• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~* Bird Pokemon Fan Club *~

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    If Birdies couldn't fly anymore, would you still love them?
    Yes, I would still love them. I will take care of them.

~Rene~ :t133:

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    That's not exactly the fullest answer I've ever read, but, eh.

*Sarcastic tone* No, I'd hate them because all I care about it the fact that they can fly. YEAH RIGHT! Of course I'd still love 'em. People shouldn't judge their Pokemon (or other people) by the way they look or nothing. You get what I mean, and besides, they're all so cute!

And did you guys know that the english name for Mukkuru is now Starly? Cool, huh?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Okay and I know Mukkuru's English name already. Anyway, here's another picture of Swellow:

Years

Well then they would just be normal (or whatever type they may be) type pokemon with wings.

Although I think wings look cool so they'd be ok.

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Why doesn't anyone hardly post here anymore? It really sucks you know. Here's a picture to motivate you all.

Not the best pic I've ever posted, but I'm very limited to pictures at the moment...

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    lol i decided to branch out my pc postage and while looking for a water club ( ZOMG there arent any -.- ) i found this and since i only post at the shiny hunters club i figured this was a good place to join as well . so with that being said can i join ?

btw pidgeot is my fav flying type (keepin it old skewl XP )

Years
    lol i decided to branch out my pc postage and while looking for a water club ( ZOMG there arent any -.- ) i found this and since i only post at the shiny hunters club i figured this was a good place to join as well . so with that being said can i join ?

btw pidgeot is my fav flying type (keepin it old skewl XP )

Welcome.

yeh Pidgeot is cool.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    so anyone got any flying shinnies XP all i have is rayquaza .... i cant tell you how many hundreds of hours i spent looking for a shiny pidgey , then at the 10th ani i traded for one but it was a hacked shiny so i released it . every now and then i look for one tho cuz golden pidgeot is awesome

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    oh i have a shiny (legit all my shinnies are legit XD ) swablu from a trade but i forgot hims XD

oh btw illusion my b-day is on valentines day XP

Last edited:

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Welcome, shido. Anyway, I got a new topic: What will be Bird Pokemon's favourite contest type?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    Isn't that a repeat question anyways? I can't remember well enough. XD

Yesh, I'm a shiny hunter as well. I have lots (but not a whole lot, about the same as your profile says, I think.) Anyways, I think my favorite bird Pokemon shiny is Pidgeot as well. (Unless I can't remember)

(offtopic) Thats cool. My cousin's birthday is on the 4th of July.

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    we should start a club for holidy birth days XD

a bit more ontopic i always wondered why they never made a humming bird or flamingo type of pokemon . are there any birds u wish a pokemon would be made after?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I hadn't posted here for a while *Dies*

But I will. x3

Teh toppie ish?

Rainfall

~Solitude
    Years
    I dunno. Rene suggested something, but I think its a repeat. What do you think?
    This is what it was.
    What will be Bird Pokemon's favourite contest type?

shido

Blood Sucker
    Years
    pelliper is the best contest pokemon if i understand the question correct . i can win every ribbon from 4 of the contest types our of five just use the same combo over and over again stockpile and swallow / stockpile and spit up they combo very well and hyper beam as a finisher for a boost of points and i can usualy win every time but i think i can't win cute contest (maybe it was beauty ) but all other contests i can win every rank my peliper has 20 sumn ribbons

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I'm too lazzeh to remember. I'd have to say cute, because like all birdies are cute. Um yupez.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back