• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White Game Release Date For Stores?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    does anyone know when black and white are going to be released into stores everywhere? if so, please let me know. i did hear it's going to be either in 2010 or 2011. anyone other information will be greatly appreciated. PM me with the answer or answer here. thanks.

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    The English version will be released in Spring of 2011.

Spoiler:

^~SpRooN~^

Poke-nurturer
    Years
    Lol it's strange that the pokemon for black is white colour and form white version it's the black dude xD
    My friend has the Japanese version and it's Fun to play the gfx are better than the other ds games. But one of you said that it will be in march. The nintendo 3ds is released then so pokemon black/white might he on the new console :( boooo!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    In the future please ask simple questions such as this in the In-game Help and Translation sticky. However since your question has been answered I'll go ahead and put the lock on it. ;)

Also if you want to discuss and speculate furthermore on the English Release date do so here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back