• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Rard looked at Geo and then forward with a blank look. He decided to stick with the group since he got this far. Daisy wanted to go look for somebody... he wasn't sure if he knew who she was looking for but nonetheless, he'd stick around. Rard got a pretty good jump with Sasha appeared and claimed Geo was part of the mountain Tribe. Daisy of course began to explain things to her. Rard tried to step in and explain things to the best of his ability.

"He um... well... he doesn't... erm... isn't..." Rard stuttered in his own words and stopped there. Well it was worth a shot...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Sasha glared at Daisy "And why is he allowed to be here?" she asked still growling a bit making Daisy cross her arms.

"He's been accepted into the tribe, Like Razor was. Like I was Sasha, but it seems he has no idea what the tribes are so before you go accusing people he can't be a spy." she said turning away "With Talmire missing I'd find Leif, You know he always gets into trouble" she said before grabbing Geo's paw and walking away from Sasha before she could say anything else.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Ok, Sasha is really weird. No reason, just weird. Rard tried to explain, but he didn't seem to try very hard. Ok...

When Geo got the chance to speak, he talked to Sasha with only 1 word. "Geo." Then he was dragged away from the paw by Daisy. Where was she taking him anyway? & what is this Mo-er, Mounin Trr-iibee? Everything's so confusing.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy sighed and walked for awhile before stopping "I'll try to explain things" she said sitting on the ground. "From what I've been told a long time ago the world was inhabited by Mews which eventually evolved into what we are today. They inhabited the five regions." she said going slowly. "For example the Forest Region is where we are. It's all dense forests and certain types of Pokemon like Grass, bug, flying, and electric are from here. Do you understand so far?" she said trying her best not to confuse him.

(Last post for tonight)

Megaman765

Years
    Rard looked back and forth between Sasha and Daisy. He felt completely ignored by Sasha but he was only mumbling Nonsense. He decided to stick by Daisy's side since he kind of believed Geo's story... for the most part. He followed the others, mostly curious what the deal was with Geo himself. He wasn't planning on telling anyone. He was a fairly quiet guy as is. He looked back at Sasha and gulped until quickly following Geo and Daisy.

Daisy explained the tribes in her own words, explaining the native types of the forest tribe. Rard lived in the forest tribe but never really saw another of his own species around the area. He wasn't sure if they were native or not... but nonetheless. He lived here and that's what mattered.

"...t...the forest tribe... w...well... its our home... away from the other tribes... the... other tribes don't exactly... er... like eachother..." Rard said as best as he could.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Bornis looked down at the Pichu that had just walked up to him. He smiled cheerfully at him.

"Hello little one. I am Bornis. What may I do for you?" Bornis asked. He gazed around. Hm... Something didn't feel right. but he wasn't sure what.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Razor flew over head. She saw smoke. She flew overhead and gasped at what she saw. She whipped her wings powerfully and the fires were blasted down. She spotted a single Monferno. Hm... The fires hadn't been there long. This guy was not powerful enough to do this by himself. He had been working with someone. Well, she'd take him in first and then get him to give up the others. She also recognised his stance. He would not go in without a fight. Feeling her Mountain Tribe anger rise, shrieked a battle cry at the pokemon and charged at him, her body enveloped in pure white energy used from the move Brave Bird.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mirin focused her power. She cast about for Alex. Soon, she found him with her mind.

"Alex. Do not be alarmed. I will be contacting you like this from time to time to give you information. The first thing you should do is try to find Elder Bornis. He is the son of the Elder Prime and he holds much power in the Forest Tribe. He will also be able to give you some more information about the land. I feel confident he will help you," Mirin said. She then let go again. Sending messages across the void like that was taxing. She thought a moment before rising. Time to find Catlana and make some noise. She had to keep Zeck busy. Keep his gaze turned inward so he would have to rely on Monart and Fin to get things done outward. And her plan should work. Already, Brink was working to find the next Seer and get them involved. Whoevedr that was. Clever old Frosslass she was.

~~~~~~~~~

Rene gave Riley an unamused stare. He turned to Topaz with a look of confusion when she started giggling. Not because of the fact that she was giggling. Rene himself was torn between killing the rat and laughing like a fool. No, he was confused that she could even make such a sound. Hm... He snaked his paw out and pressed it against the strings, deadening the sound.

"That's better. Riley, I am Captain Rene. While I appriciate your... Enthusiasm, I must ask you something. We are soldiers of the Mountain Tribe on a very important mission. I am inclined to let you come with us. If you do, then I will place you under the direct command of Topaz here. But what I must ask is this. Can you ever KEEP YOUR BLOODY MOUTH SHUT LONG ENOUGH FOR ME TO FINISH A SENTENCE?" Rene said, gesturing one little paw at the yellow Charmeleon. The last few words were not shouted, but they were spoken with such force they might as well have been. Rene gazed powerfully at Riley, keeping his paw on the strings. He was amused, but not enough to tolerate this kind of behavior. But he wasn't angry, yet.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    After a moment, Vivian just sort of took a more relaxed stance, though she was still holding the snivy quite tightly as he tried to squirm free. It honestly probably wasn't very comfortable for him, but she seriously doubted it was painful, especially considering his reaction. She figured it probably would've been a lot more... severe if she had hurt him. She let the fact that she was not letting him go sink in for a moment, hoping that perhaps he would observe that she wasn't, y'know, punching his face in or anything like that. She then proceeded to speak up.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Please stop..."

Vivian wasn't exactly an expert on dealing with children. Her thoughts on the matter could pretty much be summed up as being more gentle than usual. Needless to say, the snivy was... not very cooperative.

Snivy: "/Let/. /go/!"

The snivy pushed with all his might against Vivian in an attempt to get free, but there was simply too much of a strength difference. He soon found himself becoming exhausted and sore from trying. When Vivian felt him weaken, only then did she allow herself to loosen her grip a bit out of fear that she might suffocate the poor thing by squeezing him too hard. Vivian looked down at the snivy, who looked back up at her in turn. Vivian had gone silent, and was merely staring down at the snivy. Yet, she was not taking him anywhere either. She was just standing there, restraining him. For a few moments, they just sort of stared. Vivian's expression was rather blank, and snivy's frustrated. Now, in reality, she was trying to get the snivy to use his brain. See, a panicked or angry person didn't always think straight. They were so freaked out. By doing this, she hoped to make the snivy think to himself 'Why?'. ...On the other hand, children weren't exactly the most rational people. The snivy proceeded to summon forth a leaf tornado, sharp leaves circling around and striking Vivian. Vivian cringed as leaves struck her somewhat sensitive ears. Yet the attack was still not strong enough to be very effective overall, though having her ears attacked was painful, to say the least.

Vivian (Lopunny): "Stop..! I'm trying to help you!"

Her temper was growing shorter, needless to say, she'd normally not take kindly to others attacking her ears, yet she didn't get the impression the attack was aimed specifically at them. After a few moments, the leaf tornado did stop, but not because she had asked. It was more like the snivy had grown rather tired.

Snivy: "You can't fool me..! I saw you! You're one of /them/!"

The last word was laced with venom. Vivian could tell he was referring to the mountain tribe. She didn't necessarily appreciate that, however it wasn't so important to her that she was ready to do anything rash to a mere child. That being said. She probably would've been a lot less willing to tolerate this from an older pokemon. Vivian let out a sort of wistful sigh before she spoke, expression her frustration.

Vivian (Lopunny): "I want to take you back to your tribe."

Vivian threw that out there. She wasn't really sure how much it would take to get the snivy to trust her, but perhaps she could at least get him to become non-violent.

Snivy: "You're lying..!"

Vivian wasn't quite sure what to say to that. Yet, she was being honest. The thing about Vivian and arguing was that when she was being honest, she could generally put up a good argument. To her, it was as simple as finding a way to vocalize her motions. However, as her father had first discovered, she was not nearly as convincing when she was trying to hide something or lying for that matter. It was a double-edged sword, so to speak. This time, it took her a few moments to find a way to try to communicate her thoughts.

Vivian (Lopunny): "What do you think I plan to do?"

The snivy promptly spoke in an accusing tone. Though, this time she detected fear and upset leaking into his tone. She honestly wasn't surprised by that, though. She would totally be afraid of her in his position. That and... quite frankly? It was very hard to hide fear from someone with such powerful hearing and smell. There were all sorts of subtle things creatures did when they experienced emotions like fear, and even certain other emotions. For instance, if a pokemon was sweating, Vivian could literally smell their fear through subtle changes in the smell the sweat gave off. Of course, plenty of species didn't sweat at all, and some species were about as easy to read as a brick wall in general. The snivy hesitated a moment. He hadn't really been expecting that question. Of course, that was what Vivian had been counting on. She was once again trying to provoke rational thought. Regardless, it didn't take him long to reply.

Snivy: "You're going to take me back to the /others/!"

Vivian paused a moment, letting it sink in that she wasn't doing any such thing right then. It was worth noting that Vivian wasn't really a big fan of sitting. Instead, she proceeded to turn and walk over to the side of the cave. The snivy proceeded to squirm in response to this, yet stopped when he found she was merely moving to lean on said cave wall.

Vivian (Lopunny): "They... wanted to execute you. If I wanted that... I would've tried to do it already..."

The snivy didn't know how to respond to that. It was a pretty powerful point, considering he was pretty aware of how helpless he had felt when she restrained him. Still, he found himself having difficulty believing this.

Snivy: "...Why don't you?"

Vivian (Lopunny): "I don't believe you're a spy. I did not want to have the loss of your life on my conscience."

At this, the snivy fell silent. Vivian could feel that his relaxing somewhat. After a few moments of silence she proceeded to shift him into a holding position she thought would be a lot more comfortable for him. She felt somewhat satisfied that she was getting somewhere.

Vivian (Lopunny): "What's your name?"

For a moment, she received no reply. She was not in a rush, and so she waited. After several long moments the snivy spoke up. He wasn't sure he could trust her, but it didn't seem like he had a whole lot of options.

Talmire (Snivy): "Talmire..."

Vivian (Lopunny): "Talmire... Will you let me take you back to your tribe?"

Vivian waited a few long moments, receiving no response. She then proceeded to stand back up and start walking back out of the cave, Talmire in her arms.

Vivian (Lopunny): "I'm going to take you there, alright?"

She received no answers, but neither was Talmire trying to escape her arms. Vivian proceeded out of the cave without further issue. She assumed that the geodude from earlier must've gone back to sleep, given that she heard nothing from him. When she finally got out of the cave Talmire tensed up a bit, as if anticipating her to turn on her word at any moment. Yet, that moment never came. She proceeded to start traveling down the mountainside, making her way towards where she knew the forest tribe to be. It was going to take a while to get there at this rate. Several people asked her what she was doing, but nobody questioned her when she said she had one of their elder's permission. To ever lie about such a thing would be a grave mistake.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    It took a while before Daisy finally stopped moving. She sat for a minute as Geo did the same. She was going to explain to him about the whole region. He listened very carefully.

"From what I've been told a long time ago the world was inhabited by Mews which eventually evolved into what we are today. They inhabited the five regions. For example the Forest Region is where we are. It's all dense forests and certain types of Pokemon like Grass, bug, flying, and electric are from here. Do you understand so far?"

Geo nodded in response. He was getting the idea, that's a start. No doubt now that he was in 1 called the Forest Tribe. He looked around, & sure enough it was all dense forest. He looked at Daisy again & continued listening.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geo nodded and looked around as Rard spoke a little. "...t...the forest tribe... w...well... its our home... away from the other tribes... the... other tribes don't exactly... er... like eachother..."

Daisy nodded in agreement "He's right" she said softly "Eventually a war was sparked by a Sandslash that completely wiped out the wastelands. There have been smaller wars but now everyone's on the verge of fighting again" she sighed. "If another war breaks out I'll give my life for the forest tribe. E-Even if it means fighting against my home tribe. No one tried to find me after what happened so I have no duty to help them"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    When Daisy mentioned war, that word somehow hurt Geo inside his head a little. "Ugh..." He held his head from a bits of pain as it started to swell down now.

That wa... That 'w' word somehow hurt him. Was it something he knew? Daisy & Rard looked at him for a moment. Geo was the first to speak after the pain. "What...home tribe?" That was what he remembered Daisy hearing. Is she from another tribe?

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geo looked to be in pain and Daisy grew worried kneeling in front of him "What...home tribe?" he asked her.

Daisy looked at him "Are you okay?" she whispered before sighing and answering his question. "Pyschic, dark, ghost types are all from the Supernatural tribe. From what I've been told there are portals all over the world to get there but no one but someone from the supernatural portal knows where the portals in are and where the portals out are" she sighed more trying not to cry now "W-When I was five years old I was playing with my friends. W-We were to young s-so we hadn't been taught where the portals were and I ran into one" a few tears fell as she stood looking away. "I kept running scared and ended up saving Sasha's son Leif that's why I wasn't killed"

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Was this about the tribes, or about her past? She was 5 back then, but portals...that seemed unreal, literally. Though Daisy seemed to be some type. Geo knew he was fighting type. What was she? Disturbing her privacy, he examined every part of her, looking at her color & her shape. Hmm...

He finally backed away & figured out what she was. "Psychic." Was he right? Yes. He was sure. "Story...sad." He commented to Daisy's past after figuring out what type she was.

Geo felt something in his emotions. He didn't know. It was...sadness.

Megaman765

Years
    Rard was familiar with the story and the events that led her to the forest tribe yet he still felt bad for her. She seemed to want to go back there... he thought. Though other times, Daisy seemed pretty happy around the forest tribe. Guess she had moments where she would get homesick... Rard couldn't blame her. He got a glimpse of Geo observing Daisy. He decided against commenting on it as that would just get him in trouble... though he finally figured out what type Kirlia was, which was Psychic.

"H...have you ever... wanted to go back...?" Rard asked.

Beegu

Is Waldo
    Years
    As murk was walking home with his new prize, He saw Gasper With a monferno on his back taking off towards the mainland. A monferno in the sea tribe? If he was just on a visit why would he take off? Was that really Gasper? Where are they going? These and many other questions raced trough Murk's head. He knew they were irrelevant, but he still wanted desperately to know the answers. That was how Murk worked. He wanted to know the answers to everything. Especially the ones about his dad, who dissapeared while exploring the wasteland tribe when Murk was five. He diverted his attention to the two pokemon taking off. Was there a fight going on over there? What was happening? What were they doing? How... Murk ached. If there was a battle, He wanted to go. He was a warrior. He could fight. Why wasn't he taken to the mainland? He continued to trudge along home.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    "Razor told me that you might be able to take care of me." Tom told him. "She found me lost in the forest and took me here." Tom was thinking about what else he should say. "Do you think you could tell me about what's going on around here? I'm new to this area and have no clue about what's been happening." Tom asked. Tom took out a basic berry and began to eat it. Tom was was relieved he had finally found Bornis. But having spent time with ghosts for 5 years of his life, the only thing he could tell was that something bad was going to happen in this region.
    "Well at least I can try and stop what ever is going to happen here." Tom thought to himself, without changing his expression.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Geo looked at her closely and Daisy had just been able to blink away her tears. "Psychic." he said obviously trying to guess her type and she nodded as he continued "Story...sad."

"H...have you ever... wanted to go back...?" Rard asked her and Daisy turned back to the two.

"At times, Yes I have wanted to go back. The first two years that was all that I wanted. I was still a Ralts at the time and was really unhappy but after I evolved" she stopped and sighed "I realized that no one not even my father or mother was trying to find me. They probably think I'm dead" she whispered absentmindedly putting a paw on the black choker around her neck.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Mother...father...wonder what that's like. Geo wouldn't know. But were Daisy's parents really finding her or not? It was hard to tell, but was Daisy really here for 2 years? It's weird she's still here, considering she's not of the forest.

"..." What would Geo say now? He didn't know what else to bring up. He still wanted to learn about the tribes, but Daisy seemed a bit depressed at the moment.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy sighed but shrugged a bit "In total I've been here for five years, I earn my keep by helping the Elders and other's with tasks and I help Sasha train Leif and the other children." she said managing to smile a little "The black choker i'm wearing is my mothers it helps remind me of them" she said before looking at Geo.

"The Mountain Tribe where your from has a pretty bad reputation. They started the first war and completely wiped out the Wastelands, and over the past few thousand years they've started most of the other wars as well." she said pausing for a minute "The types of pokemon from the Mountain tribe are mainly Rock, steel, ground, fire and fighting types." she said taking a breath.

"There is one more tribe, The sea and ice tribe. They are a more peaceful tribe not really liking war and where they live is the ocean and a big island of ice. The pokemon in that region are all the water, dragon, and ice types."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    That word... "Ugh..." Not once, but twice that word came. Geo had more pain in his head as he heard some voices in his head. It hurt so much he nearly bent down from the pain. When it stopped a tear appeared from Geo's eye. He wiped it off & learned about the Mountain & Sea Tribes.

"Don't...say it..." Geo breathed out to Daisy as he does not want to hear the 'w' word. It just hurt. It singes with pain. No more...no more...

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy watched worriedly as Geo looked to be in so much pain a tear in his eye that he wiped away "Don't...say it..." he breathed out and Daisy hugged him worried.

"Are you okay? everytime I say a certain word you look to be in pain?" she whispered worried about her new friend. "W-What word do I keep saying i'll stop saying it" she added before adding "I hope my explanation of the tribes helped you understand" she smiled a little hugging him for another moment before stepping back hearing a rustling.

Turning around she saw an eevee run out from the bush. "Leif is everything okay?" she asked kneeling down for the small pokemon to whisper something to her that had her up in an instant running off towards where her friend had come from.

(time to get us into some action :) )

Back