• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Best Veteran March/May 2011] A new professor in town - Kanto Adventure PG13

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
Years
  • It was a blast slls :) Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this, and here's to the future :P

Plus you've probably broken some kind of record xD

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • oh man! :( that's awful, but I can understand...

It was a blast slls :) Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this, and here's to the future :P

Plus you've probably broken some kind of record xD

Thanks guys, it was fun while it lasted.

I think it's the longest running one ever maybe. Certainly since I joined, because well I started it a couple of months after signing up, but I'm not sure about before that. Still regardless of whether it's broken any records or not, I'm still quite proud we managed to take it as far as we did :)

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • D: D: D: D: D:
    Aw, it's ending? That really stinks... well, I guess it's lasted long enough, compared to almost every other RP here at least. I feel sad, partially because once school starts, I'd probably be active enough to RP here again :(

Well, even though I wasn't in this for very long, it was pretty fun :) Good job slls :D
    Hope to see you around here in the future. The RP Corner needs RPers that are good enough to keep a RP going for almost three years. After all, mine only last for about a month :|
    Maybe in some weird, alternate dimension, this could have some sort of sequel/reinvention or something?

slls81

What does that even mean?
    Years
  • D: D: D: D: D:
    Aw, it's ending? That really stinks... well, I guess it's lasted long enough, compared to almost every other RP here at least. I feel sad, partially because once school starts, I'd probably be active enough to RP here again :(

Well, even though I wasn't in this for very long, it was pretty fun :) Good job slls :D
    Hope to see you around here in the future. The RP Corner needs RPers that are good enough to keep a RP going for almost three years. After all, mine only last for about a month :|
    Maybe in some weird, alternate dimension, this could have some sort of sequel/reinvention or something?

Thanks for the kind words. Yeah it's a shame it had to end like this, but I'm not sure how much time I'll be able to commit to it over the next few months and with the relative inactivity over the past few months it just seemed like the right time to do it.

You never know. Hopefully things away from PC will sort themselves out, and then maybe I might look into making a new RP, or possible something loosely related to this one. Even if I never manage to make it back to RPing or GMing, I'm still happy with what we achieved with this RP. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I was in this RP for a short while... I'm sad to see that you're closing it at last, but maybe it's for the best. It's really one of the most amazing RPs I know, probably thanks to the persistent GM and some really devoted players :3 Thanks to this RP for being a standard for others to follow, for so long.

Back