• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best way to sell newer common Pokemon cards.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    I have a couple hundred generations cards I want to sell that I acquired while completing the set. Most are commons and uncommons with a few rares. I want to sell them on ebay but didn't know the best way to group my cards to maximize profit? Any recommendations from those that have sold before?

Thanks, I buy all the time, but first time selling.

ddrox13

Anti-Nonsense
    Years
    Selling commons is not a particularly profitable enterprise. There was only one time I saw people buying bulk unmarked commons/uncommons, and I believe it was $40 per 1000 cards. If you can list out every card, trollandtoad buys them for store credit, and there are a few other places that work too. Looks like there a few redditors looking to buy bulk as well, so look around there too.

Years
    Check for card prices, the most competitive cards from generations will probably be revitalizer, wobbuffet, etc. If you don't check the price on all of these cards you lose money selling it as bulk.

Back