• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bizarre dreams you've had

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    wow..ur weirdness even extends to ur dreams, jeremy XD
    i havent really dreamed much lately :\ i used to always have dreams about ppl trying to kill me O.O but sometimes it'd really annoy me -id repeat the same dream, and ppl were still doing the same stupid things and getting themselves killed, and id say "no dont do that!" but they'd never listen...that was just annoying XD
    But luckily those dreams stopped about a year ago ^^;

Now with Kung-Fu grip! XD
    Years
    I dreamt I was watching tv when my brother came in the room with a bowl and said "Do we have any popcorn?". Then the bowl turned into a crab and grew a lobster tail. It attached itself to my brother's right arm and his left turned into corn. Then I woke up.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2005
    I also had this dream one time that i could make things fly around, but then a killer hamster came out of my room and told me that if i didnt end this crap now, an iceberg would fly into space and the arctic reigons would disapear. then I blew him up with fireworks, and went to cedar point,(an amusement park in ohio) and burned it down.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    This one takes the cake...

It started with me at my grandfather-in-law's house, which I never visit anymore. Then suddenly, the entire planet was struck. I ran outside, and everything was out of order. Everything looked green and disguisting. A creek, which was supposed to be in that mudhole, was lying in the middle of the road. The sky looked like the grass. You'd have to have dreamed it to understand. Anyway, my mum came and picked me up, and she didn't notice anything different. Basically, it was like the Earth had done a huge spin, but nothing on it moved with the spin. It was... freaky. o.O;;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Who knows? The whole process of what happened to the Earth seemed so scary (and real) that I couldn't have cared less if somebody came and bashed me across the head with a steel pole.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    well, i`ve been adopted four times... and thats what my dream revolves around...

I was wearing a plain white gown, with lace at the end. it had no sleeves, and even though there was no wind, it was moving as if there was.

it was like i was in... a bright place. then, this pretty woman appeared behind me. she looked just like me, aside from green eyes.

"saphira... you are worth something..." she said, smiling sadly.

then i said something like: "no. its my fault your dead..."

she started to back away, even though her feet werent moving. "please, saphira, keep living... for me..."

then there was this really bight flash, and i woke up. the next day, i found out that she fit the description of my real mother...

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    O_O That means...you're like a seer or something. I have fun dreams sometimes, like when my mother came to school and got all the girly-girls up (she got me because I'm her daughter T_T) and I fought all the girly-girls because they hated me and I hated them. The dream turned out awesome though; she gave us all a pink jacket (of course I didn't want to wear it), but they gave us fairy wings so I could fly.
    Afterwards, it was like I was living in an RPG. Heck, there was Flannery on a boat and my Master or something wanted this phoenix named Larius from her (funny...I have a phoenix named Larius in one of my stories). I told her and when she talked, it even showed subtitles just like an RPG O_O creepy, but fun!
    Actually, I think my "Master" was the Master from the same book with the phoenix...oh well...anyways I gave my Master Larius, and then I decided to have some fun and go to the human world! I went to Caitlin's and Josh's house (Clappyseel and Mistery Dratini). Josh was playing PS2 in his room. When I came up the stairs I said, "Hey Josh, look what I can do!" And I jumped over the door (with my wings' help of course) He went "AWESOME!" and then the me in the dream was thinking, "This is a dream...it isn't real. I hear my cat meowing for food in the living room) I woke up and found myself awake at 4:30. I cursed, then went back to sleep.
    Haven't I mentioned that my dreams are always unclear and weird?

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
    almost every dream i have has either happened, is happening at the moment, or might happen later.

i`ve once had a dream that my dog was hurt, and could die. the next day, the found a tumor on him....

and sometimes, at night, i get these weird feelings (bad head ache, cant see strait, cant walk strait, and it hurts to think) that feel like somethings gonna happen.

one night, i got that feeling. at about 3:00 AM i woke up for no reason at all, and walked out of my room. down the hall, the front door was opened and swinging in the wind, because it wasnt shut properly.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
    Awesome! Sometimes the same thing happens with me, but not as serious. All of the sudden in fifth period I had a song in my head. No one was singing it, it just got in there. When my mom came to pick me up from school, that was the first song I heard on the radio. Freaky...we should make a Seer Club! It'd be neat!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yeah!

Saphira, my friend did that once. And she walked halfway up the street with her mum following her patiently - you're not s'posed to wake up sleepwalking/talking people, you can frighten them seriously.

Seer's Club! Let's do it!

Once, I had a dream that someone was gonna ask me what my fave artists/bands were and what I put in (on a Harry Potter forum.)

The next day they asked me that exact question and I answered exactly.

Freaky.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sawah and I had a conversation about how we'll approach my parents last night. Well that night I ended up having a dream about visiting her and having to convince her parents. And she was 16. XD It was as odd a dream as is cute the girl it was about.

And someone's been playing too much Halo/2. XP

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Max and I actually fought in an rp over Halo 2 and FF7. *wink* Is that rifle dream weird for someone like Max Hunter?

Oh, well, au revoir, or I might get on later. I'm really upset now.
    ~DP

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    again with the Halo 2.. YES IT WAS WEIRD!!!! maybe I dreamed that because I saw my brother playing Call of Duty, that's why the rifle was an old one. And Halo 2, please, don't compare Halo's Sniper rifle with the rifle of CoD.

Back