• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Birthday Revenge! Shiny Vulpix Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello everybody! I am going to be giving away 12 personally bred Shiny Vulpix with my OT (please do not clone these) as a fun thing to do in belated celebration of my birthday last week. I was hoping to have it by then but this girl took me 1,820 eggs to hatch.

Anyway this little vulpix has a story behind it. Many years ago while pokeradar chaining on my sister's copy of Platinum I decided to go for Vulpix. I was pretty good at it and did manage to find one. Hooray. Only the DS's battery was low so I went to grab the charger. When I finally looked down I realized that I wasn't in battle anymore. I thought I had run away from it and I was so distraught, until I realized that the Vulpix had used roar (I should have known). I was so upset that I felt no motivation to reclaim it, and in fact I stopped pokeradar chaining for good. So finally, this year, for my birthday I decided to get it back. What you have before you is the imperfect but beautiful golden foxy named Justice! Finally I have had my vengeance and reclaimed the little beast, and I want to share her with all of you.

Count left: 3

Birthday Revenge! Shiny Vulpix Giveaway

Vulpix lvl. 1 ♀ Timid, Drought
    Nickname: Justice☼
    OT: Isabel ID:22358
    Iv's: 31/31/31/x/31/31
    Flare Blitz, Hypnosis, Power Swap, Disable​

To get one, all you need to do is follow these instructions:

1. Deposit any pokemon of your choice into the GTS (please no fletchlings or other easily sniped pokemon)
    2. Make your trade message "Bday Justice'
    3. Comment below with your IGN (so I know who to look for) and tell me what pokemon you deposited
    4. Hope you get lucky and wait :)

This is first come first serve. I will go in order of comments, but if I don't see the pokemon you deposited I will move onto the next person. I WILL let you know if your pokemon has been sniped so that you may try again (if I still have vulpix left), but that does not guarantee you will get one.

This thread will close when all Vulpix have been traded.

If you would like a non-nicknamed Vulpix or were not able to get one here, they will be available for trade in my shop.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Hi!!! Thankyou for making this giveaway!!! I would like to have the shiny vulpix. My IGN is Vieri and i have deposited a bagon in the GTS!! Once again Thanks a Lot

Years
  • Hi!!! Thankyou for making this giveaway!!! I would like to have the shiny vulpix. My IGN is Vieri and i have deposited a bagon in the GTS!! Once again Thanks a Lot

Bagon is a relatively coveted Pokemon. I suggest depositing something else because yours was sniped.

Years
  • i would like to have a shiny vulpix and what a story behind it so sad one.. we´ve all been there :))
    IGN: Juze
    deposited a trapinch lvl 1

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 22, 2016
    This is so kind of you!!

I deposited a MacHop and I am looking forward to seeing vulpix!

My ingame name is Lisa

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 19, 2016
    Bagon is a relatively coveted Pokemon. I suggest depositing something else because yours was sniped.

yepp you're right!! the bagon was sniped. I will deposit the vulpix that i got from the bagon trade okay? its a level one vulpix with a japan name on it. Thanks again

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Deposited: Charmander
    Gender Level : Male 1
    IGN: Yohen

Years
  • yepp you're right!! the bagon was sniped. I will deposit the vulpix that i got from the bagon trade okay? its a level one vulpix with a japan name on it. Thanks again

I deposit a vulpix and IGN is Jason

Deposited: Zorua
    Gender Level : Male 13
    IGN: Sato

Deposited: Charmander
    Gender Level : Male 1
    IGN: Yohen

I believe you were all sniped :(
    depositing wingull and taillow has seemed to work for people before, in my experience.

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    I believe you were all sniped :(
    depositing wingull and taillow has seemed to work for people before, in my experience.
    hello.. i checked mine and the charmander is still there.. i put there looking for female vulpix no level required.. ign is Yohen with the message bday justice.. by the way im also online now for the trade of the freebies.. thanks

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2016
    IGN: Soku
    Deposited: Wingull L.3 Male

Thanks in advance!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back