• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bilalus' Mini trade thread

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    could you post a list of all the good pokemon you got? including shinies etc. post their natures as well

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    the charmander knows growl, ember, smokescreen and dragon rage. OT Charlie

The mild gengars stats and moves: 244hp, 147 att, 145 def, 371 sp att, 169 sp def, 268 speed. Moves are hypnosis, dream eater, dark pulse and shadow ball.

The dialga's stats and moves: 271hp, 185 att, 265 def, 343 sp att, 170 sp def, 149 speed. He knows roar of time, earth power, ancient power, flash cannon. and the OT is me.

The UT heatran: lvl 70, 225hp, 136 att, 156 def, 221 sp att, 157 sp def and 126 speed. Moves are: scary face, lava plume, fire spin and iron head. I caught him and just left him in the pc so hes pretty standard.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    the ev spread for dialga is defense and sp att, i dont know the exact ev spread of gengar as its my bros, but he says its max on sp att, a lot on speed and a lil on sp def. my lvl 68 modest gengar has ev spread on just sp att and speed if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    erm any shinies with good natures or untouched legends with good natures. Or any ev'd pokemon. u still intrested in all four? and which gengar do you want? im cloning them all now, so we shud b able to trade in about 10-20 mins.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    erm dyu have a legend thas ev trained with a good nature? and i dont like the idea of 2 for 1 lol

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    sorry im not interested in another heatran, do you have any good natured shinies?

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2012
    @ denodance- sorry not intrested

@zelda_theralts- whats the natures and is the ho-oh untouched?

Back