• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Villain?

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jun 8, 2024
    Hm... the best villains to me are:

Majoras Mask from LoZ:MM
    Gruntilda from BK
    and the Master from Doctor Who!

Years
    Careful With That Axe said:
    Nurse Mildred Ratched from One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.

Pure freaking evil.
    Indeed, Nurse Ratched is one evil *****.

Apart from her, I would have to say:

Ash Ketchum, Pokemon: I loathe this little brat. He preaches about goodness and often looks down on other people when he himself is an arse. How many times has he attempted to murder Team Rocket with his Pikachu, even when they are not technically doing anything wrong? Personally, I think he receives sadistic pleasure out of hurting them. I also strongly suspect that he has Professor Oak genetically modify his Pokemon regularly. After all, that would explain how they are often able to come out victorious in battles that should be impossible for them to win. If that is the case, then he is also a dishonorable cheater.

Yami Yugi AKA Pharaoh Atem, Yu-Gi-Oh!: Like Ash, he is a hypocrite who often degrades other people when he himself is very flawed. As evidenced by the manga and his duel with Weevil during the Doma saga, he is a cruel sadist. Furthermore, remember his first duel with Rafael? The Orchalcos revealed that he has a lot of darkness in his heart. Also, how can someone who is not evil torture people on a regular basis with annoying "Heart of the Cards" speeches?

Elder Toguro, Yu Yu Hakusho: This guy is deranged and highly creepy. He is a sadist who tortures and kills people purely for pleasure. Remember his sadistic puppet show in which he told the story of how Younger Toguro "killed" Genkai? I, along with Team Urameshi except Hiei (at that time, he did not care about anyone but himself and Yukina) and Younger Toguro, wanted to kill him for it. Luckily, Kurama gave him a fitting death in the Chapter Black saga. That Sinning Tree rocks :)

Captain Kuro, One Piece: Kuro's actions made me absolutely furious during the Kuro Arc. Not only did he betray Kaya's family, but he was also going to kill his men (all of whom were terrified of him) to fulfill his selfish desire. If you ask me, that makes him very low and dishonorable.

Arlong, One Piece: Well, after seeing him enslave Nami's village and make everyone in it his slaves, who could not dislike this guy? He is also a racist in that he views Mermen as being all mighty creatures and humans as being worthless trash meant to serve them. Still, at least he was not a snake like Kuro. His men actually liked him and he seemed loyal to them.

Barry the Chopper, Fullmetal Alchemist: He is a blood thirsty sadist who butchers innocent women for pleasure. Enough said.

Heath Ledger's Joker: He views the people of Gotham as being scum and seeks to abolish their law system, creating anarchy. Still, I am a huge fan of Heath Ledger's Joker. He is a sociopath, but is also charismatic and quite intelligent. He is also downright hilarious. Evil has never looked so good.

Emperor Palpatine AKA Darth Sidious, Star Wars: Not only did he greatly deceive Anakin to bring him to the Dark Side, but he is a cruel, heartless dictator with an iron fist. He is the type of villain I love to hate.

Detective Michael Tritter, House M.D.: I understand why he was angry with House, but he went too far in trying to get revenge. He involved House's friend and colleagues in his quest for vengeance and made their lives living hells (especially Wilson's). He also performed various illegal activities in getting his revenge despite being a detective. Indeed, he is a relentless *******, but he fulfilled his role on the show well. That said, the Tritter Arc is my favorite arc from House M.D.

Edward Vogler, House M.D.: Vogler is a selfish, powerful business man who thought Plainsburough Hospital should be managed like an assembly line. He is a jerk, but nowhere near as bad as Tritter. Regardless, he is still a slimy character who fulfilled his role as a villain well.

Tom Marvalo Riddle AKA Lord Voldemort, Harry Potter: Voldemort is a raging psychopath. He views anyone who is not of pure wizard blood as being inferior despite being a half-blooded wizard himself. He has killed many lives in reaching his goal of transforming the world into a place in which pure blooded wizards and witches are godly and all others are treated as disease ridden animals. If he had succeeded in reaching his goal, the world would have become a dark place in which pure bloods would have all been worshipped and non-pure bloods would have been treated like vermin.

Count Olaf, A Series of Unfortunate Events: He is a cruel, sadistic sociopath who made the Baudelaire children's lives nightmarish in his attempts to acquire their inheritance. He has no problem deceiving and murdering people in order to meet his objectives. Overall, he is a villain I love to hate.

Years
    I would probably have to say Darth Revan from the KOTOR video games, he's just so cool. In second place would be Ganon, does that guy ever quit, even being killed tons of times by a little boy (and sometimes a teenager) doesn't stop him on his quest to rule Hyrule, now that's commitment.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    The Grey Fox is also an infamous thief in the video game "The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion"

He put (MGS) after it, which suggests he meant the one from Metal Gear Solid.

Darth Revan is cool, but he isn't a villain either :classic: I'm such a KotoR nerd, I know all the background story xD

Also, that woman from misery, she was so scary 0.0

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Poison Ivy (Batman)
    Azula( The Avatar: The Last Air Bender)

Radouti

Better than you
    Years
    The Coachman from Disney's Pinocchio. That man is absolutely terrifying. What a great villain.

Apart from him:
    Nurse Ratched (One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest)
    Dolores Umbridge (Harry Potter)
    The Joker (Batman: The Dark Knight)
    The Ashford Twins (Resident Evil Code: Veronica/Resident Evil Code: Veronica X)
    Elder Toguro (Yu Yu Hakusho)
    Captain Kuro (One Piece)
    Detective Michael Tritter (House M.D.)
    The Jedi Order (Star Wars)

Last edited:

Salamence!

^^^^Caramelldansen^^^^
    Years
    Ganandorf from Zelda
    Dr. Breen from Half-Life2
    And award for... most filled with awesome: Tai Lung from Kung-Fu Panda

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    My vote goes to Jafar from Aladdin, and Scar from The Lion King. Two articulate and witty villains like few animated movies have ever had.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
    The Joker (Batman: The Dark Night)
    Ursula (The Little Mermaid)
    Cruella De Vil (101 Dalmations)
    Jafar (Aladdin)
    Scar (The Lion King)

Back