• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* Bird Pokemon Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Can i join i own 1 good birdie and 1 'alright' birdie they are
    Zapdos *Yay!* lv100
    and Pigeot lv60 (I put it in day care for a while it was a pidgey lv 2 got it out at lv 58)
    Yup. ^-^

...Oh, awesome, though training it and raising it yourself would have been better. ^_^;

Whats your fave Flying type Ash has ever caught?
    Swellow, in that episode, "That's just Swellow"...it was the best ever!<3...it has determination, but Swellow is a bit small...

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Nice picture, Tali. I will answer the topic now.
    Whats your fave Flying type Ash has ever caught?
    Swellow, of course. Because its attacks are awesome.

~Rene~ :t133:

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah, I especially admire Aerial Ace<3 It's so awesome...how it just disappears and reappears to attack it's target. XD

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Yeah, I especially admire Aerial Ace<3 It's so awesome...how it just disappears and reappears to attack it's target. XD
    Okay and I liked Swellow's Aerial Ace too, because the attack will never miss. Anyway, here's another picture of Swellow:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Sorry guys, I haven't been here in forever! I was grounded from the computer for like...two weeks! Anyways, to answer the topic.

What is Bird Pokemon's favourite Pokeblock?
    It would depend on the bird Pokemon. I'd have to say Sweet, though. Why? Because they are all so sweet! ('Cept Murkrow, who might like cool or smart)

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think is Purple Pokeblock.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I think That bird pokemon's will like May's special Pokeblock.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    So many Swellows. xD

Well, sweet like DarkIllusion said, or many bitter...for all the cool ones. 8D

Now a new topic: Do you think Bird Pokemon [like Tailow] would start attacking you for no reason?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Do you think Bird Pokemon [like Tailow] would start attacking you for no reason?
    Yes, I think so. Because if you disturb them, they will attack you.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Do you think Bird Pokemon [like Tailow] would start attacking you for no reason?
    Well, not for no reason at all. If you bugged them or something, then yes, or if you were intruding on their territory and about to step on one of their eggs. But not for no reason. (Unless the bird Pokemon is a bully)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Maybe any Bird Pokemon can attack because If you will hit or Disturb them so they will attack us.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ^ Lawl, Mukkubird looks funneh...and scared as well. 8D

Yeah, Pokemon like Tailow love their territories. xD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Mukkuru looks so-oo kawaii...like it's going through an attack or something. ^_^~

Time for a new topic~
    If Birdies couldn't fly anymore, would you still love them? FULL ANSWERS PLEASE!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back