• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] BEYOND THE GODS[OOC][T]

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'm just a little curious as to what we can do in our posts, or rather what we weren't allowed to do. Are we to rush to the third colony and defend it naked? :o Can we arm ourselves in some way? Meet our disciples, or get our names for us that are nameless?

Last edited:

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I'm just a little curious as to what we can do in our posts, or rather what we weren't allowed to do. Are we to rush to the third colony and defend it naked? :o Can we arm ourselves in some way? Meet our disciples, or get our names for us that are nameless?

Now that's all up to you Anarch. What would your character do? Would they try and get more information out of Zosimus, would they fly off and shrug off the danger, or would they grab their Disciple by the hand and run off towards the danger? I never intended for BEYOND THE GODS to restrict the personality of your characters, though, what you cannot do is travel to another Continent. If you decide to meet the danger head on, I'll handle setting up the scenario for you.

All Cherubs and Disciples must stay on Mikhail.

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2020
    I'm gonna agree with the free order. Sometimes people just can't get on, and making everyone else wait isn't fair, especially if two other players are both on.

In regards to the ABAB scenario, I suggest joint posts, coordinated through PM's or other means. Simply to keep post count down if you know a lengthy back and forth is coming.

So just want to talk a little about our next post here. Basically my cherub will allow you do what you want, fight the horde as you see fit. The only thing she requests is that you stay nearby. I could imagine a few different scenes happening between our characters. Namely i can see something along the lines of Thaig getting cornered and my cherub using her powers to to have a demon jump in what would be a pretty devastating blow.

Years
  • So just want to talk a little about our next post here. Basically my cherub will allow you do what you want, fight the horde as you see fit. The only thing she requests is that you stay nearby. I could imagine a few different scenes happening between our characters. Namely i can see something along the lines of Thaig getting cornered and my cherub using her powers to to have a demon jump in what would be a pretty devastating blow.

I can see something like that. Thaig has no idea what Eris's powers are, so he'd stick close to her and try to protect her. The main reason he'd leave her is to help someone nearby who was being attacked. Or, more fun, if he got literally carried away. Some big strong motherhubbard rushes at the pair, Thaig steps up to bat, and the Demon tackles him, knocking him off his feet. Demon winds up for a heavy hit, Eris mind controls (or whatever it is) some little jobber Demon to take the hit, letting Thaig retaliate. Meanwhile, more jobber Demons bum rush the big one.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Hey guys, I can recognize this form of stasis. Just wondering if anyone is still interested into the RP. We'll do this in a democratic way. If one way outweighs the other than we'll just have to end it here, if not then we'll continue. But you'll have to post within the next day or so.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I was hoping someone else would start us off but I guess I'll have Ellia charge at the nasty demons. I'll post tomorrow tonight. (:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    I'm sorry, but I gotta drop. I really just do not have the time I need to properly invest into this RP at the moment. I'm sorry for the problem, and wish you all the best of luck. :x

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but I gotta drop. I really just do not have the time I need to properly invest into this RP at the moment. I'm sorry for the problem, and wish you all the best of luck. :x

I understand Albunnie, thanks for letting me know. With Challenger being a no show and Albunnie dropping out. SV what do you say to being paired up with Nyx instead?

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I'm fine with it! Let's do it x)

Years
  • With Anarchit3cht temporarily down, I've been given permission to bunny for now. So a joint post is up, involving some things we discussed.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
    Years
  • Awesome, great work guys. I'll come in with Arlo and make a post shortly. With Albunnie dropping and Challenger a no show, after Nyx posts, we'll move on.

EDIT: After reevaluating the thread, I think I'm going to wait for Nyx to post. Then we can move.

EDITING THE EDIT: After receiving word from Nyx to skip him, I'll be moving it all along.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just poking yer thread to point out that you are the RP in the spotlight now :3 Hope it goes well!

Back