• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(BETA) Altomare Light Layout

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
I want to see. At first I can't select skins (or use the code buttons and such) because of NIS, but I just disabled it and still nothing. Can somebody proivide me the URLs for each skin?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 10, 2005
Awsome new layout! ^^ I love the design on the top of each post and I love how the colors blend. ^^

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
Wow, it's really cool! I love the Altomare Layout, you did a nice job on the coloring choices and the cute little banner with many differed styles of the word 'Pokecommunity'...

...now when are you going to do that Pichu layout? XP jk

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
I definitely love the color you chose for the layout. I've been using Midnight Misty forever, so it's nice to take a break from the dark, depressing colors I'm acustom to. Anywhoot, I can't wait to see the finished product. GJ so far! :)

Knuckles

5th Place In Graphix
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 16, 2009
I love it. It's the best I've ever seen from teh forum.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
i like the rep bars reminds me of macs but couldnt u get rid of the white background?

Jess

Banned
Years
Im using the layout now, Although loading time is a little too slow. Especially for those using Cable-Internet or DSL.

Get-Low

S??xzor a.k.a Get-Low
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 7, 2004
Hey its awesome :D But i still like the Midnight Misty one XD
Did anyone see the skin of my forums already? I think its pretty kewl but its too like um,Heavy?

Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2023
I think he means the gender isn't apperaing...at least thats what happened with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back