• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Better Than You - ♥ Shinji/Paul Club! ♥

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
Years
  • Oh yeah, Rain Dance + Thunder is win. Which is why I always teach it to my Kyogre. Thunder, that is. :3

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    *having difficulties getting a better quality picture of the previous Shinji picture* @~@ The animation is too fast! >0<​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    They look like they're drawn crappily. =/ Damn. I can't have an opinion?

1) Have you seen the style? Have you? They look rushed.
    2) Half of the scenes look like a five-year-old drew them if you stop them just right.​

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    I'm talking about the style when the characters are fighting.

As for the actual style, I still don't particularly care for it. I prefer Pokémon; it's more simplistic.​

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • Why would the style of drawing in fight scenes be any different to the normal style? You confused me with that.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Do you not pay attention? Here, I'll try my best to get two different screenshots from this crap.

Provingapoint.png

Provingapoint2.png

Can you honestly say that they're both the same quality? No. No you can't. The one with Sasuke (*shudder*) is way worse than the one with Naruto. Even if both aren't all that great in the first place.

I have a different opinion; get over it. You're always so defensive.​

Back