• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah....

And yes I did. :3 The dark-haired guy would be Ty. :D the white haired one is Akira
    Spoiler:

Art and Ty (c) Moi~ XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Omg the first one's hair is so well done Haha, sorry, I kind of have this obsession with hair. XD I just love drawing it. It's the funnest thing to draw for me. Eyes are in second place. ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Thank you. :D
    Hair is always fun to draw, I love it as well. :3 I love doing it with my tablet. With pen pressure it's so much fun to do the separate strands.
    Indeed... Eye are... I think... my favourite things to draw. But not in combination with other things... Just randomly. XD

Which could lead us to our new topic.
    Bishie with pretiest eyes and pretiest hair?

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hmm...well, I think that most of the bishies we know are not actually bishounens by definition. I mean, a bishie is supposed to be a "pretty" boy with a feminine face with/or long hair and/or slanted/pretty eyes. I like most of my bishies because of their personality, of because of their character as a whole, not only because of their looks (though there are some exceptions). So most of them don't have pretty hair...hmm...eyes tend to be simply-drawn in shounen animes...ah, but I like Masahiro's. ^_^ And Dark has nice hair. Train has also has really cool hair and eyes...especially when he does his death glare. :P

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Dark's hair is amazing, but Krad's hair is even more amazing. =0 Sorry Dark, but I still luffle you more It's so long and Shiny. I do prefer Dark's eyes though. I could stare in them all day.

btw, I will answer with a better reply next time, but I have to say this. I watched episode 24 of Hanasakeru Seishounen just now. And I. SQUEALED. E.V.E.R.Y. SECOND. Gawd Rumati and Lee-Ren, I adore tee. <3

I specially squealed at this picture. It's not just a bishie, but Lee-Ren deffinitally is one. It's the final picture of the second ending, so I don't think there's anything spoiler-y to it?

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Whoa you drew those guys very well Kotowari. I wish I could draw, lol. So is everyone going to check out new bishies for the new year?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Thank you, Hoshimi. ^_^
    Well, I enjoy doing it. XD

OF course!
    Though I can't think of any anime in 1-2-3 that I'm gonna watch... Wait, i'll check it. x)

Seems like so far, lots of Shounen Anime are on my list. And not even full length anime, but movies and shorts. >_>
    I am wishing for a second season of Shounen Onmyouji (GUREN <3) and a third one of Saiunkoku Monogatari (Kouyuu <3 and Seiran <3 and the bunch <3).
    I wouldn't mind an Anime of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden. I got the Volumes I was missing for my New Year's gift, and I absolutely adore it. And the Characters of course. 8D

Spoiler:

How can you not love 'em?
    From Left to Right: Hikitsu/Emthat, Hatsui with Namame on his head, Tomite/Chamka, Uruki/Rimudo (I refuse to call him Limdo like the books do), Inami, Hagus and Teg.
    Too bad there aren't that many pictures available.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Man, it has been awhile since I watched some anime. I just been reading Naruto and Bleach. I like some the guys in those. XD I actually like Fushigi Yuugi. The guys in there are pretty nice. I don't think I heard of Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden? Well the manga anyway. I think I seen the OVA.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden is a manga-only series. And it's still in progress. Very soon, it's hiatus should be over, since Yuu Watase herself announced that she's release a new chapter in spring 2010. Urgh, I hate cliffhangers.

If you liked Fushigi Yuugi, I'm sure you'll like Genbu Kaiden. It's much more of the same, but much better. : D Much more dark and mature as well. Though their ages are comparable, Takiko is more mature than Miaka ever will be.
    But she's so silly. |D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I've almost finished Saiunkoku Monogatari. Lol, it seems like I just watch all the animes you do. xD But seriously, all the animes that you've watched that I've watched are really good. You have really good taste. ^__^ Or maybe we just have similar taste.

Me likez Ryuuki. ^^

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Fushigi Yuugi Genbu Kaiden is a manga-only series. And it's still in progress. Very soon, it's hiatus should be over, since Yuu Watase herself announced that she's release a new chapter in spring 2010. Urgh, I hate cliffhangers.

If you liked Fushigi Yuugi, I'm sure you'll like Genbu Kaiden. It's much more of the same, but much better. : D Much more dark and mature as well. Though their ages are comparable, Takiko is more mature than Miaka ever will be.
    But she's so silly. |D
    Oh really? A manga only series huh. That is pretty cool. I liked Fushigi Yuugi well I haven't read it all. I only read up to Volume 6. Well I am glad Yuu is going to continue it. So you can look at the bishies. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Neiko Star
    Tihihi.. thanks. ^^ I'm very picky when it comes to Anime/Manga series. :3 I tend to like the not so well-known anime over the mainstream anime. I'm not saying I don't like those... because I do have mainstream anime on MAL...
    Anyways... If you finished Saiunkoku, I'd suggest taking a look at Seirei no Moribito/Guardian of the Sacred Spirit.
    Very good anime, with a very strong storyline and beautiful artwork. The drawing style is a little different from most Anime, but the backgrounds are gorgeous. *_*

Me likes Kouyuu and Seiran. :3 And Ensei and Ryuuki and Ryuuren and Shuuei and *keeps ranting*
    But the first two are my favourites.

@Lucy Lu: Exactly! XD Not just that though... It's an awesome story... and that's the main reason I want it to continue. :3

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I just checked out your list. D.Gray-Man's first on the to-watch! *squeal* Sorry. XD

I started Kyo Kara Maoh!, Pandora Hearts and Fruits Basket. I also rewatched D.Gray-Man until episode 50, but then there were too many animes to watch so I dropped it. *__* And I'm planning on watching Kuroshitsuji after the three I mentioned above.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's on it... But it's first because it starts with a "D". XD
    Ahw... I'm rewatching Fullmetal Alchemist (the first one) and Macross Frontier.... But untill I get my hands on the movie (Conqueror of Shamballa(the actual copy)) I think I'm gonna postpone it a little.
    Ah, Fruits Basket. It's a good anime. But it only goes to half of the 5th volume of the Manga (which is 20+ volumes long).

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, since your avatar features Dark, I have no right to refuse you entering this club. But there are no rules regarding joining if you love bishies, so yes, welcome. :3

Welcome to the forums, btw. : )

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Welcome to the club, Loveanime1996 . :) Wow everyone likes Dark for some reason. He is pretty cute. I only watched a few episodes of DNAngel though. I need to continue.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back