• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bilalus' Mini trade thread

Porky

God
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NYC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2008
    i may want more ev'd 1 minute

if u get ryperior to lv. 100 EV'd then ill trade quite well for it o.O

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    im gna get a new rhyhorn and get a better rhyperior. come on wifi man!

Years
    *pressure*

Ah hah, kidding.

Do you happen to have a random female that can breed with Rhyhorn with an Adamant nature? I can go find one but if you had one that could start things off much easier.

Do you want any egg moves for it by the way?

Edit: Nevermind. @_x I was thinking of something weird.
    xD Do you have an Adamant ditto by any chance?

I keep adding things.
    o_o You gave me a Rhyhorn with 7 defense at some point in time! xD This will help if you don't want any egg moves.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    *pressure*

Ah hah, kidding.

Do you happen to have a random female that can breed with Rhyhorn with an Adamant nature? I can go find one but if you had one that could start things off much easier.

Do you want any egg moves for it by the way?

Edit: Nevermind. @_x I was thinking of something weird.
    xD Do you have an Adamant ditto by any chance?

I keep adding things.
    o_o You gave me a Rhyhorn with 7 defense at some point in time! xD This will help if you don't want any egg moves.

nah sorry i dont have an adamant ditto, erm nah i dont want any egg moves unless you want to breed me to rhyhorns, one with dragon rush :P i dont mind if it comes with no egg moves tho

k ill take salamance too o.O

i dont want anything else from your thread yet since you got rid of the magmortar o.0

Last edited:

DSLitegamer1994

look into my eye
    Years
    ill take these check my thread if u want anything
    Lvl 80 shiny modest kyogre (not sure if its touched or ev spread etc.)
    Lvl 54 i think UT shiny adamant hippowdon (i think it was berried)

Lvl 69 fully EV'd modest gengar
    Lvl 83 EV'd lax rhyperior
    Lvl 100 EV'd shiny adamant tyrannitar

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    my bad i didnt c your post, could you pm me a link to your thread? btw the modest gengar you requested is now level 100

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    lool dont worry im not lying. if my tryannitar disappeared i would see to it that i would get you another one

adamant nature, 326 hp, 404 attack, 190 defense, 213 sp att, 166 sp def and 291 speed. You interested?

defidently!I also want Lvl 100 EV'd mild gengar so go check my trade thread.
    post in my thread when you wanna trade.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    defidently!I also want Lvl 100 EV'd mild gengar so go check my trade thread.
    post in my thread when you wanna trade.

Mild gengar? i have a modest gengar which has better stats overall. My mild one has 371 sp att but my modest one has 392. My modest one also has 316 speed. U sure u want the mild one?

Years
    • Seen Jan 15, 2011
    I'm interested in the
    EV'd Mewtwo rhyperioir and salamence.

I'll trade , Shiny Palkia, shiny Lugia, shiny Deoxys

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2014
    Mild gengar? i have a modest gengar which has better stats overall. My mild one has 371 sp att but my modest one has 392. My modest one also has 316 speed. U sure u want the mild one?

ok i'll take the modest one and i'll pm you all my new pokemon (haven't updated my thread in a while......)

Back