• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I never seem to be informed when someone posts here, even though I'm subscribed

Ah, yes, I most certainly have. ^_^
    I will be watching episode 18 soon (I found a site that has them for dl as well). Although I have them up to 21, 19 seems to be missing. =/ So, i'll be looking for that this weekend. ^^

Bishie Lovers Club

<3

Last edited:

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I SHALL JOIN THIS CLUB!

my fave bishies .... anyone from the golden sun games. more specifically; mia, alex, and piers [as seen in my signature]. <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    HMG! I recognised those characters in your singature. 8D I've only just began to play Golden Sun, so I only recognise 2 of them. :3 But Alex is pretty cute.
    Also, Felix got something as well.
    Spoiler:

And Li-Ren's eyes are indeed pretty... They're slanted because he's Chinese~ :3

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    HMG! I recognised those characters in your singature. 8D I've only just began to play Golden Sun, so I only recognise 2 of them. :3 But Alex is pretty cute.
    Also, Felix got something as well.
    ahh, well you'll find out who the other guy is whenever/if you start the second game. how are you liking the game so far? it's so incredibly addicting!
    yes, felix is also adorable! they all are in their different ways. <3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I'm definitally gonna play the second game. Even know I have to restrain myself from doing so since I want to advance far enough in the first game. ._."
    And yes, it is incredibly addicting, but a little less addicting than Fire Emblem when I first started playing it. XD But that's just how I feel it. The Arwork of GS in general is quite pretty. :3
    In case you're interested in my progress, today I beated Colosso (in Tolbi if I'm not mistaken), saved Babi (I hope I have the name right) and am I about to go search for either the Venus Lighthouse or Lameria.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I'm definitally gonna play the second game. Even know I have to restrain myself from doing so since I want to advance far enough in the first game. ._."
    And yes, it is incredibly addicting, but a little less addicting than Fire Emblem when I first started playing it. XD But that's just how I feel it. The Arwork of GS in general is quite pretty. :3
    In case you're interested in my progress, today I beated Colosso (in Tolbi if I'm not mistaken), saved Babi (I hope I have the name right) and am I about to go search for either the Venus Lighthouse or Lameria.
    good! well let me just say this in advance: the second game is MUCH more challenging than the first. and longer!
    oh really? i've never played fire emblem before, so i wouldn't know. xD what is it about?
    be prepared for the venus lighthouse; it will not be easy! and you actually can't get to lemuria until you play the second game lol. x]
    mind me asking how many djinn you have so far? :]
    other than that, though, you don't have too much to do before you're finished the game [the first one, anyways xD].

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

good! well let me just say this in advance: the second game is MUCH more challenging than the first. and longer!

Oh, that's nice to hear. 8D

oh really? i've never played fire emblem before, so i wouldn't know. xD what is it about?

Oh, now that's a hard question, since every Fire Emblem game has it's own story line. |D If you were to try it out, I suggest starting with Fire Emblem 7 - Blazing Sword. Why? Because it's the first game to be released in English (as Fire Emblem), and it has a build-in-storyline Tutorial mode, so it's very nice to start with.
    It was my first FE experience, and still my best. :3 FE9 - Path of Radiance was very good as well, but FE7 just has that little extra. I can't put my finger on it exactly... But it has a very strong cast and storyline.
    It's a turn-based tactical role play game, and very addictive. XD

be prepared for the venus lighthouse; it will not be easy! and you actually can't get to lemuria until you play the second game lol. x]
    mind me asking how many djinn you have so far? :]
    other than that, though, you don't have too much to do before you're finished the game [the first one, anyways xD].
    [/QUOTE]
    Alright... I'm now dwelling in the dessert. x3 Uhm... how many Djinn do I have... Let me check. 6 Venus Djinni, 5 Mercury and Mars Djinni, 4 of the Wind Djinni (forgot the name of the element).

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Oh, now that's a hard question, since every Fire Emblem game has it's own story line. |D If you were to try it out, I suggest starting with Fire Emblem 7 - Blazing Sword. Why? Because it's the first game to be released in English (as Fire Emblem), and it has a build-in-storyline Tutorial mode, so it's very nice to start with.
    It was my first FE experience, and still my best. :3 FE9 - Path of Radiance was very good as well, but FE7 just has that little extra. I can't put my finger on it exactly... But it has a very strong cast and storyline.
    It's a turn-based tactical role play game, and very addictive. XD
    ahh, that sounds interesting. what platform is it played on? :]
    i'm sure golden sun would still be my favourite, though, since is was the first gba game i ever had. <3

Alright... I'm now dwelling in the dessert. x3 Uhm... how many Djinn do I have... Let me check. 6 Venus Djinni, 5 Mercury and Mars Djinni, 4 of the Wind Djinni (forgot the name of the element).
    ahh nice; very close to being finished!

although i might suggest you try and find ALL of the djinn before you go to the lighthouse.
    not only will they all come in EXTREMELY helpful, but you need all djinn from this game [and the second game] in order to complete it [although you can find all the missed djinn in your second game anyways].
    and the wind djinni is jupiter. ;]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

ahh, that sounds interesting. what platform is it played on? :]
    Fire Emblem 6 (Fuuin no Tsurugi - The Sword of Seals), 7 (Rekka no Ken - Blazing Sword), 8 (Sacred Stones) are for GBA, 9 (Path of Radiance) is for GCN,10 (Radiant Dawn) is for Wii.
    There has been a remake of the first Fire Emblem (Shadow dragon and the Sword of Light) for DS (Shadow Dragon), but from the little I have played, it doesn't have the same feeling as 7 to 9 (which I have played).

Up to 6, all games were Japan-only, so if you want to play them, you'll have to do so with an Emulator or something... I know there's a(n almost completely) translated patch of Fire Emblem 6 running around the internet, as well as a translation patch of 4 (Gynaecology of the Hole War (I think)).
    But as I said, I strongly suggest starting with 7 (if you don't want to buy it, or try it out before you buy it, you could always play it on an emulator)

ahh nice; very close to being finished!
    although i might suggest you try and find ALL of the djinn before you go to the lighthouse.
    not only will they all come in EXTREMELY helpful, but you need all djinn from this game [and the second game] in order to complete it [although you can find all the missed djinn in your second game anyways].
    I'm trying to. :3 With the help of a walk-through, I'm trying to locate the missing Djinn and add them to my collection. Between my last post and this one, I found some. :3

Oh,really? How does that work? With a password or something like that?
    Also, I'm kind of surprised the Venus Lighthouse marks the end of the game, I had thought it'd be kind of ... longer... With all 3 stars. =/

and the wind djinni is jupiter. ;]

I realised when I was playing it yesterday. :3

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Fire Emblem 6 (Fuuin no Tsurugi - The Sword of Seals), 7 (Rekka no Ken - Blazing Sword), 8 (Sacred Stones) are for GBA, 9 (Path of Radiance) is for GCN,10 (Radiant Dawn) is for Wii.
    There has been a remake of the first Fire Emblem (Shadow dragon and the Sword of Light) for DS (Shadow Dragon), but from the little I have played, it doesn't have the same feeling as 7 to 9 (which I have played).
    ahh damn, i don't have an emulator or anything, so i don't know when i'll ever get to try this game out. :|

I'm trying to. :3 With the help of a walk-through, I'm trying to locate the missing Djinn and add them to my collection. Between my last post and this one, I found some. :3

Oh,really? How does that work? With a password or something like that?
    Also, I'm kind of surprised the Venus Lighthouse marks the end of the game, I had thought it'd be kind of ... longer... With all 3 stars. =/
    hehe yeah, i had to use a walkthrough to find all of them my first time too. x]

yeah, once you complete the game you get the option of 1 of 3 passwords. i suggest using the third one - it copies all of your stats, items, djinn, etc. into the next golden sun game. but the third password is VERY long; it's worth it though. yeeah, this is why the second game is 2-3 times longer than the first. you have a LOT of travelling to do, aswell as the next 2 lighthouses - and everything in between.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

ahh damn, i don't have an emulator or anything, so i don't know when i'll ever get to try this game out. :|

Fixed. :3

hehe yeah, i had to use a walkthrough to find all of them my first time too. x]

yeah, once you complete the game you get the option of 1 of 3 passwords. i suggest using the third one - it copies all of your stats, items, djinn, etc. into the next golden sun game. but the third password is VERY long; it's worth it though. yeeah, this is why the second game is 2-3 times longer than the first. you have a LOT of travelling to do, aswell as the next 2 lighthouses - and everything in between.

Haha. =D Some are very obvious, but some are quite well hidden. :3
    Ah, I see. :0 So, it's a little like The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages/Seasons, which uses the password link to unlock Ganondorf as final boss... But without the itemswap.
    I'll keep it in mind. :3
    Ha, that sounds like fun. 8D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Who? Saddly enough, I can't answer your question, since I don't know the guy. :0

On a side note, I found another guy I like. o3o And it's special this time, since I took interest in him before I knew who he was. 8D Yes, that's right. He was on the cover of the Aniway, and I immediately liked him. ;D
    His name: Alto Saotome, his Anime: Macross Frontier, his nickname: Alto-Hime (Princess Alto), his nickname given by me: Girly Man.

Why? You'll see. ;D

Spoiler:

And now I'll stop with pictures. o3o
    Alto has such a wide variety of expressions... They make me laugh. XD

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    He has nice long hair. XD But he is alright, don't know him though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back