• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White DSi Exclusive Features

PiPVoda

water, Forever
Years
  • Age 30
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 2, 2022
That sounds like it could probably be one thing. It would be cool if they found an interesting use for the SD slot, but I think it will all be related to the camera instead.

Off-topic: I kept seeing these interracial dating advertisements on here, and I wondered why the heck they were on this site of all the places. Then I realized it's because of the term "Black and White" showing up so much lately. lol

Hmm, is the DSi more 'enhanced' graphic wised than the DS Lite/DS? Like can it handle greater graphics with smaller space?

response to your off-topic: they have the weirdest ads on here...I saw a few for gay interracial dating a few days back :D.

███

Ninja Space Mouse
Years
Does this mean DS lite users won't be able to play BW? Or is it just some features might not work? If they make it only for DSI users I will bomb GameFreak!
no the game will work for the DS lite but its not gonna have the new feature that the DSi is going to have stated in this spoiler earlyer v

Spoiler:

Like already mentioned, Nintendo is a company and like all they want to make money. They are gonna get all the money out of the DSi before teh 3DS comes out. This gives me a reason to buy a DSi because my DS Lite's hinge has a crack in it..and I've had it for almost 4 years so I think it's about time to get a new system.

I wouldn't be surprised if the games have features present for only the DSi AND maybe in the 3rd installment it's limited to DSi/3DS.

You know I am sort of lost to why they reveal a new pokemon gen, and a new DS console but decide to keep the new gen on the DS. Yes it would make since to do that so fans wouldn't have to buy yet another expensive system, but at the same time I wonder how they 3DS is gonna sale if pokemon isn't on it..it may have a few other big platforms coming to it (maybe a mario?) and who knows maybe the 3rd installment of b&w will be on the 3DS. Right now I see it as something that is slowly moving in like when the DS first came out (2004 right?) yet it didn't start to pick up in sales really till around '06. I hope that doesn't happen with the 3DS though.

Back