• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Mmm, watching Kaze no Stigma right now. Kazuma <333

Spoiler:

By the way, have any of you read the Black Cat manga?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I just finished 07-Ghost. So many guys. 0_o

Spoiler:

I mainly like Teito and Hakuren though. ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Just 10? Can't do that, sorry.

Dark Mousy (DN Angel) (surprise surprise)
    Rimudo Roun (Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden)
    Eliwood of Pherae / Rath / Heath (Most of the cast of FE7 can be put here) (Fire Emblem)
    Sanada Yukimura (Sengoku Basara)
    Alto Saotome (Macross Frontier)
    Gold / Green (Pocket Monsters Special)
    Li Kouyuu / Shi Seiran (Saiunkoku Monogatari)
    Guren (Shounen Onmyouji)
    Tybalt / Fransisco (RomeoxJuliet)
    Himura Kenshin/Himura Kenji/Hiko Seijuro (Rurouni Kenshin)

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Kotowari, you didn't put anyone from Rurouni Kenshin. 0_o

Why does nobody ever comment about the pictures I post? >_>

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years

Bichu

←Onigiri(Rice ball) Pichu
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Aug 12, 2018
    Well my fav guys recently are from the Pokemon series. AuA huhuhuhu
    Hope Estheim (FFXIII)
    Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara)
    Marth (Fire Emblem) <-- who looks a lot like Ikuto lol
    Ike (Fire Emblem)
    I don't think I can continue on because I've seen so much and loved so much, and I can't think of any off my head because there's...so much. LOL I'd have to write a whole novel about them. huuhuuuuu

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    There, Fix'd.

As for your pictures... some of them remind me of Fire Emblem. o_o
    I think, based on thoe pictures alone, I'd like Mikage the best. He a little like a happy Cormag. https://www.serenesforest.net/media/fe8illust/few/Cormag.jpg

Hakuren reminds me of a cross-over between Pent and Eugine... And there's someone else in him too. XD

Pent: https://fireemblemblog.files.wordpress.com/2007/06/pent.jpg
    Eugine : https://i38.tinypic.com/vpgfuo.jpg

O.o You're right, something about Eugine really reminds me of Hakuren...I think it's his expression and his hair. XD I should really get into Fire Emblem...I've heard so much about it. I'll have to remember to buy it if I ever see it in the stores.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, most likely. XD

And you should. :'D Fire Emblem is such a lovely series. <3 I'm playing Radiant Dawn at the moment, and OMG, it's as exciting as a very, very good book.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Okay~ Now for some seriously freaky voice actor facts about bishies and anime characters! =D

1) Zero Kiryuu (Vampire Knight) has the same voice actor as Ichiru Kiryuu (Vampire Kngiht), Aoi Kaji (La Corda d'Oro), Ling Yao (FMA Brotherhood), Sho Fuwa (Skip Beat!), Tamaki Suoh (Ouran High School Host Club), Chaoji Han (D.Gray-Man), Light Yagami (Death Note) and Death the Kid (Soul Eater.)

2) Edward Elric (FMA) has the same voice actor as Armstrong's mother (FMA), Natsume Hyuuga (Gakuen Alice), Toshiro Hitsugaya (Bleach), Madame Red (Kuroshitsuji), Kosuke Ueki (The Law of Ueki) and Temari (Naruto.)

3) Ran Shuuei (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor as Tyki Mikk (D.Gray-Man) and Naraku (Inuyasha.)

3) Lavi (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Hikaru Hitachiin (Ouran High School Host Club), Chika Akatsuki (Zombie-Loan) and Suzaku (Shonen Onmyouji).

4) Komui Lee (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Guren (Shonen Onmyouji), Shori Shibuya (Kyo Kara Maoh!), Amidamaru (Shaman King 0_o) and Ren Tsuruga (Skip Beat!).

5) Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Fujiwara no Akiko (Shonen Onmyouji) and Lucy/Nyu (Elfen Lied).

6) Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass) has the same voice actor as Fujiwara no Toshitsugu (Shonen Onmyouji), Anon (The Law of Ueki), Shimizu Keiichi (La Corda d'Oro), Hanabusa Aido (Vampire Knight), Kei Takishima (Special A), Luca Angeloni (Macross Frontier), Carl Rosenthal (Hanasakeru Seishounen), Vincent Nightray (Pandora Hearts), Hakuren Oak (07-Ghost) and Rikei (D.Gray-Man).

7) Yu Kanda (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Shito Tachibana (Zombie-Loan), Yuri Shibuya and Morgif (Kyo Kara Maoh!), Guiche (Zero no Tsukaima) and Misaki (Junjou Romantica.) .__.

8) Kou Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor as Sango (Inuyasha), Lala (D.Gray-Man), Medusa (Soul Eater) and Michiru Kita (Zombie-Loan.)

9) Alto Saotome (Macross Frontier) has the same voice actor as Ikuto Tsukiyomi (Shugo Chara), Tomoya Okazaki (Clannad) and Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail.)

10) To Eigetsu/Yougetsu (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor as Mikage (07-Ghost) and Gerard (Fairy Tail.)

11) Jyusan-hime (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor as Lotti (Pandora Hearts), Winry Rockbell (FMA), Saya Minatsuki (Black Cat) and Miranda Lotto (D.Gray-Man.)

12) Kaname Kuran (Vampire Knight) has the same voice actor as Kaito (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch DBSKAFGFDOMG!!!) and Tsukune Aono (Rosario+Vampire.)

13) Sa Kokujun (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor as Gilbert Nightray (Pandora Hearts) and Curio (RomeoXJuliet.)

14) Oz Vessalius (Pandora Hearts) has the same voice actor as Cornelia li Britannia (Code Geass), Ritsuka Aoyagi (Loveless O______O), Leon Elliot (Black Cat), Mikeru (Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch Pure O_______________O), Genbu (Shonen Onmyouji) and Ruka Souen (Vampire Knight.)

15) Utau Hoshina (Shugo Chara) has the same voice actor as Misaki Kirihara (Darker than Black), Hinata Hyuuga (Naruto 0_o), Wrath (First FMA anime), Moka Akashiya (Rosario+Vampire) and Lan Fan (FMA Brotherhood).

16) Daisuke's grandfather (D.N.Angel) has the same voice actor as Bookman (D.Gray-Man O____________________________________________O)

17) Xerxes Break (Pandora Hearts) has the same voice actor as Gaara (Naruto), Narumi (Gakuen Alice) and Michiru Nishikiori (Kamichama Karin.)

18) Hei (Darker than Black) has the same voice actor as..........Ran Ryuren (Saiunkoku Monogatari) ....fdsbksnbdfjzbfobjsofhbjsdjbbgOMG!!!!

19) Krad (D.N.Angel) has the same voice actor as Mao (Code Geass), Zhijun Wei (Darker than Black) and Bankotsu (Inuyasha.)

And now, the most shocking one of all...

20) Dark Mousy (D.N.Angel) has the same voice actor as Shigure Sohma (Fruits Basket), Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach), Reever Wenham (D.Gray-Man), Scar (FMA), Tybalt (RomeoXJuliet), Kou Kurou (Saiunkoku Monogatari) and Akio Furukawa (Clannad.)

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Well, I just finished Law of Ueki, and there aren't too many bishies in that one, since the art isn't exactly detailed (quite the opposite...). But THIS guy here just reminds me of Sano from Rurouni Kenshin. I think it's the headband and his personality. And guess what? He's called Sano too!

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Okay~ Now for some seriously freaky voice actor facts about bishies and anime characters! =D

3) Lavi (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Suzaku (Shonen Onmyouji). Based on their VA, I think I'm gonna like 'm. XD

5) Allen Walker (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Fujiwara no Akiko (Shonen Onmyouji) Don't you love how young males get a female as VA? I hope it does sound more manly in DGM though. =0

7) Yu Kanda (D.Gray-Man) has the same voice actor as Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Shito Tachibana (Zombie-Loan), Yuri Shibuya and Morgif (Kyo Kara Maoh!), Guiche (Zero no Tsukaima) and Misaki (Junjou Romantica.) .__.

8) Kou Shuurei (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor as Sango (Inuyasha), Lala (D.Gray-Man), Medusa (Soul Eater) and Michiru Kita (Zombie-Loan.) There's also a girl in 12 Kingdoms who has the same VA

13) Sa Kokujun (Saiunkoku Monogatari) has the same voice actor Curio (RomeoXJuliet.) Kokujun and Curio? XDDDD

And now, the most shocking one of all...

20) Dark Mousy (D.N.Angel) has the same voice actor as Shigure Sohma (Fruits Basket), Byakuya Kuchiki (Bleach), Reever Wenham (D.Gray-Man), Scar (FMA), Tybalt (RomeoXJuliet), Kou Kurou (Saiunkoku Monogatari) and Akio Furukawa (Clannad.)
    DARK, TYBALT AND AKIO? Damn o3o

Can I add one?

21) Chichiri (Fushigi Yuugi) has the same VA as Kyo Sohma (Fruit's Basket), Tracey/Kenji (Pokémon), Katsura Kogoro (Rurouni Kenshin: Tsuiokuhen), Shi Ryuuki (Saiunkoku Monogatari) aaand much more. https://myanimelist.net/people/1/Tomokazu_Seki

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I like the guys with those care-free, relaxed, all-knowing personalities that do those wolfish, smirk-ish grins. =3 Hard to explain. But an example would be Train Heartnet.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, the smirk-ish grins, yes, you gotta love those. : D
    Dark does them too... and he has the dark(no pun intended)/mysterious personality I like with other bishies.
    I like bishies that put a wall around them, that take a while to figure out. No straight-forward guy, though there are some I like. XD

On a side note, I started watching D.Grayman today. :3
    Got to episode 5, and so far I like it. XD With all the anime expressions it seems like an anime that doesn't take itself too seriously, but still has enough of a plot and character devellopement. It was a bit predictable at some point though. Allen was about to get crushed by that joker Akuma, -me says: "Come one, Kanda..."- Guess who jumps in? Right.
    AND DAMN! KANDA LOOKS LIKE ALTO! @_@ I lol'd so hard in the preview for the second episode. I feel like making a doodle featuring those two... making fun of their similar hairstyles and how Alto can't get what Kanda has: masculinity. |D

(much like the one beneath)
    Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    LOL. But some people say that Kanda looks like a girl. Okay, I admit he does a little when he has hir hair down, but that doesn't happen often.

I flipped when I found out Alto was voiced by Ikuto.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Alto's more feminine than Kanda though. ._.
    And I find Alto to be okay, so Kanda's more than okay.
    He doesn't often wear his hair down? ;_; He's got nice hair.

By whom? Is that a character or something? :0
    Because his VA is Yuuichi Nakamura (according to my animelist)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back