• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Big Brother UK

Toblerone

Which chocolate is the best?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yes, he won't stop going on about it!

The new puppet task looks awesome; i loved the demonstration video! I think Hell have it hard though, as it was about 12 midnight and they had to do a puppet show XD.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Darnell made the Sara thing ten times worse, because he wouldn't let it go, he just dug his own grave.

I'm gutted Dale and Stuart are up, they make me laugh because its fun to see "normal" people with the crazy ones,

I'm loving the task, the puppet shows are sooo funny, I was watching it on live today and Nicole (as rex) said: A Smoke and a Pancake (like Goldmember does in Austin Powers) I was creasing!

The whole Darnell and Sara thing is really confusing me. Weve got Darnell with his low esteem and lack of confidence with the ladies, and weve also got Sara the flirt who paps her pants when any scent of anybody liking her happens. I mean what the heck does she expect Darnell to feel? Did you see her and Darnel HOLDING HANDS?? Then she freaked out at his embarrasingly crude joke when they were leg tangled. Isn't that something people do when they like each other...? You know, bit of one on one action? lol

She very likely does like him back but doesn't half come on strong I tell yer! lol Still, body language and all that gives away a lot more than words. Seriously, get those two together and lets see some bed action (purley because I wouldnt mind seeing Sara in a lack of clothing... ;p).

Dale and Stuart are up, and I hope it's Stuart who goes because I want Dale to win lol. Stuart wants to go though, he's made it quite clear. If Dale doesn't go then he will get in the final 6 I reckon.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    Darn it, Dale evicted :( So much for him being my winner... but it isnt like he was a big favorite.

Who do you think will be up for eviction next? I'd say it might be Nicole, Rachel, Rex or Mo.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Bluh, Dale is gone. I really feel sorry for Stuart, he's got to stay there while a. he wants to see his daughter and b. Dale wanted to stay.
    The public suck imo XD They need to feel compassion!

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Did anyone see Stuart getting evicted?! I loled so bad when he jumped into the crowd! He was hoping they'd catch him, but instead, they parted like waves and he went head first onto concrete. Ow! At least he didn't injury himself as he was back up in a second XD. I'm glad he can finally meet his daughter, though.

LipstickTraces

I Am Nothing
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    The crowd surf was real rock and roll! But was more like Jack Blacks attempt at the start of School of Rock. lol :P

Rachel has definatley come out of her shell more now, and I'm glad of this. Shes starting to get a lot more fans :)

Is it me, or is the house getting boring? I'm sick of seeing Rex and Nicole argue, I just want them to split up now to end it so something new happens. They need another bombshell dropping!

Apparantly, I read there are rumours that Bex and Luke are going back into the house for a day. It would be good to see the other peoples reactions. Im just begging for anything at the moment! Some action!

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I've heard of those rumours to! They should do it, as it's so boring at the moment, all we see is Rex and Nicole arguing, arguing, arguing.. it gets so dire! I still cannot beleive that neither Rex nor Nicole have been put up for eviction. I bet Rex will have %100.0 of votes lol XD.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I still cannot beleive that neither Rex nor Nicole have been put up for eviction. I bet Rex will have %100.0 of votes lol XD.

I disagree :3 I think Nicole will get a lot of votes because she whinges all the freaking time. It drives me insane! Rex was fine before she came in. Now they're both just as bad as each other >_>

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Oh no! Rex is head or house!? Dang it! That's one more week for him.. grr! Hopefully Nicole will be up this week.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Toblerone said:
    Hopefully Nicole will be up this week.

I bet you're happy :3
    I'm so glad to see Sara and Nicole up for eviction XDD

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Woo, haven't posted here in a while. But anyway, I think Nicole is definitely going. She's seen as high maintenance, whiney and argumentative in the house (despite the fact that she probably isn't like that IRL and it's just a result of the stress with the whole of the UK watching her). Sara, I don't think is going, because she's seen as funny and smexy.

I want Sara to go, though. She's too much of a .. uh.. mananizer xD

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Yeah, agreed. I want her to go, but Nicole is just to ghastly! Did you see the "Thriller" task? I knew Rex would put Nicole as Michael Jackson, but i think it should've been Mohammod. He looks Michael Jackson - ish and is the best dancer in there!

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yeah, agreed. I want her to go, but Nicole is just to ghastly! Did you see the "Thriller" task? I knew Rex would put Nicole as Michael Jackson, but i think it should've been Mohammod. He looks Michael Jackson - ish and is the best dancer in there!
    Welllll Nicole's gone and the house is better now. But I kinda miss her, and I felt sorry for her when she came out - I couldn't hear any cheer but some whistles, lol. I didn't see them actually performing it as the final dance but I watched them practice.

...Mohammed looks nothing like Michael Jackson! xD I wonder why you say that! He dances...?

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    Well, he's the right colour XD. Anyway, did you hear? NICOLE GOT %94 OF THE PUBLIC VOTE. Wow. Record in all BBs!!

Did you watch the interview? I am so excited.. at the end of the interview, Davina said that Mario was going into the house to POP A LITTLE QUESTION TO LISA!! He's going to propose to her! Poor old Lisa is going to think it's another task XD, and the other housemates. I think Davina said this Sunday Midday.. Wow!

๒inaryקlastic

Trika, Drape, Galsay...
    Years
    HAHA Nicole got out wiv a world record >=) 94% though!!! I think she disereved all the boos but is Rex gonna be grumpy Rex now?! Oh, I can't wait till tomorrow, Lisa is gonna be engaged X) Oh, and, there's a double suprise eviction on Wenesday!!! This is so exciting!!!

Mohhamed looks loads like Michael Jackson when he was a Kid but I still think he should get his greedy butt outta there!!!

Mo to go, Kat to win!!!!!

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Well, he's the right colour XD. Anyway, did you hear? NICOLE GOT %94 OF THE PUBLIC VOTE. Wow. Record in all BBs!!

BAHAHAHA. At least she made our dreams come true, right? ;3

HAHA Nicole got out wiv a world record >=) 94% though!!! I think she disereved all the boos but is Rex gonna be grumpy Rex now?! Oh, I can't wait till tomorrow, Lisa is gonna be engaged X) Oh, and, there's a double suprise eviction on Wenesday!!! This is so exciting!!!

Mohhamed looks loads like Michael Jackson when he was a Kid but I still think he should get his greedy butt outta there!!!

Mo to go, Kat to win!!!!!

Rex didn't want Nicole in the house in the first place XD All his body language when he said; "Yeah, I'm happy she's here"; showed he was lying :3

And if Kat wins I'm going to kill myself cry ><

Toblerone

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2010
    I'd love that, it would be awesome if Kat got a music single!

I think Rex is going to get around %90, like Nicole.

Wow, Lisa is going to be engaged.. or maybe "pop a little question to Lisa" means Mario is going to come in and ask if he can paint the living room purple XD.

Back