• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Beta 1 Released] Yellow Advanced Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2019
    Spoiler:

Bugs I found
    Thats all the bugs I found

Last edited:

Noel

Ghost Pokemon Trainer.
    Years
  • When I went to deliver oaks parcell nothing happened he just said "Well good luck."

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • When I went to deliver oaks parcell nothing happened he just said "Well good luck."
    Man I was afraid that would happen.I don't know what to do.It seems to happen randomly sometimes,try restarting.I may have to re-work the script...

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • wooo, doin' great, from what I'm seein'... Have you chosen the new tiles already? 'Cause I think tiles for a remake of Yellow needs to be... Well... I think they would have to have the same touch as the FRLG tiles, I mean, It's still Kanto... But they should also be improved pretty much from them... Since Yellow WAS a remake of RBG, with visual improvements, and such... It's hard to describe, but I think that a hack like this could need some... Epic tiles... Whatever those would be...

(sorry for the big tilething, but I just relly like tiles...)

Lookin' forward to check back sometimes... Good luck with the scripts... ^^

Co500

Nostalgia Edition
    Years
  • Sorry to say but im pretty sure that tyson has quit his hack, thats what he was speaking of last to me........

HackChu

I need a haircut...
    Years
  • Well for now it's on hold, although I did qiut for a bit because the popularity of it was very low.

So now I work with RPG maker, in the hopes that I will come back to this.But for now I can pretty much say that I will not be working on this for quite some time.

Sorry to what little fans I had that wanted me to complete this.

Cнαяcнιc

Banned
    Years
  • Jessie is in this? Interesting, I love Jessie. Is James in it though? I like the whole, Brendan and May are in it idea. I cannot wait to see how far you get with this. It looks really interesting.

Charchic.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2009
    i cant get oak to take the parcel he keeps saying "well good luck", did i miss doing something or any other suggestions?

LdP

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    This seams to be very good, but I would like to see it completed! How can I help you?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back