• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White: Best selling game 2011?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2011
If we are considering Nintendo games only, then it just may, but of all games in 2011, it's impossible. With games such as, Gears of War 3, Bulletstorm, Crysis 2, Dragon Age 2, and Modern Warfare 3, coming out this year it's highly unlikely it will take the top spot. We all know MW3, no matter how terrible a game it will be like it's predecessors, will take the spot light. I would love for Pokemon to be #1 overall, though. Would be a sight for sore eyes in the gaming spectrum of things.

ShinyMeowth

Gone forever
Years
Whether or not those two are the best selling games of 2011, I am pretty sure they are going to be the best games of 2011.

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
Years
They will get into one of the top games, but they have tough competition. But the sales so far have been great, so it might be really close.

Back