head and then glanced at the boy.
    "Ok let's go get your Paras!" Clara ran with Psyduck in hand towards the route, the Bicyclists were leaning on the white gate in front of the Cycling road entrance. Clara glanced at the big man who was twirling the poke ball around on his finger.
    "Hey you!" Clara yelled pointing directly at the man; he raised an eyebrow and then marched over to Clara. The size difference was visible, but Clara's confident attitude allowed her to preserve through the intimidating feature.
    "You got beef little one!" He said flashing a grin and then turning around to his boys. Clara folded her arms and spoke clearly.
    "I demand you return this boy's Paras NOW" The man laughed and then bent down to get on Clara's level looked her in her eyes..
    "Ok short stuff if you beat me in a battle I'll give the kid his Pokémon back" the man presented his red and white poke ball and tossed it on the ground. After the light vanished a Black Pokémon on all fours looked ready for battle.
    "A houndour!" Clara said looking down at Psyduck who was ready to battle, However she had used Psyduck to gain victory at the Dewford Gym, it was time to see what her other Pokémon could do.
    She held out her poke ball and then glanced down at Psyduck "Some other time ok" Psyduck looked up and then walked behind Clara sad.
    [FONT=&quot]"Geodude battle commence!" she tossed the pokeball and Geodude appeared ready for battle[/FONT]

slls81

Years
  • @Neku - Nice post, you're the first to make it through the Aqua grunts :)

Congratulations Ponyta grew to Level 15 and learned Flame Wheel

@Editman - Nice opening post. Welcome to the RP :)

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • OOC: JP from me and sasuneuchiha

The sun broke the horizon on the early morning. Sam was already walking; he'd been up long before the light had even broken the night. Tear stains still covered his eyes from the night before. Silently, he walked down the dark path. Meanwhile, not far behind him on the path, two more boys were walking along, one suspiciously glancing at the other every now and then. As Warren looked over for about the fiftieth time that minute, Ethan cracked.

"WHAT? Why do you keep looking at me like I'm about to pounce on you and rip your throat out?" Warren sneered.

"Well, didn't you already do that?" Ethan grimaced.

"That was a mistake. Can't we just get along?" Warren sighed, shaking his head but not answering. Pausing for a second, he looked up. Then, squinting, he saw someone through the morning mist. Guy?

"Hey!" he yelled, clenching his fists in anticipation, "Over here!" Sam stopped. That voice sounded familiar. He turned around, the black jacket still on. He'd found it to be more suiting after the day before. Warren squinted again. It wasn't Guy, whoever it was. Stepping forwards, the image of the person suddenly came into focus. Oh no. Not him. Not now.

"...Warren?" Sam asked drearily. Warren paused.

"Yes?" he replied, his voice tense.

"What the hell do you want?" Sam turned around, ready to leave. Warren looked to the side.

"Nothing. Thought you were someone else." Sam scowled; for some reason, this bothered him.

"Everyone always thinks that it doesn't matter, do they? Everyone thinks they're right, everyone takes it all out on me!" he roared; the lack of sleep hadn't done much at all for his mood. Warren blinked, somewhat taken aback.

"Wait, what the hell are you on about?"

"...nothing. It's not important...leave me alone." Sam scowled. Warren frowned.

"I was just about to, Sam." At that point, Ethan stepped up.

"Sam...hey, do I know you from somewhere?" Sam closed his eyes.

"Why not ask Warren? He'll answer you better than I will..."

"It's not important," Warren spat. Ethan frowned.

"Wait, I know where you're from...you were on that chat show! Trust me, you look just like you were always a dude, don't worry about it." Sam was quiet a second.

"...Warren, is this kid psychotic or something?" Warren sniggered.

"Well, it's not my fault if you look like a girl." Ethan frowned.

"Hey, don't be rude. She...sorry, he doesn't look like a girl anymore."

"When the hell did I look like a girl to start with? Hell, I've never even BEEN on a chat show!"

"Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of. I've got an uncle who only wears dresses." Sam scowled.

"That's it, freaking brat. You're dead!" Sam grabbed a Pokéball from his belt. Ethan paused.

"Sorry, I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it." Warren sniggered

"It doesn't matter what you said, Ethan. Sam would've started a fight for some other petty reason anyway." Sam growled.

"Are you questioning me, Warren? You have no idea what I've been through over the past 24 hours."

"Probably some other, all-important existential crisis. But look, we have a meeting to get to, Sam, so we'll just be on our way." With that, Warren grabbed Ethan by the throat and began to march off. Sam threw a Pokéball at Warren for no real reason; he was just that annoyed. It bounced off his head and landed in the grass. Warren froze, then slowly turned around and raised his arms slowly in a gesture of confusion.

"What. The. Hell?" Sam grinned for no real reason.

"What's wrong, Warren? Don't you want to prove you're better than me? Don't you want to show me how much better you are? If you're headed for Cycling Road, you have time; it's this magical thing called 6 AM!" Warren sighed.

"Sorry, Sam. I have real issues that I need to save my strength for." Sam sighed.

"Even you...the one person who I thought would be up for a fight deny me a chance to vent my anger..."

"Yeah, well I guess people change, don't they? I've become less confrontational, while you've become less likable. But I guess that's life."

Looking up at the sky, Sam closed his eyes.

"...is that it? Is that what I've become? It doesn't surprise me. But...you're just like him...always confusing me..." Sam thought of Travis. Warren shook his head.

"Whatever. I'm leaving, if you've finished throwing things at me." Sam stopped for a second. He felt...sorry.

"...wait...Warren..."

"What now?"

"I'm...sorry." Sam managed.

"For what, exactly?"

"Snapping at you. Like I said...yesterday wasn't pretty..." Sam explained.

"Yeah, well, we've all got crap we gotta deal with."

"Fair enough, Warren. Fair enough..." Sam nodded.

Warren sighed as he wandered off, Ethan following grudgingly behind.

"So, er...what's the story with you and Sam?" Warren just snarled in response. Ethan shrugged.

"Fine, don't tell me." The two walked in silence for a few moments. Then, looking up, Ethan paused.

"So, who are these guys, then?" Warren, who'd been contemplating his feet, lifted his head to see two burly guys standing in the way, arms crossed. They grinned. One, bald-headed, stepped forwards.

"You want to pass? You need to pay the toll!" Ethan smirked.

"Y'know, there must be a bridge somewhere near here. After all, isn't that where trolls normally live?" The other man stepped forwards, threateningly cracking his knuckles.

"Did you say something?" Ethan sniggered.

"What is your skull too thick for sound to penetrate or something?" The bald guy growled.

"Alright...you asked for it."

From a short ways away, Sam could hear a scream.

"...What the hell is going on?" He sighed, running at wherever the sound came from; Cycling Road. When he got there, he saw three things: Ethan on the ground, knocked out perhaps, Warren standing there in shock of the knockout and two men looking at the unconscious body, laughing. Warren glanced over his shoulder as Ethan staggered to his feet, collapsing against a nearby tree. He grimaced. "Well, this day just keeps getting better and better."

"What's going on?" Sam asked. Warren snorted.

"Well, there are these two meatheads who extort money from passersby, there's that meat head who made fun of two guys twice his size and there's you. You're also a meathead, but that's just a general thing."

"...Sounds familiar. God, what's wrong with this damn region?"

"Must be all the immigrants we get from Kanto," Ethan called, still leaning against the tree. Warren rolled his eyes.

"Save the banter for afterwards, maybe?" Sam sighed.

"Look, Warren. We aren't getting past these guys unless we do one of two things: we pay them or we beat them down. Which would you rather do?" Warren glanced over at Ethan, who appeared to have passed out, blood trickling from his split lip.

"Right now I'm thinking pay them."

"Well then...fine. You go ahead and pay, I'm beating them down right now! Mime Jr., GO!" Warren sighed.

"Yeah, good luck winning with a freaking Mime Jr. I'll just be sitting down over there so I don't get caught up in your imminent doom." Sam grinned.

"Ah, Warren. You think I'm just using a Mime Jr. ..." Sam pulled a disc out of his backpack; a TM. He placed it on Mime Jr.'s head and it started to gather energy. "...but what I really have..." The TM fell, breaking. "...is a powerhouse! Go, use Focus Punch!" Mime Jr.'s hand suddenly turned white as he charged forward at the men. Warren stared, unimpressed.

"Yeah, I'm sure that'll do it." The men stepped back, met each other's gazes, then threw two Pokéballs in unison. Sam growled as Mime Jr. stopped; it still didn't have the focus to perform the move. It scurried backwards towards him in fear. Sam growled. A large rock snake and a tall, muscular grey Pokémon appeared. Warren chortled.

"Well, you're screwed now."

"At least I've got the balls to fight 'em, coward. Mime Jr., use Confusion on Onix!" Mime Jr. was surrounded by the blue aura as it attempted to lift the heavily rock snake.

"Way to fail, Sam."

"Shut up, Warren. I don't see you doing anything. They'll beat you down, too. I hope you know that."

"Not if we have a gentleman's agreement. Boys, I'm sure this should cover everything." Warren tossed a few notes at one of the surprised-looking goons, who glanced down at what was in his hand. He looked at his partner, who shrugged.

"Just take your friend, and don't let us see either of you again, or you're dead!" Warren ignored them, hauling Ethan to his feet and beginning to walk once more, half pulling and half dragging the semi-conscious boy behind him. Sam sighed.

"Stupid wimp. Just because you fools are tough doesn't mean you can win! If you won't give up this way, I'll just do this! Mime Jr., use Confusion on yourself to fly!" Mime Jr. was lifted into the air.

"Now go for the face on Onix with Focus Punch!" Mime Jr.'s hand turned white as he flew forward at Onix, smashing the snake's nose. He fell to the ground only to be bombarded by an attack.

"Rock Tomb!" one of the men yelled. Onix smashed its tail into the ground; causing rocks to smash up against Mime Jr. Sam cringed.

"Mime Jr.!" he yelled. The pink creature was stuck, no doubt about it. Warren glanced back...should he?

"Smash it!" Onix brought his tail up, ready to bring it down on Mime Jr. Sam cringed as the tail swung down.

"Wailmer, go!" Sam's eyes opened wide at the words. With a flash, the huge whale emerged, appearing right between the two battling Pokémon. Onix's tail smashed into it's head and the whole creature seemed to bend inwards. Then, with a roar, it leapt up, a jet of foaming water spraying from its mouth to smash Onix in the jaw. The rock snake rolled back, almost crushing the two men.

"Warren…" Sam whispered.

"Hurry up and take out that Machoke!" Warren yelled, ignoring the sentimentality. "We'll deal with the Onix!" Sam sighed.

"Right, of course you will. Fine, Mime Jr., use Meditate!" Mime Jr. backed up, focusing his energy.

"Ah, don't feel jealous, Sam. It's just that when dealing with something like this, you need some brute force. Allow me to demonstrate. Use Splash to jump!" Wailmer began to flail, bouncing a few times before leaping high into the air, right over Onix's head.

"Now, Water Gun!" The huge whale let off a few quick bursts and Onix growled, wincing as it was struck by the spray.

"Earthquake!" Warren's eyes went wide.

"Oh crap." Sam gritted his teeth.

"Mime Jr., make this quick! Confusion on Wailmer and yourself, get up!" Mime Jr. focused the psychic energy, just barely raising both team members. Meanwhile, the ground shook harmlessly beneath them. Eventually, the trembling ceased and the two Pokémon returned to the ground. Warren grinned, looking up at Sam.

"Hey...nice save." Sam smiled.

"No problem. I'm not always a jerk, I can't take Onix, anyway. You've proven that. Now, Focus Punch!" Both Pokémon fell, but Mime Jr. charged, his fist glowing again. Sam grinned. Machoke was stumbling from the quake and had just regained his balance when a huge smash got him straight in the gut. He shot back, feet skidding on the ground. The thug wasn't too happy.

"What the hell are you doing? That Earthquake nearly killed Machoke!"

"Well it ain't my fault he's such a damn wimp, is it?" Warren grinned. It was time to take advantage of the distraction.

"Wailmer, use Water Gun again!" Onix looked up, but the jet of water shot past it and smashed into the pair of quarrelling meatheads, throwing them off their feet. Sam grinned; he could use that.

"Mime Jr., use Confusion on the water and send it at Onix!" Mime Jr. focused his energy, drawing the water up in a large orb. It rose up, smashing into Onix's face.

"Suck on that!" The thugs fumed in fury. Warren looked up as Onix crashed to the ground. Just the Machoke left now.

"Wailmer, Splash!" The whale grinned as he leapt high into the air. Machoke just had time to feel glad he was wearing black pants before the behemoth crashed down on top of him. Sam laughed in amusement.

"Nice…" Warren grinned.

"Well, there is a reason that they call me 'Warren, the Totally Awesome', y'know." Then, he paused as he heard a low chuckle behind him. One of the goons was still standing and as he stepped closer, Warren realized just how much bigger he was.

"You shouldn't have messed with us!" The man spat, drawing back a fist. Warren cringed. Then, with a loud knock, a green a brown blob flew out of nowhere, bounced of Wailmer's head and landed on the man's face. Sam raised an eyebrow.

"...what was that?" Warren grinned as the Bonsly slowly stood up.

"Sam, meet Useless." Sam couldn't hold back his laughter.

"Really, Warren? Useless...fitting for a name given by you."

"Well, I do seem to be surrounded by useless people," Warren muttered, motioning towards Ethan who was now snoring lightly.

"Besides, it's more likely that he fell down a hill than did that deliberately." Sam sighed.

"Again, nice. So...I'll assume you've been well, then. These guys are done..." He motioned towards the two now knocked out men. "...so I guess I'll be off, then." Warren nodded.

"And I'm sure that things will be just as crazy next time we meet." Sam nodded.

"Things seem to go like that when we're both around. Who knows what'll happen if we happen upon the boss of Team Aqua or Team Magma..." Warren's grin dropped.

"It won't be pretty, I can guarantee that." Wandering over Ethan, he hauled him up by one arm, slinging it over his shoulder.

"We need to be off." Sam smiled.

"You know, Warren..."

"What?"

"...you're different from that one time..."

"There's been quite a few times, Sam. Specifics would be nice."

"I meant that time in Fuchsia City; the first time we met. Do you remember what I said to you that day?"

"Something along the lines of 'Rawr, I am Sam, I am awesome', by any chance?" Sam chuckled.

"Not quite. I meant how I said you didn't care about your Pokémon at all. You've really proved me wrong...and I'm sorry." Warren paused.

"Yeah, well everyone screws up sometimes, don't they....you screw up a lot more than everyone else, but you know what I mean." Sam laughed.

"Fair enough. At any rate, I'm glad I met you. You've taught me a lot." Warren shook his head.

"And here I thought you knew everything already. It was a blast, Sam, as always. I'll see you." With that he turned, and began to drag Ethan away. Sam sighed.

"Have fun with that. Oh, and tell your friend not to go around mocking people who can kick his ass anymore."

"Yeah, 'cause you've never done that, eh, Sam?" Warren called, some distance away.

"Right. And I noticed something; you've got Useless, Silver, Cuddles..." Sam started cutting up at the sound of the name. "...but what about your Wailmer?" Sam called. Warren stopped.

"I guess I forgot." Turning around, he looked at Sam, a grin on his face. "You name him." Sam laughed.

"And here I was thinking you hated my names. Alright, name him..." Sam recalled his memories of the entire fight. One specific moment caught his interest. "...Cannonball." Warren paused again.

"Yeah....that'll work." He held up the two Pokéballs. "Useless, Cannonball, return!" Sam looked up at the sky.

"...and to think I came here all ticked off..." He whispered to himself.

slls81

Years
  • @I Laugh At Your Misfortune & Sasuneuchiha - Nice post, are Sam and Warren almost beggining to like each other??? :O Guess that's a good thing, seeing as they might have to work together in the near future ;)

@ILAYM - I'll add Wailmer's nickname to the OOC thread

Congratulations Wailmer (Cannonball) grew to Level 10

@Sas -
    Congratulations Mime Jr grew to Level 10

OOC: Sas, speaking of nicknames... what about your 3 latest captures?

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • I'm ready to make a comeback. :)

Name: Sean Taylor.
    Appearance: His hair used to be blue, until he decided that it was better black so he dyed it shortly before the Pokemon League in Kanto. The front of his hair is straigtened over his forehead, but it isn't too long. He is tall, around 6ft 2" which is tall for his age, but he is used to it. He normally likes to wear jeans, that go along with a shirt and jacket; a coat when it is raining. The clothes he wears are normally coloured blue and black as they are his favourite colours. He is size 9 shoe size, so his shoes are normally quite big. He doesn't really wear any accessories apart from a watch and a belt. On occasions, he wears sunglasses too but very rarely.
    Personality: Sean's personality is very simple. Sometimes he can be very hopeless and it takes him a while to catch onto things, but it all depends on his mood. He can also be quite over-confident when it comes to situations in which he thinks he can do. No matter what though, he always tries his best in battle and most of the time he succeeds. Although his nerves can sometimes get the better of him.
    History: Most of Sean's life he was bored and needed something to aspire to become. One day on the radio, he heard the oppurtunity to become a Pokemon Trainer. Since then, he left Cinnabar Island and away from his family to visit Proffessor Maple. Around this time, he found a wild Growlithe, which once he had caught it had became his partner and favourite Pokemon. It guided him throughout most of his journey, as well as several other Pokemon. With the help of Sean's Pokemon team, Sean aquired all the eight badges of Kanto, and had evolved his Growlithe into an Arcanine. After that, him and his Pokemon team went forwards to the Pokemon League and passed most of the rounds, until the semi-finals where an incident with his family happened and he had to withdraw. Even though he lost the league, he was determined to try again in another region. Having said that, Sean had actually gave all his Pokemon to Professor Maple before the robbers from Team Magma/Aqua Came so now Sean is left without any Pokemon, and he is travelling alone to Hoenn with an open book, and no Pokemon. This means a fresh start for him, and so many things to do, places to explore. Hopefully this time he will end up more successful than in Kanto.
    Starter Choice: Wild Card - Houndour.

Last edited:

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    "Houndour Ember attack!" The man commanded starting the battle off with haste. The small black pokemon cocked it's head back and then released a barrage of fire pellets that lit the sky like fire flies on there way to Geodude. "Geodude, use Defense Curl!" Geodude braced himself as the pellet smashed into his rock body, he seemed to be a bit shaken up but great none the less. Clara had to act quickly, she knew it was only a matter of time before the Houndour laid a critical hit, so pointing her finger she commanded geodude to commence with the next attack.

"Geodude rock throw!" Geodude punched the ground and a handful of stones levitated in the air, Geodude pushed it's arm out then fired towards Houndour causing the rocks to go in pursuit. "Houndoor dodge them!" the man commanded and soon as he said it, the puppy began jumping back and forth dodging the rock pellets, finally landing with it's body facing Geodude.

Clara let out a growl, she couldn't believe how amazingly quick the houndour was, trying to think of a strategy. "Geodude Rock Polish!" This was perfect now Geodude speed was enhanced eliminating the drag it once had. "Houndour use Smog now!" The man commanded seemingly finding another way to counter Clara's strategy. Clara balled up her fist, she thought to herself about how she could make Geodude attack Houndour, but nothing quickly came to mind.

"Houndoor use Ember now!" the fire pokemon once again, fired the small flame pellets at Geodude, gaining a direct hit, Geodude looked to be in serious pain, but this allowed Clara to see where Houndour was attacking from. "Alright Geodude, Use Rock throw again, this time spread it out!" Geodude began throwing rocks in every direction, this only put Clara's Plan into motion.

"Houndour Ember!" the man called out again, this time Geodude dodged on it's own. "Geodude rock throw where the Ember came from!" Geodude tossed more rocks in that direction, and a yipe could be heard coming from Houndour, even though the hit was super effective, it still managed to maintain it's footing. The small dark pokemon let out a growl and then glared at Geodude ready to continue the battle.

"Leer Houndour!" Houndoor stared at Geodude, menacingly Geodude looked around first almost looking confused, "Houndour it's defense is down EMBER!" the man screamed, with globs of spit shooting from his mouth. Houndour arched it's head back and fired Ember yet again, hitting Geodude on. Geodude looked as if it were ready to drop, but it fought through it.

"Geodude's my little solider, he's tired, but HE can do it!" Clara thought to herself, the running every morning must have enhanced his endurance and stamina. "Geodude Tackle!" the rock pokemon lunged into Houndour knocking it out. The man returned his pokemon and then looked at Clara with his face turning bright Red.

"You thought that was the end!?" He presented another poke ball and tossed out a Geodude himself. Clara smiled, she presented geodude's poke ball and then returned him. Clara looked at his Geodude, compared to hers it's stance was wrong and it was much smaller than hers, so she knew he had just captured it. Presenting another Poke ball she tossed out Aron.

"Let's finish this Aron!" the tiny steel pokemon looked ready to battle. Clara pointed at Geodude and commanded Aron to attack. "Alright Aron use Mud slap!" The small steel Pokemon ran over to Geodude and kicked Mud in it's face causing it to faint. Clara had guessed right, he had just captured his Geodude. "Now hand over the Paras now!" Clara said with her hands extended, however the man got on his bike and started Cycling the other way.

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" The bike gang stopped, at the sound of a powerful and commanding voice. Turning around a Female trainer with blue hair sitting on a Salamence had entered. "You give back that Paras this instant or you'll taste a full power Hyper Beam!" The man stood frozen in his tracks but finally tossed the young boy back his Paras. The boy opened the poke ball just to see if it was his pokemon which it was.

"YOU MAY GO!" The girl said finally getting down off the Salamance. No sooner than she got down, Clara recognized whom she was. "HAYDEN!?" Hayden was a friend of hers from the Epic, region where she was born, she couldn't believe she was here.
    "I see you finally got your pokemon!" she said looking down at Aron. Clara nodded, and then glanced at Salamance. "Oh so you chose Bagon as your starter" Clara responded. In the Epic Regions, those who received pokemon from Sakira city had the choice from Eevee, Bagon and Horsea.

"Yeah well, we must be going I have more training to do, if I wanna beat the Mosdeep Gym! Later Clara!" Clara watched Hayden fly off on the majestic Dragon, and then wondered how different her journey would have been had she started when she was supposed to.

Walking down to the pokemon Center, she healed her pokemon up and then went back to the route. "Ok guys now it's time to commence with the training!" Clara tossed out her Psyduck and then ventured off into the large grass.

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • After the family incident that occured in the Taylor family, Sean was ready and had recovered. Even after dropping out of the Pokemon League, he felt the need to get back on his feet and become a Pokemon Trainer. All his Pokemon were with Maple at the moment, so he was on his own right now. On the boat to Pallet Town, in the cabin waiting to see how far he was away from the lab. Right now, Sean didn't know which road to take next, it was all a mystery since the Pokemon League was over. Maybe he would have to start his Kanto journey all over again? He hoped not anyway, as he worked hard on his journey to end up back at the start. However, Maple would know what Sean could do next, he just had to wait until he saw her later on.
    Now he could see that Pallet Town was getting closer, and the lab became visible. However, there were quite a lot of police outside, questioning Maple on what had happened. This had made Sean curious, and he hoped nothing was too serious.
    The boat had arrived at the docks, and everyone was getting off. Sean stepped off the boat and onto the ground, where he then took the path into Pallet Town. The lab, as Sean noticed on the boat, had a lot of police outside. They still let him inside though, so nothing appeared to be so bad yet. Maple was at the door, who was shocked to see him back.
    "Oh! Sean! Good to see you." she looked very startled to see him again, especially after how he backed out of the league. It made her think that Sean had given up completely.
    "Hey Maple, I'm ready to start again. What's going on?" Sean was still curious about the police, so he had to ask her. Maple immediately felt a rush of blood to the head as she didn't know what to say.
    "Oh... yeah... bad news." she said slowly, which then made Sean slightly worried.
    "What? What's happened?" he had to know.
    "Well... there was a robbery not soon after the other trainers had finished with the Pokemon League, from two groups of bandits named Team Magma and Team Aqua. They took... every single Pokemon that was with us." she didn't like to say it, and Sean definetely didn't like to hear it. His face dropped.
    "So... every Pokemon that I left with you is... gone?" Sena felt devestated saying it, but it had to be asked.
    "Unfortunately, for now, yes. They're being kept in Hoenn right now, which is a different region. We can still get them back, although it will be tough." there was a chance, so Sean did feel a spark of confidence.
    "Hoenn? Where's that?" SDean was curious as he hadn't heard of this place before. Proffessor Maple shown him.
    "Like I said, it's another region. There are some different kinds of Pokemon, places, lots of things there. Also, the Team Magma and Team Aqua hideout is there so we must try and go there to get the Pokemon back." Professor Maple had seemed confident too.
    "In that case, I must go. But... I have no Pokemon..." Sean only just realised that he had no Pokemon left as he had left them with Maple.
    "Well, you do like Fire-types don't you? I have the perfect new starter for you. Just hold on..." Maple walked off for a couple of minutes to go and find this starter Pokemon for Sean.
    While by himself, Sean was thinking, how could this happen? Why? His Pokemon were the closest things to him, especially Arcanine. Growlithe was his starter Pokemon, and ever since the start Sean had been training it up to become his partner, before evolving it into the bigger form, Arcanine. Sean could only wish that this Pokemon would be something similar so he could relive it all again. Maple returned with a PokeBall.
    "In this PokeBall is Houndour. It's similar to Growlithe who you started off with last time, so I'm suggesting you'll want something similar. Come on, let's show you." Professor Maple pushed the button on the PokeBall to open it up, and out came a black and white coloured dog with some spots of orange. It looked quite similar to Growlithe. It's face was bright and it looked excited to meet Sean.
    "Oh, I like it!" Sean felt kind of better already to see that his new Pokemon was similar to the one he had started off with. Maple was happy for him.
    "Well I'm glad you do. Now, I'm going to make a phone call to Mr. Briney, who is the boatsman who will take you to Hoenn. Meet him at the docks, okay?" Maple gave him the instruction to get to Hoenn. Sean agreed and went outside with Houndour, before returning it into it's PokeBall.

Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Apr 9, 2010
    name :Britan Chaofpo
    appeance:he is 1.7 metre tall and around 44 kilos has white sparky hair wearing green and blue clothes and a green white bandana.
    personality:Britan love very much all pokemon and want to catch them all.he raise them with love and cear.he will figth anyone that hurt them.
    history:britan after have taken all 32 badges and all paints and symbols of battle frontiers have won all elite fours and champions come back to his home with hs fellow team cyndaquil abra pachirishu hitmonlee espeon slowpoke and saw his pokedex at oak.oak was impressive britan have shown all 493 pokemon and capture 324 of them.
    he learan all the story about this new challenge and start to take it.
    starter choise:the psyduck that has left (i wanted ponyta)

Back