• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bishie Lovers Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
    Bishie Lovers Club

Look, Steph. It's my avatar. XD
    YES IT IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! However I think the one below should be your avatar, it makes me lol, and it also reminds me of the picture you sketched. :P
    Bishie Lovers Club

Bishie Lovers Club

I will only say this once, and once only. OMG KANDA IS SO DAMN CUTE HE'S SO ADORABLE! THIS FACE IS SO FANTASTIC NYA! IF CLARA WOULDN'T KILL ME I COULD TOTALLY FALL FOR HIM! XD ¬.¬ And now I'll never say anything like that ever again.

My responses are bold and underlined!!!!!!!!!!! :D Also, damn you can really hear Tyki's voice in that song! Stunning! Oh and my uncle was going through all the voice actors or Bleach last night, completely ruining it for me. ¬_¬

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oooh, pretty art. o3o

Here's another one that looks a lot like it: : 0 Lavi's a bit different though.
    Spoiler:

Apparently it's a special edition fanbook.

My brain exploded with this picture:
    Spoiler:

I want those calendars. ;_;

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Wow...Kanda looks...O//O Oh, I get it, it's because his ponytail is lower. He doesn't look as fierce like that. XD But seriously, he's WAY too muscular.

And just how Lavi-ish can Lavi get. 8D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I know, right? .///.
    I like him with his hair like that.
    Oh, I LOVE Lavi in that picture <3 The "background" is my favourite part. XD
    Allen and Lenalee are cute as well, but they can't match Kanda and Lavi.

Now, now, Kanda's a healthy boy. 8D;;;
    But it's true that they defined his muscles quite.. well.
    Spoiler:

He's got a lot of hair to fit into such a thin ponytail.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    ROFL true. That often happens in animes. Skin Bolic looks seriously out of place. And I dunno why but he looks like an Electivire...with pants. xDD

And I dunno why I use 'dunno' when I'm Canadian. Maybe because it's faster to type.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    LAWL. Electivire with pants. |DDDD

So it seems there's even more between Pokémon and D.Gray-Man then I already thought. XD "The innocence keeps evolving", "He learned that attack"... My mind goes "Pokémon~"

I love the header of that Calendar btw. :0
    and I love Kanda's hair

I use whatever I pick up. ;'D English isn't my mothertongue, so I have freedom of speech and writing~ Though I try to maintain the English way of writing, since it's European. ("Colour" instead of "Color", etc)

And because I want to share something funny (but adorable):

Bishie Lovers Club

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I bet those are all the hearts he received from his fangirls on Valentine's Day. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Most likely. XD Allen and Lavi have them too, Chibi with hearts.
    I could cut them out and post them as well if you'd like. :3

This was Steph's quote to that picture:

"Kanda: Ugh... they burn"

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    I can totally imagine this scene: Kanda arrives in the locker room, opens his locker. A torrent of love letters SPLOOSHES out on Kanda. The top of his head is still visible. The red angry mark thingy appears.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    HAHAHAHA XD
    Why can I immagine that happening? XD In both DGM universe and AU? XDDDD

Happy b-day, Kanda! I know you don't like sweet things, so let's just put a candle on your soba. :'D

Spoiler:

Sorry for picture overload. XD

Bishie Lovers Club

Last edited:

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    DARN IT! I keep forgetting how good-looking they all are. XD I like Kanda more and more each time I see him. But seriously, that pink rabbit is like, stalking Lavi.

Awww, chibi toy Kanda is so cute. <3 He looks so...not-about-to-massacre-everyone-in-the-room. ^^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    How could you forget that? XD

Ha. XD I know the feeling. XDDD
    Indeed. ;0

I want to have it. :b
    Bishie Lovers Club

Spoiler:

UraharaSteph

Years
    Why the heck did it look like so much fun when I wasn't here?

Happy belated birthday Kanda!
    Kanda: Tch, it's too late now.
    I bought you Soba!
    Kanda:....
    And cherry blossoms!
    Kanda:...
    Sake too!
    Kanda: ....
    A Fire Emblem game! Woops that one is for me! Here, have some cake.
    Kanda: ....
    On a side note, Ba-Kanda, why didn't you get me a birthday prezzie?
    Kanda: Because I don't like you... also because we never 'met' until after your birthday.
    ... touché pussy cat.

Also, am I the only true English person here? Despite being a 3rd Welsh? And a bit Irish. But that's all in the UK, and it's not like Welsh is a real language. Haha! I wish I could speak Gaelic mind you. Also, I hate the spelling 'Color' it reminds me too much of 'Collar'. Maybe that's just me, but you know. I never understand why other countries say 'Z' like 'zee' when it's actually 'zed'. I should know, I'm English. XD That's my excuse. Americans just tried to turn English into another language, but like failed at doing that, so they settled for just changing slight things. *Shrugs*

.... Gosh, I hope that didn't sound offensive to anyone or anything... DX.

Also, I've been playing Pokémon Platinum (Because I was banned from the computer as I was meant to be revising but that didn't work because no-one can take away my DS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.) Anyway, and I've been trying to complete it using one pokémon; Riolu (Who is now Lucario.) And I'm starting to feel like Riley, it's really weird. Also, Riley is HOT, but not as cute and sexy as Sir Aaron. Nya~! I would choose Sir Aaron over Riley all the time :3 Just like I'd choose Kaoru over Hikaru.

I'm back on the fence between Lavi and Komui. Tch, maybe I should give up!

YUCK CODE GEASS?! Over rated and a bit boring. Also, why does Lelouch (I used to pronounce it so wrong) remind me so darn much of Light Yagami? I'm not even sure. And whats up with the Geass? I'm sure plenty of animé already has eye things. Look at Lavi for instance?

Also, also, also, all these rants are totally relevant because they're talking about Bishies. Although Lelouch is not that good looking... =/

OH! Why we're talking about it. (Lol) I was in a Chemistry exam this morning (Which I full on failed, no joke, I know I failed) And there was too many cute guys in the exams. I couldn't concentrate. LOL. Ok ok ok ok , I'm done now ^_^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It was fun, but we missed your fun. ;<

XD
    We'll hold his bday party later. Should be much fun. :'D

XD
    Sir Aaron is love <3 And I love his theme. Makes me think of some awesome/epic fantasy movie.

Again? And I thought you made up your mind?

I don't like GC that much either...

Wah? Really? XD If the reason you gave wasn't so funny, it wouldn't be funny at all. :| Ok, I'll shut op now and give you pictures. :B

Spoiler:

Putting Kanda again, because it wouldn't be complete without him.
    And Lenalee is a pretty girl, so she can go there as well. :3 It's fun how their Golems are all different. Tim wins though. XD
    Kanda's reminds me of an Unown. : D

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    We're talking so much about D.Gray-Man here that I don't have anything to say in the D.Gray-Man Fanclub. XD

I totally FLIPPED when Lavi took off his eyepatch. I can't believe I missed that scene the first time I watched/read the series. I so want to see him with both eyes. I wonder how his other eye is? Same as his right one, or a different colour, or special?

Hmm. I'm Canadian but I write/pronounce the exact same way you do. :/ 'Zee' is just weird. Reminds me of how french people pronounce 'the'.

Okay, too much D.Gray-Man. Time for some Katekyo. XD

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    And I'm not moving to the DGM club until I'm up to date with the Manga. XD

He's cute.

But now back to DGM:

Lavi takes of his eyepatch? When? :0
    I can't remember anything. :0 And I checked the scene with the keys twice. In the anime there's no scene without his eyepatch, and I've also scrolled through the chapters in the manga... didn't see anything either. =/ But as I said, I might have missed something.

On a side note, I'm working on 800x800 pictures, and I would like to make one of all the main DGM Characters. I have Komui, and Kanda is nearly finished.
    Do you have suggestion for Lavi's (and or Allen's) pose?

Bishie Lovers Club

Sleepy heads. Is it me or is Kanda a redo of another picture? :X
    Let's say, this one?
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I see. :0

That was what I was thinking.
    I hope that one day we'll get to see what's under Lavi's eyepatch. :'D

UraharaSteph

Years
    I went out of my way to make Kotowari search for any pics of Lavi with out his eye patch on XD I was going to do it myself and she said
    "NOOOOOOO YOU'LL GET SPOILERS!" Since I hadn't got as far as her in the animé at that point.

However I looked in the manga anyway. And I was distort with what I saw; Spoiler is actual spoiler for any guests, or bishie lovers who have not seen or red D.Gray-Man... like far... eh Oh forget it
    Spoiler:

Although I completely agree. Too much D.Gray-Man. I don't have a problem with that, but lets show a little diversity.

Now this is just pictures XD... Pokemon ones!:
    Spoiler:

On a side note: (Various other animes... and games)
    Spoiler:

K I'm done.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back