• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Hmm, I see. I really like Mori and Nekozawa. And it is my fave manga. I own the animé on DVD as well, I really like it, and I think the way they draw Tamaki is amazing! I don't like Honey's hair in the manga, there is something weird with it.

But I feel like posting Ouran and D.Gray-Man stuff so I will.
    Ouran:
    Spoiler:

D.Gray-Man:
    Spoiler:

Wow I'm all Pictured out... and not a single one of Komui :( I want to find a really fantastic picture of Komui!!!!!!!!!

UraharaSteph

Years
    HAHAHAHHAHAAHA *Screams laughing* Ewwwwwww Ba-Kanda was Mori >_> But lol I loved it!

Also, on a side note, Pandora Hearts and D.Gray-Man. Tyki and Gilbert, long lost twins?

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Hahaha, that's what I thought too when I first saw Gil. XD

Speaking of Pandora Hearts, I like Jack. =D And considering how good-looking Oz already is, I bet he'll grow up to be even better. XD He's cute as a kid though. :3

Spoiler:

UraharaSteph

Years
    Ah, I saw Gil before I saw Tyki, so when I saw Tyki I was like. "OMG HE'S LIKE A DARKER VERSION OF GILBERT! NYA!"

Gilbert isn't my most favorite Animé character, but I can honestly say that for me he is the most sexiest character. In looks and personality, I just find him amazing. I would love to meet him in real life, but I have more of a chance of bumping into Urahara than Gilbert xD Sadly.

Jack is pretty good looking! I really like Break as well. He's not as good looking compared to the others, but he certainly has an interesting personality XD
    And that's actually a pretty good image of Jack, in fact in the anime I didn't even notice the tears XD. Would you like me to go fetch some pictures of Jack for you?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It's surprising how much Anime characters can looks like eachother. xD
    But Tyki = love. I just don't like his new version that much. ;_;

Spoiler:

Now, now... here's some Komui.
    Spoiler:

UraharaSteph

Years
    EH! I don't remember seeing that scene between Cross and Komui!!!!
    Or is it just before...? OK I think I might have, I'm not sure XD
    And yes, we all know who'd be a fan of the Cross pictures! I still don't know why so many women fall for him! DX

Also yes! Characters looking similar to others! OK let's see how many similarities we can find! (Some of these character's I don't know! But I came across them while looking for pictures and was like LOL! OK! Oh and at the moment I'm only doing D.Gray-Man pictures xD Because I really can't be bothered to look for other ones, but I can think of loads of similar look alikes for other animes. Oh, and on top of that, similarities mean double the hot guys?)

Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yeah, Alexander looks SO much like Allen! I mean...seriously. And yeah, the only reason I don't watch Seikon no Qwaser is because of the fanservice stuff. I hate hentai. >_> Such a waste of good plot/characters/bishies/ideas.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, yeah. They look a like. :0
    Zero Kiryuu is from Vampire Knight. And the guy from .hack//ROOTS or .hack//G.U. is Haseo. First time I caught glimpse of Allen's Crown Clown, I thought "hey, he looks like Haseo". But I didn't like .hack//ROOTS, was so boring. >_<
    Allen's Clown looks better though. XD

I haven't even heard of that Anime, perhaps it's good I haven't then. XD
    I don't like it either, nor any other perverted stuff. u_u"

I luffle Kanda and Alto. XD His last name is Saotome btw, which means as much as "rice planting girl" (if I remember correctly) XD

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I find it funny that Alto looks way more feminine than Kanda, yet Kanda's face/chin (well, it's the manga-ka's style, but still) is narrower/pointier. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Even the Anime style draw's Kanda's face more feminine than Alto's, who's build is actually masculine. It's just his face that isn't helping.

Though I won't say that Kanda's build isn't masculing, far from... but he appears to be skinnier than he actually is, specially in the second uniforms.

A game of spot the differences. XD
    Spoiler:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Mugen just looks fail...like once, an Akuma hit it away and it got stuck in the ground, and it looked just like a stick. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Where did that come from?
    I actually like Mugen's design. Unlike most Katana's, it's blade is completely black. The cutting edge is only visible when Kanda "unsheath's" it.
    It intrigues me. Mugen... That sword and Kanda's mark... I shouldn't be listening to his theme when thinking about that, should I?
    I also like how Mugen's Illusionary Twin (Nigentou) is white (at least in the scan I have, they might have just materialised the energy of the Second Illusion for fun)

UraharaSteph

Years
    Yeah, well do you know who I think is interesting?!

KOMUI-CHAN! :P

Star, I completely agree with you, Seikon no Qwaser is a complete waste of such a good idea. (And I still really like the preisty guy! FIT!!!!!!! <3) But they block it all out with disgusting things! And I'm sure there's better ways for Alexander to get his energy than the way he does.... ¬_¬ I blushed too much over that, and normally I'm the pervert.

*Holds up hand* I'm not actually a pervert, I just make a lot of jokes that involves sexual lolness.

*Puts hand down* And in real life, I'm a lot shyer xD. I'm hyper online, and hyper in real life, but there's still a big different between the two personalities.

As for Kanda and Alto, lets just face it, they're both big pansies when you get down to it. Alto, to me, is the more manly of the two. The only thing that stops Kanda from looking like a princess is the fact that he always has that permanent scowl o his face. His narrow eyes and intimidating features is what gives Kanda a more... manly look to a certain extent.

Still, I agree they look a lot alike! After all, as Kotowori knows, Kanda/Alto is the reason I started watching D.Gray-Man. I was in a shop that sells all the anime, manga and such. I was there going to buy some new volumes to Bleach and Ouran High Shcool Host Club. I took a look in the anime section then BOOM! A blue haired guy on the cover of a DVD stood out to me. I raised an eyebrow and walked over to it and picked it up, thinking at first that it was Alto on the front, but as I got closer I was like "Lol, that looks a lot like that girlie man that Clara likes." (Because I forgot Alto's name at that point xD) It was the second DVD to the series, so I went and asked that staff if they had the first.

They gave it to me, I bought it, I went home, watched it with Clara, went back to the shop the next day (Because I liked it so much) And bought the one with Alto on the cover... I mean Kanda. :P

UraharaSteph

Years
    I AGREE! Haha And I'm sure Kotowari does as well :P She has her whole little section of girlie looking blue haired men.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    FUFUFUFU MARTH 8D

Oh, yes I seem to favour them, don't I? XD Marth is totally the opposite of Kanda though. Marth is gentle and sweet, honest and direct, slightly naive.

Kanda has a song? Or is it sung by his VA for another Anime? : 0

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Yes, it's the theme song for the main character of Kyo Kara Maoh. I think. It suits Kanda a lot better though.

I always get freaked out when I hear Kanda's voice, but the character is doing something silly/ridiculous/dramatic. It just sounds wrong. XD

UraharaSteph

Years
    You know, I like recognizing VAs and all that, but I get sad as well, because it's just a big reminder that it's all not real. :(

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I kinda like that song. But I should listen to it some more before I might actually recognise it as Kanda's voice. ^^' Seems a little higher then how he usually talks, but singing voices are usually higher... XD
    Do you have the translation of that song?

XD That sounds contradictory... Kanda's voice with something fun/silly. XD

Here's Tyki for you all. :'D
    Spoiler:

Yeah, that's the sad thing of it all. :<

Spoiler:

The more I stare at him, the more I like him and the more I wanna read the manga. :<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back