• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

biggest annoyance of any 4th gen(or second-gen remake)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    Having gotten every single event released on Pearl, plat, and HG up until about september, and then having your cartridge get stolen out of your bedroom when your at work, and never find it, and noone fesses up to having taken it. MY HG had my umbreon from Coliseum even (got it on the us release, pre-ordered) which had come with me through everything released thereafter. I'm gonna miss that guy :(

A friend just bought me a new copy of Heart Gold though, so wish me luck in getting everything back again.

What's your guys' biggest annoyance?

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Just going to move this over to General Pokémon Gaming since it covers more than just HG/SS alone.

/moves with super heroic strength

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    people giving my rattata a hard time! [-( But nobody ever expected the little purple rat to know ice beam, so he got his revenge ;)

Years
  • Easily Lucian's Bronzong.
    Bronzong itself is a fantastic Pokemon/Garchomp Troll, but it is a grand task to take down when it's on the opposing side.
    Lucian's bronzong is also equipped with a powerful moveset, and it's lack of attack skills don't matter, because its defenses allow for consecutive Calm Minds to ready a sweep with Psychic, with no way to retaliate using flamethrower/fire blast.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Whenever I'm in the Battle Factory, I hate it when I die due to any form of hax (critical hits, Toxic, Double Team, etc.) or when I start out with rentals I don't find useful.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021

4th Gen's Speed.

Candice's Frosslass, after 6 double teams and hail, why can't I hit you!

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    The underground! Trying to find Heart Scales, and getting nothing but Spheres, spheres, spheres!

And the availability of Spiritomb!

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2019
    I hate Candice's frosslass so much! I could never figure out why my frosslasses never got that good XD

The underground was frustrating too haha ^_^

Kelp

<3
    Years
  • I always hated facing Shieldon, mainly the Ruin Maniac near the Milk Cafe.

Somehow though, facing Byron's Bastiodon is cake. x)

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen May 8, 2024
    Spiritomb. Spiritomb with a fiery passion. It was easy to beat but god awful to catch. That and the underground's confusing habit of saying something's there and it just disappearing.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I think the worst thing about the fourth generation is a tie between the following: finicky Wifi (mostly because my router was mean to me and didn't work half the time) and character redesigns (HGSS brought many bucketloads of shame).

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • My biggest annoyance with the fourth generation...everything about Diamond and Pearl. Nuff said. Platinum and HGSS were beautiful gorgeous flawless etc

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • yeah the battles went by sooooo slooooowly in DP because after you selected your moves it took 5 seconds before you actually got to use them.

Back