• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Original World] Biddenfore

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years

• WEAPONS AND ARMOR OF BIDDENFORE

"Though I am a man of science, I am very interested in Biddenforian warfare.

First, on with the weapons. Biddenforians usually only use weapons when they're given a certain task: i.e. as a policeman or a hunter. We rarely use weapons based on the fact that we have powers that can also match those of weapons.

In the past, Biddenforians used swords, guns, mortars, and the like, throughout historical wars. However, these weapons, and almost all weapons in general, are obsolete. Nowadays, the most common weapons in Biddenfore are tasers and tranquilizer guns.

As for armor, we frequently use it. FREQUENTLY. In Biddenfore, you can't hunt without a hunting shield, which is a lightweight shield used to protect you from projectiles in the outdoors.

Shields before were made of grass (for some reason), then wood, then ice (really?), then stone, then different metals and minerals.

As for body armor, well, we got loads of those.

Monochromes have special types of armor they wear on their hair. That's right- hair. For females, they place them on their "hairicles" as I like to call them, and for males, they place them on their "hairspikes", as I like to call them. These can also function as weapons."

Are their forces why humans don't visit?

"Sounds plausible, but no."

Dang it.

Side comment - I put a little depth into their armor. Just a little.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years

• BIDDENFORIAN WAR

Do Biddenforians also get war flashbacks?

"Anonymous!"

Sorry.

"Anyway...

War is not very new to Biddenfore. Our ancestors had wars involving territory, B'lochians fought for more land, and remember what happened ten years ago?

Biddenfore was also a place of shelter for refugees from the World Wars who were lucky enough...so even Biddenfore was involved in the World Wars.

However, it's all in the past now. The closest thing we have to war is any courtroom discussion, or a fictional battle...but never forget February 18. That was when the Biddenforian Civil War happened. To this day Courtney Walmond is constantly bothered about fighting for Western Biddenfore instead of staying with her mother.

We used the normal stuff to fight wars... Body parts, like horns, claws, talons, hairicles, hairspikes, and the like. We also used actual weapons at some points."

Side comment - ...yes, they do. They get war flashbacks, though not as tragic as the ones who fought in Vietnam...or the World Wars.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• WHAT BIDDENFORIANS DO FOR FUN

"Sit down, reader. You're in for a ride! We'll tell you how we enjoyed our lives before we died! I was trying to make a rhyme scheme back there...but I soon realized it was something I couldn't bear."

"Anyway, what do we do for fun? Food and sports! We make random dishes sometimes, especially if we're not good at cooking. As for sports, well, we Biddenforians LOVE sports. We would often go to the gym or a court to practice. We also love watching games.

We also play video games and go on the internet, though such technology is slightly scarce in our area."

Haha! You can create robots and still not have internet?

"Silence. Anyway, we also like the big screen...and the small screen. Here are some movies and TV shows we love:

The Undiscovered Comedy: A comedy film about a man who unknowingly makes everyone laugh.
    Sadman: A tragic movie about a retired gymnast who shares his life story.
    Dr. Quito's Crazy World of Science: The best educational show, or any kind of show, for that matter.
    Props and Robbers: A humiliating game show involving prisoners who struggle to do even the most life-threatening things to get out of prison.

So...yeah. We like things you do."

Side comment - Seconds ago, I thought of Props and Robbers. Now I think it's the best idea for a show EVER.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• HOW BIDDENFORIANS WORK

"We Biddenforians have basically the same kind of occupations a North American would have...except the pay is kinda different.

Jobs that involve you going in the outdoors or doing otherwise digusting things have a much higher pay than jobs situated indoors (i.e. a teacher).

Small businesses are scattered everywhere around Biddenfore (except Sylvan and Xenofaun, and you know why). They're run by families, and you can't drive for five minutes without finding one.

Overtime gives you 50% more pay every hour instead of 25%, working on a day off gives you 200% of your normal income instead of 130%, working a night shift gives 25% more of your normal income instead of 10%, and working on a holiday gives you 300% of your normal income instead of the normal 200%. Basically, if you want high pay, then go to Biddenfore...or Sweden.

If you're a scientist and you make a scientific breakthrough, then you get a million Biddenforian dollars (if recognised by the government, and that's around the same amount of money given if you win a Nobel Prize). Fun fact."

...that's informative!

Side comment - Too short?

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• THE BIDDENFORIAN SKY

You thinking what I'm thinking?

"The sky?"

Wow. How'd you guess?

"I don't know. Anyway...

Ah, yes, the sky. One of the best things about Biddenfore. It's well known to be quite clean and clear, but our stratosphere is very prone to storms. Also, occasionally, debris from space keeps falling. Nevertheless, we love our sky.

Our sky isn't visited by birds most of the time, considering the fact that natural disasters are always around Biddenfore. For the same reason, airborne vehicles aren't very common in Biddenfore.

The sky is dotted with nimbus clouds. On most days however, it's mostly cumulus.

Side comment - Chicken Little stuff happens in Biddenfore, basically, with a touch of Noah's ark.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• THE BIDDENFORIAN FRONTIER

"(plays harmonica)"

Alright, Dr. Quito. What's this about?

"It's time 'na discuss the Biddenforian fruntayer!"

Please don't tell me you'll stay with that voice.

"Oh, please. As if I could.

Where is Biddenfore's frontier located? More like, where isn't it located? Biddenfore has so many places that only certain species can survive, so frontiers are common in places like Cliffige and Glasius.

Biddenforian frontiers have many things in common: a coat of arms, a small town, and ol'-fashioned transpertation! ...sorry.

Those who dwell in Biddenforian frontiers are dubbed "frunts". Nice name, don't you think? Hey, at least they're cleaner than hillbillies. They also have their own culture. Frunts don't get out often, but when they do, they're the LIFE of a party. Ask my one friend- ...he's not here.

Basically, the Biddenforian frontiers are like the American ones (one?): situated in remote areas, obscure, and old-fashioned. I'd like to live in a Cliffigian one."

Side comment - I like the term "frunts".

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• WHAT'S IN THE BACKPACK?

"...nothing much. (removes Van de Graaff generators, guns, drills, test tubes, scissors, a thermometer, and a paintbrush)

Well, obviously, it varies.

For students, textbooks, notebooks, pencils, scissors, rulers, knives (there's been one case about this one), that sort of thing. For us scientists, we usually bring heavy equipment and strange tools to help us in our research.

For adventurers, the normal stuff: bottles of water, food, a tent, a pickaxe, guns, and a state-of-the-art hunting shield.

I've nothing much to say here, except that almost every Biddenforian brings at least one paper clip. We do this 'cause paper clips have MANY uses to us."

...right...

Side comment - Like Dr. Quito, I have almost nothing to say.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• BIDDENFORIAN ART AND MUSIC

"Oh, yes. Art. A very interesting subject. (coughs) ANYWAY, art. Where do we begin?"

Perhaps, Biddenforian art in general?

"Oh, yes, of course. Most Biddenforian art nowadays is composed of mostly politically motivating caricatures and digital art, both which are usually appealing to the eye.

...but Biddenforian art before was quite exquisite, and, like all other countries, declining in quality over time, though art in Biddenfore is still grand.

Our forefathers and mothers would use mainly use realism for their paintings. One such famous painting is entitled "Loi", satirically describing Biddenfore's harsh laws at that time. Drawings, however, were never really as appreciated as paintings.

As for sculptures, statues, and the like, that's our favorite kind of art. We mainly love them because, number one: they're much more realistic, and number two: it's easy to study for us.

Biddenforians love art. So much so, art museum theft occurs almost everyday...but usually it's the same person. However, "Loi", as mentioned before, has never been stolen, no matter how many attempts are made... Legend has it, that Loi is considered a cursed painting. So much so, we have a nickname for it: "Ronme", meaning "bane" in Biddenforian.

We love art!"

Yes, you do...

"Now, on to music. Music is art, and, like all art, it gets worse over time. Moving on...

We Biddenforians mainly used string and woodwind instruments around five to one hundred years ago, most notably the panpipe, bandurria, and ocarina.

Nowadays, electric guitars are a huge fad. I heard there are many bands in Biddenfore who use electric guitars mostly for popularity. We also use the piano and similar instruments, though we Biddenforians are generally not good at it.

Singing... Oh, singing. Biddenforians had beautiful voices back then. Now Biddenforians waste their vocal chords on shouting at rock concerts...and singing...but not as good as singing before.

As for dancing, well...we Biddenforians have actually improved over time. Hurray us! We have a national dance called Dapa so Apago, a very mesmerizing dance that only gets better each year. Heck, a lion joined the act last year! We do this every October 4, by the way.

Music then was composed of oratorios, concertos, and oratios, while music now is mostly about rock and pop. We Biddenforians, however, despise rap. Almost half of us, though.

There are way too many artists and composers to choose from, so I'll just go with my favorite one: Zari. Zari was a brave Biddenforian who would even risk her physical health just to find new inspirations for music. When she was young, she lived in a Glasian frontier, playing the banjo. She doesn't consider herself a good singer, but her voice is angelic, even when speaking. Then, years later, she travelled across the country, until her death in 1924. We all love her."

Does the fact that Biddenforians hate rap in any way avert humans?

"..."

Side comment - If only I could draw or paint that well, I'd have shown you what "Loi" looks like.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years

• TRANSPORTATION OF BIDDENFORE

"(skydives from a plane)

Alright!"

Why'd you do that?

"Every scientist comes prepared.

Anyway, today we shall be discussing how Biddenforians move around without using much effort from their legs.

Well...we Biddenforians use bikes and cars, mainly. We use bikes because they're eco-friendly, and cars because they can handle more seats.

We also use buses, trains, and basically all kinds of land transportation.

However, we rarely ever use marine, submarine, and aerial transportation because of disasters. We simply think it's safer to take land. Not only that, but Biddenfore is extremely risky to get in.

We Biddenforians can swim, walk, run, gallop, fly, etc. the normal manner. Some Biddenforians, due to their species, can last longer than others doing these tasks.

Basically, Biddenforian transportation is limited. We usually use boats only for travel from Biddenfore to B'loch, but a trip like that could risk lives."

Maybe it's the ecological state of Biddenfore that keeps humans away?

"Everything will be discussed in detail soon."

Side comment - Like most topics nowadays, I have almost nothing to say. I'm starting to wonder if Biddenfore should have hovercraft.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• WELL-KNOWN BIDDENFORIANS

Oh, boy! Celebrities and famous personalities and whatnot!

"Exactly.

We've already discussed history, so let's go with currently alive Biddenforians.

You know General Courtney Walmond, right? She used to fight against General Gaston Mammus, but that's all in the past now. Currently she's the principal of Walmond High, and her son, Grant, studies there. Currently she's in her 40's.
    General Gaston Mammus is now a sextegenarian. He frequently does community service nowadays.
    Prof. Galae and I are acclaimed scientists who are both rivals. I say I'm more popular.
    A very known thief is Kuro Dao, Sr. He has many times promised he would change his ways, but he lies. Unfortunately he's a kleptomaniac.
    Another famous criminal, or a gang of criminals, for this matter, are Armin Dylan, Quentin Quadrus, Sr., and Samuel "Big Jaw" so Bergulf.
    Spencer Nike is a very well known man who has been claimed to have saved Biddenfore numerous times.
    A woman named Queen Dextrus is our president. Some say she's evil, but I disagree.
    Charlotte Powers isn't actually Biddenforian; she's North American. She was apparently supposed to travel to Europe, but ended up in Biddenfore, luckily still alive. Currently she writes newspapers and is responsible for one of the biggest industries in Biddenfore.
    Another human residing in Biddenfore is an old, Philippine man named Jose Maniti. He farms rice and is currently a leader in the food industry of Biddenfore.
    A very famous teenaged monochrome by the name Leni Zapp is well known for her badminton career.
    Mr. Sergio Hisster is a Biddenforian multi-millionaire who runs many successful businesses.

There's many more. Maybe there's a part two?"

Side comment - In a way, Spencer Nike was inspired by Zinnia, and Courtney Walmond is kinda inspires by Principal Skinner. There are a few more characters I thought of from already existing ones, like Mr. Hisster being based off Mr. Burns.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• COMMUNICATION OF BIDDENFORE

"...hello? Can...you hear me?"

It's kinda unclear, Dr.

"Just as I suspected. Bi...nfori.. .omm..i.at..n i. ..nda s.c.y. Just kidding. I was making those sounds."

With what?

"...my electric fan.

Anyway, how do we communicate in Biddenfore? The usual methods: speaking directly, writing letters, using the internet (but not as commonly as you), and telepathy. That's right. Some Biddenforians can telepathically communicate.

Spoken communication is obviously the most common form of communication here and anywhere else, though we frequently write letters to others.

As for using the internet, and messaging through phones and computers...not really. Only around 2% of Biddenforians actually own either a smartphone or laptop. Same goes for calling.

Talking to people on the radio is actually quite common in Biddenfore: more than a hundred stations are situated around the country. We Biddenforians love the radio.

Anyway, we Biddenforians don't have many technological wonders you create. Heck, only a few Biddenforians bothered to create their own computers, much less phones.

Oh, wait. Communication.

Yeah, Biddenforian communication is mostly direct."

Side comment - No. No part two of Well Known Biddenforians. ...yet.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• WEATHER OF BIDDENFORE

"To-today's gonna have a 100% ch-chance of heavy rain, and t-tomorrow, a 90% of extreme heat!"

Dr. Quito, who is this?

"Oh, an anonymous meteorolgist. She's here to discuss Biddenfore's weather!"

"E-exactly! Biddenfore's weather can be way, way extreme! I-in a typical week, Bi-biddefore's weather changes dra-drastic-c-cally. The sun can be up to-tomorrow, and a flo-flood could hap-happen the next day! Fo-fortunately, Mineros, Biddenfore's capital, suf-suffers a tiny bit of this pro-problem.

At some places like G-glasius, blizzards can occur 24/7, and in pl-places like Ro-rogeo, droughts can happen all th-throughout the y-year! Bi-biddenfore's weather is gen-generally chaotic, though not ev-even a sing-g-gle scientist a-actually knows why. So-some say because of Biddenfore's pla-placement. Di-disasters also occur freque-quently in Biddenfo-fo-fore, but that's to be di-discussed tomorrow."

Side comment - We are one step closer to figuring out why Biddenfore is almost never visited by humans. The answer might be as you expected.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Adam Levine

Years

• DISASTERS INVOLVING BIDDENFORE

(muffled yet very loud sounds)

Dr. Quito? What's going on?

"Currently there's yet another Biddenforian hurricane going on. We call it "Hurricane Rego"."

That sounds scary.

"I-I know, ri-ight? Anyway, Bi-biddenfore is full of disasters! I mean FULL!

First off, political disasters!"

Those are the worst kind.

"Du-during the long streak of ty-tyrants governing Biddenfore, some have gone insane. Yes, I mean i-insane! A-angry mobs and protests we-were quiet, I mean quite frequent, diseases plagued th-the country, and the d-death rate kept soaring u-until Queen Athena saved u-us.

A-and economic disasters happened, too. Th-they still occ-c-casionally hap-happen. O-one notable di-disasters happened back in 1774, when l-lots of peop-p-ple mysteriously we-went poor! It was horrible.

E-ecological disas-sasters are common too. While we do-don't bother with nature that mu-much, nature bothers with us. Remember Sylvan? I-it's a dangerous place. Life forms e-exclusive to Sylvan can k-kill you. Eve-en the sea creatures can be d-dangerous. Even more da-dangerous than Mo-moby Dick!"

Wait a second...

"Plus, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and the like h-happen al-almost once a week! The Bid-biddenforian waters are a-almost always ridden with storms a-and giant leviath-thans."

Wait...so that's why humans never visit Biddenfore!

"Exact-t-tly."

"What happened here? Oh, you. Now it's time to discuss Biddenforian catas-"

We just did that, Dr. Quito.

"Oh. Yes. Sorry about that. There was a storm."

"..."

"...what was that?"

"..."

"Um... I gotta go now!"

"...................!"

"..."

...OK. What was going on there?

"..."

...hello? Anyone there?

Oh no.

Side comment - I just had to end it like this. It just adds more mystery into Biddenfore, don't ya think?

CSS by Lycanthropy

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

DISASTERS INVOLVING BIDDENFORE

(muffled yet very loud sounds)

Dr. Quito? What's going on?

"Currently there's yet another Biddenforian hurricane going on. We call it "Hurricane Rego"."

That sounds scary.

"I-I know, ri-ight? Anyway, Bi-biddenfore is full of disasters! I mean FULL!

First off, political disasters!"

Those are the worst kind.

"Du-during the long streak of ty-tyrants governing Biddenfore, some have gone insane. Yes, I mean i-insane! A-angry mobs and protests we-were quiet, I mean quite frequent, diseases plagued th-the country, and the d-death rate kept soaring u-until Queen Athena saved u-us.

A-and economic disasters happened, too. Th-they still occ-c-casionally hap-happen. O-one notable di-disasters happened back in 1774, when l-lots of peop-p-ple mysteriously we-went poor! It was horrible.

E-ecological disas-sasters are common too. While we do-don't bother with nature that mu-much, nature bothers with us. Remember Sylvan? I-it's a dangerous place. Life forms e-exclusive to Sylvan can k-kill you. Eve-en the sea creatures can be d-dangerous. Even more da-dangerous than Mo-moby Dick!"

Wait a second...

"Plus, tornadoes, volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, and the like h-happen al-almost once a week! The Bid-biddenforian waters are a-almost always ridden with storms a-and giant leviath-thans."

Wait...so that's why humans never visit Biddenfore!

"Exact-t-tly."

"What happened here? Oh, you. Now it's time to discuss Biddenforian catas-"

We just did that, Dr. Quito.

"Oh. Yes. Sorry about that. There was a storm."

"..."

"...what was that?"

"..."

"Um... I gotta go now!"

"...................!"

"..."

...OK. What was going on there?

"..."

...hello? Anyone there?

Oh no.

Side comment - I just had to end it like this. It just adds more mystery into Biddenfore, don't ya think?

CSS by Lycanthropy
    Natural disasters once a week? Cancel my hotel stay. I'm living there. I trust the supports of a house I built myself more then a hotel that's 100 years old. Actually, if it's survived 100 years it's probably safer then a house I built in a week :/ Maybe I just won't visit? Sounds too complicated!

Adam Levine

Years
  • Natural disasters once a week? Cancel my hotel stay. I'm living there. I trust the supports of a house I built myself more then a hotel that's 100 years old. Actually, if it's survived 100 years it's probably safer then a house I built in a week :/ Maybe I just won't visit? Sounds too complicated!

Well, fortunately, not all Biddenforian disasters occur in the same area, so you're safe...if you live in Mineros, that is.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • How do people adapt to the natural disasters and various phenomena? What preventive measures are in place for coastal areas to combat the storms and the giant leviathans that may arrive? Are buildings constructed in a way that they won't fall apart like a house of cards? Do farmers exploit the volcanic activity in the vicinity to plant crops? How do Biddenforians even survive with political and economical disasters?? o_O

Adam Levine

Years
  • How do people adapt to the natural disasters and various phenomena? What preventive measures are in place for coastal areas to combat the storms and the giant leviathans that may arrive? Are buildings constructed in a way that they won't fall apart like a house of cards? Do farmers exploit the volcanic activity in the vicinity to plant crops? How do Biddenforians even survive with political and economical disasters?? o_O

1. Only some do. Maybe some Biddenforians with gills or very heavy organisms can survive, and are able to rescue other Biddenforians to safe places. However, almost all rescue attempts end up with at least a few rescuers dead.
    2. The sea monsters in Biddenfore aren't fond of claiming land as their territory, so Biddenforians are generally safe, as long as they don't swim. Also, Biddenforian buildings are so simple and rigid nowadays, they're as formidable as the Pyramids of Giza.
    3. Same as above.
    4. Well, sometimes. But most of the time volcanic activity is just an opportunity to supply Biddenfore with electricity. Most of the time, the geothermal plants are short-lived.
    5. These disasters are usually solved quickly, but the Biddenforians worry too much about things. That's why so many of them happen.

Adam Levine

Years

• WELL-KNOWN BIDDENFORIANS, PART 2

"Hello. I am Professor Sol Galae, PhD."

Wait, what?

"Can you hear me?"

Yes.

"Good. I'm sure you've met my rival, Dr. Ross Quito."

Correct.

Good. Now we'll be discussing some of Biddenfore's most known people.

Frigga Kryos is a the leader of Mago Ice, a group whose goal is to make Biddenfore colder.
    On the other hand, Burnard Piros, the leader of Mago Blaze, wants to make Biddenfore hotter.
    Tempo Kereta is like a balancing force between Mago Ice and Mago Blaze- an Escalus to a Capulet and Montague. He leads an organization called Eco Org., whose goals are to make Biddenfore clean, and its goals are usually reached.
    Oh, have you heard of The Yangs? They're becoming a popular sensation around the country. It's a girlband that focuses on the rock genre. They're great composers.
    Chief Mildo Swampson is Biddenfore's most known policeman. He might look a little weird, but he always has an eye everywhere- seriously, his body is full of microscopic eyes.
    Albus White is a criminal mastermind on the loose whose one dream is to eradicate shunning of those who discriminate against albinism. He was constantly mocked because of this. He has gone slightly insane and wants to rid everyone who isn't albino.
    Hades Manfried is a well-known author who publishes novels, usually taking up to 500 pages long. He has literally all the time in the world, as he is also the God of the Underworld.

I guess that's everyone for now."

Side comment - Professor Sol Galae's name is not in any way derived from the Pokémon "Solgaleo". I settled on his name months before Solgaleo was revealed.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Last edited:

Adam Levine

Years

• BIDDENFORIAN EDUCATION

"Hello. Ready for some more about Biddenfore?"

Oh, boy!

"Good, because today we'll be tackling Biddenforian education."

Um...

"Simply put, Biddenforian education is "meh" compared to other countries' education systems. While school starts at around 10:00am, and ends at 3:00pm, which is a good thing, there's not that much to tackle in a few of our subjects, particularly History. Biddenfore doesn't have that much of a grasp on world history, if it had one at all.

The grading system is like the normal US cirriculum, except it's slightly easier to pass. For example, what might be considered an F can be considered a D- here.

The standard Biddenforian subjects include:
    English;
    Different sciences;
    Mathematics;
    History;
    Theatre;
    Biddenforian (the language);
    Music, Arts, Gym, and Health;
    Politics;
    and Economics.

Some of these are discussed in senior high, especially Politics, because we all know Politics is quite confusing.

In college, there are courses like the ones in the US. However, unlike the US, we don't like to ruin their days and nights with countless homework assignments. We only give them those once a week.

So...would you like to move in?"

Not yet.

Side comment - I just did this because education matters.

CSS by Lycanthropy

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023

BIDDENFORIAN EDUCATION

"Hello. Ready for some more about Biddenfore?"

Oh, boy!

"Good, because today we'll be tackling Biddenforian education."

Um...

"Simply put, Biddenforian education is "meh" compared to other countries' education systems. While school starts at around 10:00am, and ends at 3:00pm, which is a good thing, there's not that much to tackle in a few of our subjects, particularly History. Biddenfore doesn't have that much of a grasp on world history, if it had one at all.

The grading system is like the normal US cirriculum, except it's slightly easier to pass. For example, what might be considered an F can be considered a D- here.

The standard Biddenforian subjects include:
    English;
    Different sciences;
    Mathematics;
    History;
    Theatre;
    Biddenforian (the language);
    Music, Arts, Gym, and Health;
    Politics;
    and Economics.

Some of these are discussed in senior high, especially Politics, because we all know Politics is quite confusing.

In college, there are courses like the ones in the US. However, unlike the US, we don't like to ruin their days and nights with countless homework assignments. We only give them those once a week.

So...would you like to move in?"

Not yet.

Side comment - I just did this because education matters.

CSS by Lycanthropy

For english class, it that British english or American english? Because if I can get that british accent I'm rebuying my tickets.

Back