• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)(OOC/SU thread)

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Thanks! It does require some knowledge of the site's built in CSS system to make, but it wasn't that hard. |D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • If it helps you any, here's the code for mine. You'll have to modify it to suit your own needs, of course. The mugshot is 120 pixels tall, for the record.

HTML:
    [div="margin-left:50px;"][div="border-width: 5px; border-style: solid; border-color: transparent; width: 590px;  height: 120px; font-size: 10px; color: #000000; background-color: #FFFFFF; text-align:  left; opacity: 1.0; overflow: hidden; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px"][title="Vivian the Lopunny"][Image="left"]https://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5290/vivianthelopunnymug.png[/Image][/title][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Vivian (Lopunny[IMG]https://img854.imageshack.us/img854/4939/femalev.png[/IMG])
    Level 45[/SIZE]
    Tribe: [COLOR="Sienna"]Mountain[/COLOR] • Status: [COLOR="Green"]Good[/COLOR]
    Cannot be paralyzed. Exceptionally high physical power. Minor aura detection.

[U]Moveset (Limit of six moves at any one time)[/U]
    Thunder Punch • Ice Punch • Fire Punch • Bounce • Iron Tail • Facade
    Sky Uppercut • Focus Blast • Circle Throw • Mirror Coat • Magic Coat • Uproar
    [/CENTER][/div][/div]

EDIT: Apparently PC doesn't like formatting mixed with html tags. .-.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • IGNORE THIS for the time being.

SU WIP: Finished.

Name: Grav

Species: Flygon

Level: 49

Tribe: Wasteland

Starting Location: Forest Tribe

History:
    The massacre of the Wasteland Tribe by the Mountain Tribe soon was forgotten with time and the tribe faded into history. The mentioning of the Wasteland Tribe raised eyebrows, for not many knew or even heard of there being survivors from the brutal slaughter that had occurred so many millennium ago. Unknown to rest of the world are a colony of survivors from that past incident whom are living beneath the surface of their now desolate and destroyed home. Their hate for the Mountain Tribe fueled their desire to live on and many of the elders, whom stories of the massacre were passed on to from their parents and so on, told these stories to their young in hopes that one day they would be able to get their revenge on the Mountain Tribe.

One of the promising child of the tribe was born a small Trapinch named Grav. Little as he was compared to the others, he loved listening to stories and taking on journeys through their danger-laden caverns they called home. Many times has he fallen into critical moments that threaten his life, but his strong determination of himself and his overflowing courage has somehow turned his unfortunate fate around many times than he could count. The elders saw Grav's many feats and was convinced that he was the one to lead their tribe to their former glory.

Over many years, Grav was subjected to the stories he was told as a child but they now held the truthful and twisted horrors that he had never knew then. The elders tried as much as they could to formulate the image of the Mountain Tribe as murders into Grav's eyes, and they came extremely close. Shaken as he was, Grav, now hearing the full story, became intent on finding out just why their comrades had turned on his tribe. Of course, he would never get a clear answer as the Sandslash from the past had already passed on, but his thoughts began to take upon the revelation he now knew and possibly the future where his tribe can once again become allies with the Mountain Tribe. If he succeeded, his tribe could even return to the surface they so longed for these many years. Truly an ordeal that would stake his life on the line.

And so, with the coming of the new years and his recent evolution into his final form of a Flygon, Grav was determined to reestablish the once forgotten bond between his Wasteland Tribe and the Mountain Tribe, but will he succeed, only time will tell.

Personality: (subject to change in the RP)
    As a child growing up, Grav was adventurous and he enjoyed scouring the outskirts of his small underground colony although most of the time ending up with a scolding of varying scales. Many of the young Pokemon around his age found him interesting and somewhat of a leader with his albeit carefree adventuring nature. Grav likes keeping situations to a positive, always encouraging whenever anyone would feel down or even brightening up the mood with one of his clumsy mistakes if only to laugh at himself. All in all, in his presence, Grav would do anything for anyone, something the elders find extremely troublesome and naive.

With the coming years, Grav soon began to lose much of his simple but reassuring antics. He is rarely clumsy with his growing experiences, and his carefree cheerfulness has grown to a level of gentleness that shows his concern for the well-being of his tribe. After learning of the past, Grav has developed an optimistic approach for reconnecting the severed ties with the world above them, however, his, now, gentle nature will surely face the cruel and harsh reality soon to unfold before him, and it will truly test the boundaries of his limits, goals, and life.

Moves:
    Crunch / Earth Power(egg)
    Flamethrower(TM) / Dragon Claw
    Thunder Punch(Tutor) / Stone Edge(TM)

Other: (Anything that needs to be explained, like a strange appearence, to odd abilities. Anything that doesn't fall into another catagory.)

RP Sample: Ehhhh... So... You still want me to go copy and paste? >.>;
    Taken from Humanum Familiares:
    Spoiler:

Gotta log off now so I'll finish things up tomorrow.

Last edited:

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Going on a trip tomorrow won't be back til Sunday, so until then Megaman765 an ShinyDiamond can bunny Daisy

ivysaur'swritersblock

Sufficient Writer
    Years
  • Agh! I'm back!

Not all better, but feeling pretty good.

I missed a LOT when I was sick, can someone catch me up?

(And not to be a bit selfish here, but my character hasn't really had much interaction. I just had a stampede of Pokemon enter my house, and then leave without talking to me. And now I found a secret cave to somewhere, and I'm wondering if something will happen.)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Zapdos has been dropped due to inactivity. (Well, actually I was pestering him about it and he decided he didn't have time for this RP due to RL constraints. Either way, he will be missed.)

CyBeastSaber has been Accepted! Very nice SU. :D

Last edited:

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
  • Nideous, I apologize, but as you already know, I'm going to be on hiatus from Pokemon RPs. Yes, that includes this one. :( Phasmontis can be used as needed by anyone with a character from the Mountain tribe. Just keep him as my SU says he is. I will be back, just not sure when...

Again, I'm sorry.

Back