• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • I knew about the raticate. =/ Never really cared about it either... Who says it's not on his pc? A trainer doesn't need to have 6 Pokémon with him. : /

And lolz, I totally faved all of them ages ago. XD;
    I do it too, you know, bishiefying, specially with series such as Pokémon, Beyblade and other shounen series I've watched. My style is pretty shoujo-ish, and I'm used to drawing "bishies", so the characters end up a little more shoujo-ish than their original style.

https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/gallery/12300963#/d2cc8xh
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/quot-Wha-quot-159682377?q=gallery:mudkipblader/607457&qo=40
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com...157046899?q=gallery:mudkipblader/607457&qo=43
    https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com...157157200?q=gallery:mudkipblader/607457&qo=42

I guess it's not that extreme...

Also, I can't see the facebook one. =/ I have no face book. XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    My style is very shoujo-ish too. >.< I just can't draw, say, One Piece characters. I eventually gave up on trying to keep the original drawing style and resigned myself to bishifying them.

Bishifying is my new word of the day.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • XDDDD

Bishifying is fun. XD
    The day you posted that message, a friend of mine said she did it all the time. xD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Whewwww. Saved this club just in the nick of time. XD

I've totally fallen in love with Durarara!! Seriously. I love everything about it (except maybe the fact that the anime ended and that the light novels aren't translated DX).

Some of my favorite DRRR!! bishies~

Spoiler:

Feel like putting up more pictures...later. XD

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • I suppose I'm going to have to request to join again ;) Kisuke Urahara is my fave bishie in the world still *Cough*Sweden*cough*

Kanda obsessed as always I see, Kotowari. I think there needs a bit more Sweden in the world. AHAHA GET READY FOR IT;

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • You have the same troubles as one of my friends, Neiko. |D She's also furious that there's not more material to watch. |D

And of course, Steph, how could I ever get out of my Kanda craziness? <3 That man is just too luffable. >3<

OMAIGAWD! N!!!!
    8D; If there's one Pokémoncharacter I'd like to fangirlsquee over, it's him. 8DDD
    NxWhite |D

Spoiler:

And of course you're more than welcome to join. ^_^ Welcome to the club, MeiChama. ^^

Weeaboo Name

Banned
    Years
  • Posting same post in here as the other group....

Well ****, it would appear that this anime season has made me a fan of bishies, especially if they are voiced by equally bishonen Mamoru Miyana. Joins.

Some pics.

Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2
    Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2
    Bishie Lovers Club ♡ V2

Fabulousness of this post is off the charts.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I LOVE THAT LAST PIC SO MUCH. DX And yes, I love Cheren too. XD "Yin, stop! ...here, take these."

Hetalia 8D I'm at episode 17. I like Russia. XD And Italy...who is Primo. Freakiest thing ever.

EDIT: Whoopsies. Wrong page. XD This hasn't happened to me in a while. Seriously, over a week of inactivity, and now suddenly a new page?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Sometimes things go fast. |D

Welcome to the club -Lapras-. :'D
    Starting to like N even more. |D He and White/Touko are now my favourite Pokémon characters. XD We'll not talk about the Pokémon, but Gen V is FABULOUS*. xD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    What? No, the Pokemon are fabulous too!

Anyways. Reading Shaman King. I have to say, the story is terrible but I can't say that I don't find Yoh absolutely <3.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I know! I find the majority of the Gen 5 Pokémon absolutely fabulous as well. <33 Zebstrika/Scolipede/Serperior etc etc... It's just that this is not a Pokémon club, and thus this conversation should have place elsewhere.
    Unless of course, we bishiefy the Pokémon by drawing them as Gijinka's. |D

Oh, I remember that. Could watch it on TV years ago. :V And yes, he's adorable. XD

I read my first Manwha (Korean Manga), "bride of the watergod", and I absolutely love (it's not finished yet) it. X3 So prettily drawn, and such a nice story. All I have troubles with are the Korean names. XD;

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Those are indeed very nice Gijinka's. : 0 Love the absol. x3

I tried designing my Crobat, Kai, as a Gijinka... and I added her brother for fun. :V Though I'm really happy with Kai, Gai.... not so much. |D

https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Crobat-and-Golbat-200224567

I don't have a lot of Gijinka's. The only ones I have are Ty (Typhlosion), Kai (Crobat), Gai (Golbat)... and a trial of Rayquaza. :V

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    We must save the cluuuuuuuuuuuuub! :O

I'm totally in love with Pokemon Special right now. GOLD <3 RUBY <3 Dia is adorable too...Green is hot. But right now I miss the older Dex Holders. D: Black~ I wish I could read HG/SS.

Back