• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Best Way to Insert Tiles in AM?

Sayuri

人生忘れられた
Years
  • I'm coming back into ROM hacking after about a half-year's break and I've forgotten a lot of stuff.
    I decided to start getting back into it by mapping, but I wanted new tiles in since I'm sick of the stock FR tiles. I have a method of inserting that works, but it isn't very consistent. Does anyone know of the quickest way to import new tiles? Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited:

Anthroyd

Professor
    Years
  • I'm coming back into ROM hacking after about half-a-year's break, and I've forgotten a lot of stuff.
    I decided to start getting back into it by mapping, but I wanted new tiles in since I'm sick of the stock FR tiles. I have a method of inserting that works, but it isn't very consistent. Does anyone know of the quickest way to import new tiles? Thanks in advance! :)

Perfect. I explain tile inserting in tutorial #4 of this series: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=369646

Back