• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Birth of Legends (Rated PG-17)

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
    Years
    Rard nodded as Daisy explained the story of the tribes to Geo. Rard didn't really like or hate the mountain tribe... maybe there were some good people there but their whole rep with the wars made Rard no better then to go near them. The thought of being in a war scared the little ditto.

"I... don't really like fighting... these fights that tribes get into... I don't get them..." Rard said. He had the innocence of a child. He only wanted to lead a regular life without the need of fighting. In these times though, that was often very hard to receive.

Rard quickly noticed an Eevee run out of the bushes and whispering to Daisy. Immediately she ran off without even telling Rard or Geo what was wrong. He decided to follow her and looked back at Geo who he guessed would hopefully follow as well.

(Oh boy action :D Been waiting to get Rard pushed into something)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    It was then that Daisy hugged Geo to comfort him from the pain. He didn't want to hear that word. He didn't know, but it was too much.

Afterwards an Eevee came running from a bush, whispering something to Daisy. Instantly, both Daisy & the Eevee took off in a flash. Rard followed, & so did Geo. What was the commosion about anyway?

(Ooc: Finally posted. :D Can't wait to see the action!)

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    Daisy kept running after hearing what Leif had told her and finally reached the clearing. The first thing she saw was Sasha wounded and surrounded by a Simisage, a Galvantula, and a Scolipede. Not them again she thought angrily remembering how this trio always stole food from them. This trio was sort of like a Pokemon gang and never listened to the Elders. "And what do you three think you are doing" she said angrily.

The Simisage turned around and laughed his two cronies hands full of the berries Sasha had collected. "That's none of your buisness Daisy" he said making Daisy scowl.

"I'm done letting you three get away with what you've been doing. Lets fight right here right now" she said obviously angry and ready to fight.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
    Years
    • she/her/they/them
    • Home
    • Seen Jun 4, 2024
    Topaz held her mouth closed, torn between laughter and hysteria at the antics occurring in front of her. Then Rene spoke with that tone of voice that brooked no argument. When she was a small Charmander, reportedly smaller than most of her kind, the strong warrior had frightened her to tears with her name alone in that voice. Now however, it made her wary but not afraid. Unfortunately, the young Pichu was just not used to being spoken to in such a way. The little creature squeaked in terror and scrambled backward, cowering behind her claws.

"Yessir," the Pichu replied meekly, shaking and placing his paws protectively over his ukelele. Topaz looked down at him, sighing lightly as the laughter died in her throat. She couldn't help but give Rene a reproachful stare.

"Master," she said admonishingly. "That was quite too much! He's just a hatchling! A powerful one to make it this far yes but he's young! He is not me, hatched on a bloody battlefield. Then again," she thought aloud. "You are not very good with children if I recall correctly. You are a battle commander." Topaz tried a technique she had seen Terranus' mother use on one of her children. She reached out a clawed hand and lightly patted Riley's head. Instantly the mouse calmed down a little, still staring with wide eyes at Rene.

Topaz held back a gasp. She could not believe that worked.

Megaman765

Years
    Rard had caught up with Daisy as they encountered a Simisage, a Galvantula, and a Scolipede. Rard knew how they often stole food... Rard had a few encounters with them himself once... he wasn't really easy to find though so that was usually rare. Daisy had mentioned getting into a fight. No no no... he didn't want to fight! He hated getting into fights... he backed away behind Daisy, showing how he didn't want to be involved in anything and stayed silent to the trio ahead of him.

"..."

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    They encountered some thugs that were surrounding Sasha. It was a Simisage, Galvantula, & Scolipede. They didn't seem tough. They had some berries with them, something that might have been stolen from Sasha.

It seems Daisy was asking, no, demanding for a fight. That's when something inside Geo kicked in. He started feeling something, something called rage. Before anyone could notice, he struck a Force Palm directly at Simisage, sending him back. Geo's speed & power was amazing. No one could see him move from one spot to the other without breaking a sweat. This was a fight.

You could see in Geo's eyes that it struck fear on others. Even looking at him now could scare you. "Give...back." He said slowly to Galvantula & Scolipede.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Topaz held her mouth closed, torn between laughter and hysteria at the antics occurring in front of her. Then Rene spoke with that tone of voice that brooked no argument. When she was a small Charmander, reportedly smaller than most of her kind, the strong warrior had frightened her to tears with her name alone in that voice. Now however, it made her wary but not afraid. Unfortunately, the young Pichu was just not used to being spoken to in such a way. The little creature squeaked in terror and scrambled backward, cowering behind her claws.

"Yessir," the Pichu replied meekly, shaking and placing his paws protectively over his ukelele. Topaz looked down at him, sighing lightly as the laughter died in her throat. She couldn't help but give Rene a reproachful stare.

"Master," she said admonishingly. "That was quite too much! He's just a hatchling! A powerful one to make it this far yes but he's young! He is not me, hatched on a bloody battlefield. Then again," she thought aloud. "You are not very good with children if I recall correctly. You are a battle commander." Topaz tried a technique she had seen Terranus' mother use on one of her children. She reached out a clawed hand and lightly patted Riley's head. Instantly the mouse calmed down a little, still staring with wide eyes at Rene.

Topaz held back a gasp. She could not believe that worked.

Phasmontis was knocked back to the earth when he heard Rene's voice. Shaking his head, he saw the Pichu look positively terrified. Always one to be gentle, the Golurk floated over to the Pichu and sat down beside him. He was gonna try and comfort the little guy, only to see that Topaz had already done a decent job at it. So, Phasmontis simply placed a Sitrus Berry next to the Pichu.

"Master Rene?" asked Phasmontis as he stood back up, keeping a calm tone to his voice. "Should I begin distributing food?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    The Simisage growled as he was hit back with a Force Palm by Geo "Why don't you squirts make us" he laughed looking at the smaller Pokemon before he built up a storm of leafs and sent it straight at Geo as the Galvantula looked at Rard just waiting and the Scolipede turned to Daisy.

"Plan on it!" Daisy yelled angrily as the Scolipede charged at her with Roll out. However right before the attack could hit her she disappeared from view appearing in a flash behind him having used teleport. "Hit me if you can" she said smugly a smirk on her face.

Last edited:

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    (Ooc: :D It was Force Palm, not Focus Punch!)

This Simisage was getting on Geo's nerves already, Leaf Storm heading his way. He conjured up a shield, Protect, which blocked the storm of leafs. Then, like a bullet, Geo shot punches at Simisage. Bullet Punch never failed.

"The berries..." Geo sounded, demanding they give back the berries. His eyes strikes fear on others, & that's what his eyes were doing. It's like a whole new him.

(Ooc: Got the eyes part from Ruby in Pokemon Adventures.)

Megaman765

Years
    Rard attempted to run from it all but was quickly cornered by the Galvantula. He didn't want to fight... he never looked to start fights but if prompted, he would do what he had to do. The Galvantula didn't hesitate to jump onto Rard and attempted biting him. He could feel the electricity discharging through his Pichu form. He looked at the the other battles going on in the same area, trying to devise a plan... for now he would have to fight off this thing.

He didn't like getting in fights, but if he had to defend himself he would. It would be stupid to sit there and die because of your own fears. He transformed into Galvantula and jumped on the one in front of him. They were both trying to bite at eachother. Rard would keep this up until he could get a plan up.

Freddy Fazbear

You want the moon? I'll give you the moon.
    Years
    One momernt, Axel stood among the burning trees, furiously cursing Gasper, vowing to some day destroy him. The next, he felt the sky rush into him. It was a very painful experience. The Monferno fell on his back. He looked up to see his attacker. A Skarmory. Oh goody. First Gasper, now a Skarmory. This was just not Axel's day.
    Axel rose to his feet. The Skarmory's attack had done some major damage. Not to mention, Axel was already hurt from all those Shadow Claws. But still, Axel wasn't about to just submit to other pokemon's will so easy. He would go down, but not without a fight. Axel looked his opponent in the eyes. Axel was here to make his mark on the world. Now was that time. With an angry shout, he rushed at the Skarmory, fists ablaze.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
    Bornis looked down at the Pichu. Hm... He looked around to find Tolsa with his soldiers ready. But where was Razor? He had been sure she would have gone with them.

"Tolsa. I want you to go find Daisy and bring her with you. That way you can keep in contact with us no matter how far away you get... And bring that Riolu! He may be able to lead you through the Mountains safely, if you can find them. Good luck, and may you find your son safe and sound," Bornis said. Tolsa nodded and he turned to his few warriors. He led them through the forest. He turned and looked at Tom again.

"Sorry about that. I would love to give you a tour of this village, but I must find Razor and speak with her. We have a lot of things going on right now, and I must deal with them. Hm... I would recommend you do a little exploring yourself. There are many people around that would help one such as yourself. Good day little one!" Bornis said to the Pichu before bounding off to look for Razor.

~~~~~~~~~

Razor flew up out of the Monferno's range. She looked angrily at him and clicked her beak. The resulting sound was a deep metallic snap.

"I am Razor Wingedge! Protector of the Forest Tribe! Why have you destroyed all these trees and who was the one that helped you?! Tell me now!" she shouted angrily. She flapped her wings powerfully and rose above him, continuing to glare at him.

~~~~~~~~~

Rene was taken quite aback by Topaz yelling at him. He had known he had gone too far, but Topaz? TOPAZ?! That was... Unexpected to say the least. And the usually calm and collected captain was caught off guard. His mouth opened and closed a moment. He thought he heard a snicker.

"What? Oh, of course Phasmontis. And, Riley, was it? Feel free to stay as long as you would like. I am sorry about startling you a moment ago. Hmm... I will place you under the direct command of Topaz. That is all. We wait until dusk to attack, so make yourselves comfortable. We have to wait for about an hour," Rene said quietly. That would work well. Topaz would keep Riley from doing anything stupid, and based on the display he had just seen, Riley could do far more to bring her out of her... Quietness... Than Rene ever could. That would work out well.

(OOC: If I ever forget to address anything that your character has said or done, let me know in a VM and I will address it. Thanks. XD)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "Thank you Master Rene."

And with that, Phasmontis stood up, nodded at Riley and Topaz, and then headed to the food tent, opening it and grabbing several nuts, berries, and meat.

"Okay! If you're hungry, LINE UP! I got berries! I got nuts! I even have meat! Get yer grub right here right now!" shouted Phasmontis as the warriors began lining up and receiving their dinner. Phasmontis was just grateful he didn't HAVE to eat. Sure, he can go hungry, but he wouldn't starve to death. He is part ghost afterall.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 15, 2017
    The Scolipede laughed and managed to hit Daisy while she was distracted taunting him with a rollout sending her back a ways nearly hitting a tree and she let out a hiss of pain. "You three can get your own food!" she yelled sending Psychic at him smirking as the attack hit and the Scolipede roared in pain her psychic attacks doing double damage due to the type difference. After a moment her smirk fell when her opponent sent poison sting not at her but at Leif who was busy tending to his mother. Her eyes widened and she ran as fast as she could using teleport to get there in time taking the hit with a cry of pain as the poison took affect "E-Ever heard of a fair fight" she said through the pain falling to her knees.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Geo noticed Daisy taking a hit from Poison Sting, which totally got him worried. "Daisy!" Little did he know Razor Leaf headed his way, slashing marks on him.

"Focus you squirt! I'm your opponent!" Simisage was mocking him. Geo's full attention was on him again. He used Swords Dance to raise his attacks. Simisage started shooting Bullet Seeds towards Geo, but he easily dodged it with few movements as he charged straight at him with Force Palm. Simisage jumped over & shot a Seed Bomb at him, giving some damage. When you looked closely it looked like he didn't have a scratch on him. He felt a little pain though.

Megaman765

Years
    Daisy got herself poisoned... what was this group's deal aiming at folks that weren't even fighting? All this for a couple of berries? Rard had to think of something fast! He continued exchanging bites back and forth to Galvantula until finally getting on top of him and using spider web on him to trap him for a moment. While Galvantula was trying to get out of his own trap, Rard figured it was time for his plan to be put into action. Still in his Galvantula form, Rard quickly crawled over to where Geo was fighting and jumped onto Simisage's back.

"Go help Daisy..." Rard said to Geo as Simisage tried to shake Rard off of him.

"The heck is up with you Galvantula? Attack them! Not..." Simisage quickly noticed there were two of them. one was stick in a spider web. It was clear this wasn't the same Galvantula. Rard kept stalling long enough for Geo to get out and help Daisy while he hoped his plan would work. Rard got as many bug bites into Simisage as he could.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    A moment of silence, then Rard as Galvantula tramples over Simisage. "Go help Daisy..." Geo knew what was going on & ran towards Daisy as fast as he could.

When Geo reached Daisy, she had already fainted from the poison. "Daisy..." Geo looked at Scolipede with anger, then striked with Bullet Punch. He looked at Leif for a minute, then pulled Daisy over his shoulder & carried her somewhere safe near a tree.

He set her down on the tree & looked at her for a minute. "Stay here." He said to her, even if she was fainted, as he took off the poison needle carefully on her & went back to the situation.

hero11

Victini Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2016
    Tom closed his eyes. "Well that went well." He thought to himself sarcasticly. Tom sighed. "I guess I have to do a little exploring myself." Tom began to wander around the village with no clue where he was going. Tom walk around for a little bit and then got bored "This is pointless. Maybe I should go see that trio again." Tom suggested to himself. So Tom walked back to were they were. He made it back there to find that a battle was going on. "Oh what is this?" Tom thought to himself. "Hey! What's going on here!?" Tom exclaimed. Tom was already a little ticked from what Honch did. So he was more then ready to take action. Tom crossed his arms and gave a glare.

Megaman765

Years
    "Gah get off of me you little shape shifter!" Simisage yelled out as he threw Rard off of him straight onto the ground. With Rard down on the ground, Simisage followed with another attack, Seed bomb. He threw several seed shaped bombs toward Rard and the explosion sent him flying into one of the bushes. Simisage took the opportunity and followed suit.

Simisage jumped right into the bush and pinned Rard on his back just about ready to finish him off. He was glowing for a moment... as if charging something up... he was about to use solar beam to blast Rard into oblivion at point blank range! Rard did his best to struggle out but at this point it seemed all hope was lost... though just before solar beam finished charging, Rard sprayed some silk into Simisages eye and caused him to shoot the solar beam straight into the sky instead of at Rard. The blast could be seen from an extremely long distance.

With Simisage distracted by the pain on his eyes, Rard used Electro web to keep him trapped. Outside of the bush all that could be heard was rustling and several different sounds. It was impossible to tell who was winning.

Simisage attempted to get out of the web but only got shocked in the proccess. "Gah! Get me ou" before he could speak, Rard used Spider Web once more, this time on his mouth so he would stay quiet. To cause some more confusion, Rard used a couple more attacks on the leaves around him to make it seem like the battle was still going on.

Once he felt that the other two were convinced, he took the opprutunity to transform into Simisage. Time to put the plan in action... he hadn't explained it to the others but that was for the best. Rard stepped out of the concealed bush and left the real Simisage trapped inside.

"...Alright we're done here! We're retreating! We got what we need! Let's not waste our time with these Squirts!" Rard said doing his best impression of simisage. He looked at Geo and winked at him, hoping he would get the hint.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
    Geo was really worried about Daisy. Was she gonna be alright? He faced the Scolipede, who was listening for some reason. Geo looked at what he was looking at, & saw the Simisage ordering a retreat. Geo was confused, until the Simisage winked at him.

'Rard...?' Geo thought he was wrong, until he remembered that Rard can transform. It WAS Rard! What was he doing? Whatever the case, Scolipede went to Rard as Simisage.

Geo turned to Daisy who was still by the tree. "Daisy..." He looked at her with worried eyes. Was she going to be okay...?

Back