• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Just one problem. D= The last render I did, I just used Freeform Select and hit Delete every time I closed the line. It went straight to transparency. This time it's not, however. How do I delete through to transparency rather than just white? A friend told me to go Advanced Options->Background->Transparency, but I can't even find the Advanced Options! (on GIMP btw)

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • O8

That option's greyed out for some reason! It has 'Remove Alpha Channel', but . . . ?

EDIT: Nvm, I had an extra layer on there for some reaon. Fixed.

EDIT II: Here's the (pretty much) finished product!
    Spoiler:
    Enjoy? Shinji is sef-rendered, so his hair's a bit wacky, but otherwise I like it.

Last edited:

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • Indeed, and I hope to fix that and post a revised version. Now I look, though, your PC album has some very renderable Shinjis. :3

Even though I suck at rendering. My Izumi Ako render was much betterer.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I need to upload more renderable Shinji pics. I have lots.

Oh my God, you should render Jun! =O​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I need to practice my descriptive writing. I wanna use Shinji as my guinea pig picture of perfection. =3​

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I'd put Shinji in my fic, but he'd be 4 years old due to the time frame being 8 years before D/P/Pt. D: I can see him as a very precocious and independent kindergartener.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I try to imagine Shinji as someone completely different when he was younger (as evident by that exuberant smile in DP128 in that flashback).​

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • (Was that 'Shinji vs Jindai!'?) True, but his base personality (independent) would remain mostly the same, I should think.

Misheard Whisper

Years
  • I wouldn't know. I grew up too fast, and I'm already turning into one of those kid-hating young adults. D= I seriously cannot stand kids, and I'm barely out of being one myself.

Back