• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Haha. He also seems so innocent throughout the whole story, where as most of the other characters have.... A corrupted or darkened feel to them. I think that's a more interesting and charming point about him.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, Welcome. :3
    And welcome back, *Hylian*Sakura*. :3
    I haven't been busy at pc lately...nor have I been with Anime... I don't have much time to post this, so picture will come later.
    I have been watching 12 Kingdoms lately, and I quite like Rakushun (because a mouse is awesome) XD and the emperor of En. :37

Oh, god, I have to leave and it starts raining. <<

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I am still around. Oh wait...I got a question to ask some of you guys.

Are you happy with mangka or animation director who makes your favorite bishies? Especially they add fanservice?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, yes, of course I'm happy with the manga-ka or animation director. 8D In a way they decide who will become your fav bishie by creating them in the first place. :3
    And Fanservice is always awesome. 8D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yep, so yeah if it wasn't for the animation directors/artists and the mankga we wouldn't have any bishies to look at. So I am glad they are here too. Well even if they are in Japan. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I seen that! Yep I totally agree with you there. They are pretty hot. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *goes in rampage mode*

I LOVE HANASAKERU SEISHOUNEN BUT I HATE CRUNCHYROLL FOR MAKING IT AMERICA ONLY. X0X
    There are ways to give me an American IP adress though. >D
    just wondering, are episode 12,5 (recap) and ep 13 subbed already? I know Crunchyroll started with 14 and 1... =/ While all the fansubbers stopped at 12.
    Scratch that... I just saw it. :3

BTW, I fully understand why they're prohibiting non-americans of viewing it due to Licensing laws... It's just a sad thing... i don't think it will ever be licensed in my country. ;-; And makes me kind of angry that I have to go through a lot of trouble of watching a very good Anime. ;_;

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    The girl is supposed to end up marrying one of them - I wonder who she will pick lol
    I don't know, but it will be a hard decison that is for sure. XD Those guys are pretty cute.

Awww, what that isn't fair it is only allowed in the US. You have the right to watch it Kotowari. As long you don't get into trouble that is. XD

I guess we will do anything to see our favorite bishie or a bishie we haven't seen before. :3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    *goes in rampage mode*

I LOVE HANASAKERU SEISHOUNEN BUT I HATE CRUNCHYROLL FOR MAKING IT AMERICA ONLY. X0X
    There are ways to give me an American IP adress though. >D
    just wondering, are episode 12,5 (recap) and ep 13 subbed already? I know Crunchyroll started with 14 and 1... =/ While all the fansubbers stopped at 12.
    Scratch that... I just saw it. :3

BTW, I fully understand why they're prohibiting non-americans of viewing it due to Licensing laws... It's just a sad thing... i don't think it will ever be licensed in my country. ;-; And makes me kind of angry that I have to go through a lot of trouble of watching a very good Anime. ;_;

Yes 13 is finally subbed as well as 14 15 etc....all the way to 17???

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I prefer to wait for the fansubbers to sub episode 14-16. It will be much easier for me. :3
    M33W fansubs is planning on subbing it to episode 16, and then to leave the rest to Crunchyroll, which is shame, really. ^^"
    I know Crunchyroll has up to 17, but last time I checked, there was no 13 (they started with 1 and 14), so I thought I'd ask. :3 I had seen to ep12... since that's where most fansubbers broke with the anime (at least Hell fansubs, M33W took their time)... So it was no use watching 14 and on... Since I hadn't seen ep 13 yet.
    There's also episode 12,5/S1: Bodyguard Toranosuke diary (aka recap episode). I've yet to see it though, waiting for the perfect opportunity. XD

My vote goes to Li-Ren btw. 83

Picture time~ :3
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    ^Same, same. Li-Ren and Rumati are way too cute compared to Eugene and otherpersonwho'snameIdon'tknowyet... wait.. Wasn't it Rosenthal or something? :0
    I gotta watch more of it sometime; 8D

Btw, I love your theme, it's hilarious. XDD Li-Ren's face is amazing. X3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    So do I. 83
    And apparently there's a site that has the episodes available for everyone. 8D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back