• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
Years
Hmm, but if we're talking technical, I think their parents died or something, but Shinji's not complaining about his lack of parental figures, so meh *shrugs*

Wow. . . I'm surprised he's not emo because he has no parent's
Or maybe I'm thinking too much about Sasuke and his emoness cause his parents are dead

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Not everyone turns emo after that. Just the weak-hearted ones. You think they'd know everything would get better and that suicide is never the answer. =/

And I'm glad Shinji isn't emo. Emo people annoy me. Especially when they have no reason to be emo. "Oh, I'm grounded so I'm gunna cut myself." WTF?​

ShadowYashi

Years
XDDDDD Yes! Get over it, their dead, you can mourn and get sad and bring flowers to their grave on the anniversary, but plotting revenge on the guy that killed for about 5 years just so you could kill him and then turn around and vow to avenge his death because the higher ups made him do it, is just stupid (yes I'm looking at you Sasuke Uchiha *glares* He really pis*es me off)
I don't like Emo's, too much bad Karma, messing up the vibes dude.

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
considering trainers go out on thier own at the age of ten without any fears that a dangerous organization, evil cult, or god wannabe might endanger thier life

i don't find it surprising they can go on with their lives without a second thought about their parents >.<;;

plus
Shinji just is a really strong person anyways
he can handle it~

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
Years
considering trainers go out on thier own at the age of ten without any fears that a dangerous organization, evil cult, or god wannabe might endanger thier life

Yes, Pokaymahnz is awesomeful.

Imo, I think Will is Shinji's father. And I think Brandon is his other father ><;;

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
shinjiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiifbzsv.png

a gift~

feel special.
its not everyday that i stop being so lazy o3o

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Aww, that chibi picture is so cute! I wish I could draw like that. Wait, scratch that, I wish I could draw period. Then I'd draw maor Shinji. <3

I agree with ShadowYashi, Sasuke sucks.​

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
I agree, I'd have lots of Shinji drawings to share if I could put pencil to paper without coming up with a bobble-headed retard. Sasuke, however, does not suck. I'd like to see Shinji try and take him on.

ShadowYashi

Years
Yeah. Your drawing skills are killer!
I suck at drawing, but I'm slowly learning.
I can't draw hair and bodies, but I'm good with eyes and facial expressions.
I want to learn how to draw animal's too.

Offtopic Rant >_>;;

Bahhh I'm not hating on him, its just Sasuke pisses me off to no extent. Its just like. . . oh my god will you make up your damn mind! He finally accomplishes his life-long goal, only to turn around, screw his brother over and does the exact thing he's been trying to prevent for 3 years! Sasuke is the reason why I gave up on the manga, I don't even care anymore. I'm just waiting for that kid to die or something. Ugh and don't even get me started on Naruto, he should go home and stop worrying about a guy who doesn't deserve any more chances.

Well of course Shinji can't take Sasuke!
That sue is a freakin Ninja!
Ninja's =/= Pokemon
Sasuke would kill his Pokemon and I'd be super pissed.

Misheard Whisper

Years
Precisely. And yes, Naruto is an annoying little tard, dattebayo! *is bricked for being offtopic* What topic? Haven't we exhausted the last one yet?

ReyRey-Pyon

THREAD KILLER
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 6, 2015
ii need to learn to color decently <n> /sigh /talking to self
----

BAAAHH
conversation is not mine /doesn't like Narutoe

<n>

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
Do I have permission to color that pic? =3 *puppy dog eyes* I need practice. XD

I don't know, if Magmortar's Flamethrower and Sasuke's. . Whether the hell that is Fireball, I think, collided I think Magmortar's Flamethrower may win. Have you seen it? It's *****in'.​

Misheard Whisper

Years
The fireball gets bigger and bigger as the series goes on. But knowing Sasuke, he'd probably let Magmortar's Flamethrower hit, then reveal that he used a substitution jutsu and was standing behind Magmortar with a kunai the whole time. Bye-bye, ducky.

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
. . 'Kay? I still hate him. He's too emo and blegh. Such a wussy, too. And he's a major Mary-Sue ('scuse me, Gary-Stu). He's got all the signs - 1) steals the spotlight from the main character, 2) is loved by all the girls, 3) has a tramatic past, 4) rarely ever loses a fight, et cetera et cetera. WTF? I don't know how anyone could like him. He doesn't 'kick ass'. More like he sucks.

And I'd lol if Shinji's Magmortar burnt him to a crisp.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
Years
If you hate Sasuke so much, stop talking about him and giving him all teh spotlight.

Plushie: I want all the spotlight.
Me: You're greedy.
Plushie: Like you're not.
Me: ...URGH.

ShadowYashi

Years
Annnyway. Enough about Sasuke.
We gather here to talk about the awesomness of Shinji
Not that sue of a ninja.

SO!
Shigeru and Shinji meeting sometime in the near future?
Raise your hand if you'd like that idea! *raises both her hands*

Years
  • Seen May 11, 2016
*raises both hands* I wanna see that! Shinji better kick Shigeru's arse. And I think he would, too, considering how both of them fight.​

ShadowYashi

Years
Daww but I like Shigeru. >w<
I don't want them to fight . . .
Mutual respect for one another is what I think they'd might have.

Back