• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade: Metal Fusion

Years
    So, have you heard of it? Yes or no? If you have seen it, what do you think of it? If you haven't heard of it, it's basically a new series of the original Beyblade show, but with new characters, beyblades and in a different universe. Search it up on google or YouTube. In my opinion, it's okay, I miss the old characters but it's also good for something different. I don't really like Beyblade as much as I use to, but I still enjoy watching it :P. So if you've heard of it and seen it, say what you think of it and discuss the show ^^.
    Also, mods, if this is in the wrong section or w.e please lock it/move it :).

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    I Love Beyblade ;D I have heard of the new ones and I watched a couple of them on youtube, but I preferred the originals mainly because they had Kai and Tyson in them D:
    They've changed it so much that, to me now it seems that it isn't Beyblade at all.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I had heard about the new series. But I haven't watched them (yet).
    I'm kinda reluctant to watch it. G-Revolution was amazing, in more than one way.
    The characters were almost my age when I watched... Now I'm going to be watching at 12-year olds again. ;X I'm gonna miss the Bladebreakers/Team G-Revolution. D:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Gotta agree with Kotowari here. G-Rev was awesome. I dunno if I'll ever watch this one. Just doesn't look that good. Especially without Kai and Tyson. ;;

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Just like a few of the people above me, I'm really reluctant in watching the new Beyblade. The original gang was amazing, and I don't know how I feel about a completely new gang and such. Not to mention that Takao/Tyson was, and still is, one of my favorite Anime Characters of all time. Maybe in the future? But for now I'm kind of sticking to the good ol' G-Rev and such.

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    Why does Raykon Sound so Familiar? You would not happen to be from the WBO would you?

Back