• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Brother UK

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    thanks Suki :D glad to see people actually read that lengthy post lol :)

That's okay ;) I can't say much for marshmallo though... ha
    Crocadilius said:
    this putting rex's girlfriend into the house... i think it would have been better if luke had stayed for it. he was the one who said girl number 6 in the line up was more attractive, so there would have been some bitterness left for him to deal with. but he would have made it entertaining.

last nights episode was basically just rex and nicole with each other all the time. there is a vast difference between the relationship of rex and nicole compared to lisa and mario. i know theyre much older, but i think they were more entertaining.
    Yeah, that is true, although I don't believe that it would have added too much to the entertainment - I mean, Lisa said exactly the same things, yet she is not being slated for it. But eh, we'll never know. Yeah, well, Rex and Nicole are still young and and they have their problems too. I just think that the act of including her into the BB house is such a bad idea - tension can already be viewed between the couple and it doesn't help either that they're on separate sides =/
    Crocadilius said:
    this heaven and hell thing too, i hope they finish it soon. i dunno why, but its boring me now. i think its because none of the housemates care about it much any more now they have all been in heaven. anybody else agree?
    I definitely agree. I mean, yeah it was intriguing to observe the housemates trying to deal with the fact that they have a wall separating them from their friends and from their pleasures (towards the Hell side), but now they have gotten used to it and it's old.
    PB said:
    Mohammed will probably go real soon, and I hope Kat goes. She really is starting to irritate me a little now. She is a big character and does deserve to go on further, but I don't want her to win Big Brother. Just for the reason that I can't relate to her very much.
    Yeah, Mohammed is not enough of a character to enable him to compete with the entertainment that the other housemates give out. Kat isn't irritating me. I think she's a good person, a really good one. I understand what you think. I don't mind who wins. There isn't an obvious winner this year.
    PB said:
    Does anyone else think Nicole looks alot like Steph? Even by the way she moans and sounds.
    I don't think she looks anything like her, lol. O.o...moans. Uh, well I think Nicole is more of a drama queen than Steph - she was crying quite alot due to the fact she wasn't able to have her suitcase yet. Personality-wise, I'd imagine Steph is a lot stronger than Nicole.

Last edited:

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Unfortunately for Rex, after talking endlessly about Nicole, she's now come in and creating hell for him. To me it's as if she doesn't care about Rex anymore.

I agree that Mo is going soon, but i don't think he's THAT greedy.

I think Darnell will go a bit futher in this competition, but he won't win Big Brother. He has a good sense of justice but unfortunately he shows a bit of aggression when it comes to arguments and such.

Poor old Lisa, she's clearly been driven round the bend by Rex. For months she's been cooking and all that for the housemates.. i really thought she was going to leave after her "breakout".

Years
    Fine I won't criticize Big Brother, but the people who go on it act like complete idiots. I have always thought Reality TV was a stupid thing to start but oh well. Goodbye Big Brother fans lol and enjoy watching this weird show.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Unfortunately for Rex, after talking endlessly about Nicole, she's now come in and creating hell for him. To me it's as if she doesn't care about Rex anymore.
    I believe that Nicole does actually care about Rex, but maybe she is feeling a little overwhelmed with the whole reunion thing; she possibly adapted to the break in her life without Rex, and now he is practically smothering her. I know that he has clearly missed her company and her in itself, but does he not see the signs that she is giving out, that she might actually want to enjoy being in the BB house with the other housemates too?

SceptileHero said:
    Fine I won't criticize Big Brother, but the people who go on it act like complete idiots. I have always thought Reality TV was a stupid thing to start but oh well. Goodbye Big Brother fans lol and enjoy watching this weird show.
    Oh, don't worry, we will ;D

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yes, you're probably right about Nicole and Rex. I wonder who will be up for eviction? And surely there is to be a double eviction some time soon? We are approaching the end of BB. I still can't beleive Katreya might win.. she normally drives me round the bend!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hmm, I'm guessing... Mohammed (for definite) and uhh, Dale. Yep, watch me get those right xP j/k

Yeah, well, she is still entertaining, despite her songs. At least she enlightens the house's mood. And I'm beginning to like Rachel more.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yes, i know what you mean, also Mikie has grown on me a little. But yes, definitely Mo, he's lucky still being in, to me.

I was very suprised that the housemates couldn't recite the alphabet backwards. I mean, it's hard, but that's no excuse to miss letters out. Do you think Nicole went "XYW.." on purpose to get into hell with Rex, or is she just exceptionally dumb XD?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    My opinion on Mikey has probably changed throughout the show; at first, he was seen as the obvious winner, right? But I think he has fallen back a little to join the other housemates' chances of winning, nevertheless, he is actually one of my favourites.

Oh I know. But they're adults, they have a busy life and don't have time to learn the alphabet like the back of their hand, let alone backwards =P

And when I saw her trying to recite it backwards, I thought she must be the dumbest person on earth, missing out Z xD, but with the help of my sister, I figured she was doing it on purpose so she could be with Rex.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Well, Rex did exceedingly well :D. It was very unfortunate for them that only 3 people were to be taken to hell that week.

It appears that the odds for people to win BB have changed significantly. At the start i recall that Luke was favourite to win, now it's Kat, who i wouldn't of dreamed of winning.

Do you think Kat is "playing a game" at the moment? I mean, at 31 you would not be expetced to sing about cookies at any possible moment..

I think Mikey will get into the final, but i don't think he will win, unfortunately. Did you watch it when the wake - up alarm sounded and Mikey came into the room and mangaged to seek out Rex and pour water on him? Lol that was funny..

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Well, Rex did exceedingly well :D. It was very unfortunate for them that only 3 people were to be taken to hell that week.

It appears that the odds for people to win BB have changed significantly. At the start i recall that Luke was favourite to win, now it's Kat, who i wouldn't of dreamed of winning.

Do you think Kat is "playing a game" at the moment? I mean, at 31 you would not be expetced to sing about cookies at any possible moment..

I think Mikey will get into the final, but i don't think he will win, unfortunately. Did you watch it when the wake - up alarm sounded and Mikey came into the room and mangaged to seek out Rex and pour water on him? Lol that was funny..
    Oooh yeah, but I'd have to congratulate Rachel out of all of them =] Yep...

Well Luke was one of the favs, nah, you must have had some tape wrapped around your eyes - Kat has always been a clear favourite. Which person wouldn't love her? Except you. ;D Some people are like that, it's great actually. It goes to show that adults haven't all lost their sense of humour and entertaining attributes.

Hmm I dunno. Oh no! That sounds funny though lol.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I guess, even though she does normally act like a child XD. Oh no i missed BBLB! Can someone tell me who's up for evcition? I know it wasn't Rex, which is surprising to me.

You do have a good point about Kat. It's good that some adults have a sense of humour. But then you've got to think that she's either too happy or too sad. Either she's singing, or she's crying :D.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Ha, that's true, however she can be one of the most mature housemates during a certain situation/argument. Noooo, erm, well I don't really watch BBLB. It bores me ._.; I only watch it if I'm bored and settle onto the sofa and it's already on TV. Uhhh I don't know! What's the day today... hmm Tuesday. I prefer to find out when they announce it on screen, so...

No-one tell me who is up for eviction yet, please, and consider my feelings ;;.

Yeah, she is an emotional person, too.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd say the most mature person in the house is Lisa, as she does most of the cleaning and cooking etc..

Also, i saw Nicole talking to Big Brother about her suitcase. She said, "I didn't know there was a rule about crossing the divide". If she had used her general knowledge, then she would've known that Big Brother wouldn't just randomly put a fence through the house.. lol.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I agree. Lisa is the main woman of the house; she mothers everyone and looks after them like they're her children. She barely gets into any arguments either... has she even got into any?? She wouldn't choose to anyway. Yep.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yes, it must be really frustrating for her! I think she had an argument with Rex, but it was more of her telling him off XD.

Apparantely on some betting site, Mikey and Darnell are the favourites to win. Kat has a chance, she has a VERY good chance.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Yeah the housemates should have not only considered her position as a special prize but also a housemate too. The housemates should have gone to check to make sure, then the whole situation wouldn't have arisen. But really, had it not happened it probably wouldn't have been as interesting.

And about Kat, she does originate from an aisian country, and the sense of humor is insane in some of those places. So it doesn't suprise me that Kat behaves like she does. But it doesn't half bug me sometimes that I cant make out some of the things she says, and then shortly after is suddenly followed by 'COOOKIEEE!'. Makes me jump right out my skin. Bless, she's a right character is Kat :P I cannot stress enough though... I don't want her to win! lol She does however deserve a top three place.

Oh and for those who might not know who's up for eviction, its an interesting one this week ;)

Final six: Dale, Darnell, Mikey, Kat, Rex and Rachel/Lisa?

My money is still on Dale though it's very likely not gonna happen. lol

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, that's quite true about Kat, ha. I can understand nearly everything she says... I'm used to understanding people like her, whose accents differ from mine. And that's funny xD; I agree.

I know who is up now; I watched it last night.
    Hmm nope! This is what I think:

Final Six: Stuart, Mikey, Kat, Rex, Darnell, Lisa
    I'm probably going to get those wrong, but they're just some simple guesses.

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Well, Darnell and Lisa are definitely in the final, for sure.

Also, i saw Kat "insulting" Rex, she said "he's a great big poopoo! I mean, do 31 year olds say that? It's strange XD.

I think Darnell might actually win. I think he stands a good chance..

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hm, yep. I'm so glad that Mario left - Lisa's side that we see now, would never have been visible to the audiences. And I predict she would have gone out earlier on. Ha, fun 31 year olds do ;)

Nah, I don't think he will actually win; he's slacked and relaxed quite a bit recently, mostly due to his constant regret of jumping into bed with Sara xD. He went on and on about it. Anyone who doesn't usually watch BB could have been easily fooled into believing he's some depressive guy, who lies in bed all day and moans.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Darnell made the Sara thing ten times worse, because he wouldn't let it go, he just dug his own grave.

I'm gutted Dale and Stuart are up, they make me laugh because its fun to see "normal" people with the crazy ones,

I'm loving the task, the puppet shows are sooo funny, I was watching it on live today and Nicole (as rex) said: A Smoke and a Pancake (like Goldmember does in Austin Powers) I was creasing!

Back