• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Birthday Raffle! Events and Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Hi everyone! Since its my birthday on Monday (getting old!) I thought I would do something fun! So I'm holding a little raffle. There are 10 spots and a random legendary or event has been assigned to each number. I don't have many events so it is mostly previous gen legendaries. All are clones and some have Japanese names or nicknames that I cannot change. I will list them below but not in order. They have already been assigned a RANDOM number so choose whatever feels lucky! :P
    the Pokemon in the raffle are as follows.

Latios
    Cobalion
    Kyogre (shiny)
    Victini
    Cresselia
    Rayquaza
    Reshiram
    Pokeball Vivillon
    Terrakion
    and one lucky person will receive Mew.

So on to the rules. Only one entry per person. Pick a number from 1 to 10. You can't pick the pokemon you want but if you don't like the pokemon, you can decline it and the number will then be up for grabs by someone else. Once I announce your pokemon you have 48 hours (two days) to "claim" it. Meaning that you quote the the post in which I tell you what pokemon is assigned to your number and confirm that you want it or do not want it. Giveaway will end when all numbers have been taken and all pokemon claimed.

This giveaway is open to everyone but if you already have all the pokemon listed it would be nice to let others have them. And obviously since it is a giveaway you can trade me whatever but Scatterbugs are my junk pokemon of choice. :P

Leave your FC and IGN in your post along with number you have picked. First come first served, please check before choosing a number whether it is already taken. I will update the OP periodically with who has won what.

Have fun people!

Claimed Pokemon

1) Rayquaza = Chalifoux
    2) Cresselia = Belldandy
    3) Cobalion = Hasse
    4)
    5)
    6)
    7)
    8) Kyogre = HxCrypt
    9) Pokeball Vivillon = Jay the King
    10)

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
    Years
  • First off: Happy birthday! o3o You don't get older, you become more awesome ;D
    Also, number one, if you may ~

FC is 5000 2452 6180, IGN is Yeezus

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2022
    Number 8 please!thank you~
    My IGN is HcHenry,and my fc is 4227-2945-6428 :)

You certainly can, your Pokemon is shiny Kyogre

Number 6 please

FC: 1676 - 5084 - 0741
    IGN: Tupac

Sure, Your Pokemon is Cresselia

I'll pick #5 please! My friend code and IGN are in my signature. ^__^

Happy early birthday!

Thanks and #5 is yours, you drew Victini

Can I have #7? My IGN is Mike.

7 it is, you got Reshiram

#10 please.

10 is yours, you got Terrakion

First off: Happy birthday! o3o You don't get older, you become more awesome ;D
    Also, number one, if you may ~

FC is 5000 2452 6180, IGN is Yeezus

Thanks! lol I will use that line! Number one is Rayquaza.

Number 3 please! ^^

Certainly! Number 3 is Cobalion.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back