• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black and White Promotional Mall Tour in US

Meduza

Majestic Dawn
Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2014
The ONE time they start promoting Pokemon in Canada, they go to to only two places, and neither of which I'm close to. Like, why wouldn't they come to Edmonton?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
The Mall Tour thread is still alive, so why have one just for posting pictures and one for discussing the tour as a whole? Because no doubt, if people post pictures, they'll be discussing them.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
Years
There's one not too far away, I feel lucky now haha. Only bad thing is is that Black and White have already been released by the time the tour comes over here. I probably won't go.

MrsNorrington

Lady Loki
Years
  • Age 34
  • Fl
  • Seen Aug 20, 2014
I can't make it to the one in Jacksonville, FL because its 4 hours away. But I plan on going to the one in Texas when I visit my fiance over spring break. ^^ I'm SO excited.

I can't wait to take cosplay pics (I'll be in my White/Touko cosplay with my talking Tsutarja (that should arrive this week or next..) and my fiance will be cosplaying N carrying a Zorua plush.

I can't wait to take pics with other cosplayers (if any), the cast that dresses as the starters, the life size blow up Reshiram and Zekrom! I can't wait to do the scavenger hunt! I can't wait to watch to the Zoroark movie and get the special TCG card for watching it, and that green screen picture with my fiance with Raikou, Entei , Suciune, Zorua, and Zoroark on it. I can't wait to buy the 12" Reshiram and Zekrom plushies, the starters Pokecen dolls, the Reshi/Zekm 6" figures, a Tsutarja t-shirt.....

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!! Ever since I saw everyones pictures from yesterday mall tour, I just can't even think about anything else!!!!!!!!!!!

It's going to be so fun!!!!!!!!

blue

gucci
Years
Not really sure if this is relevant or not, but then again I didn't know where else to post this, so

If you noticed, on the Pokemon Black & White official website Canadian. You'll notice at the 'What's New!' section there's a sampling event, meaning, comencing 11th Feb - 21st Feb, you'll have the chance to play the games early. I woudn't be surprised if this happened in America either, just unfortunate that nothing like that happens here in Europe, ah well, not that long to go anyway, about 22 days, plus we still get the games early so hey!

(http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-ca)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Not really sure if this is relevant or not, but then again I didn't know where else to post this, so

If you noticed, on the Pokemon Black & White official website Canadian. You'll notice at the 'What's New!' section there's a sampling event, meaning, comencing 11th Feb - 21st Feb, you'll have the chance to play the games early. I woudn't be surprised if this happened in America either, just unfortunate that nothing like that happens here in Europe, ah well, not that long to go anyway, about 22 days, plus we still get the games early so hey!

(http://www.pokemonblackwhite.com/en-ca)

Didn't notice this hours ago. :(
Anyway, belongs in mall tour thread because it's pretty much the same (and was announced earlier, but this gives more detail with the actual link).

Still want Australia to get something. ;;

ChrisSoulSilver

Searching for someone
Years
Pokemon Black & White Tour

This tour has gone all over the country. if you have gone post what you did and everything you enjoyed about it. Ill go first . i went to memphis yesterday. i saw the movie, got the celebi & Zorua card, won a phone charm at the prize wheel, i got both reshiram and zekrom pins, got my picture taken with Oshawott and Tepig, and i bought a cute and cuddly zorua plushie. XD it was so much fun.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Meeeerged with the mall tour discussion thread!

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
I'm trying to go to the one in Indianapolis...Too bad it's 3 hours away...But I am DETERMINED. I employed the eleven year old cousin to help beg, too. =P

Kamitsure-chan

Massive Cynthia fangirl. :3
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 15, 2011
How in the world does nothing come to Las Vegas. I mean, come on. *is rather peeved about this* XD

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 15, 2011
Going to the one in Dallas, or rather Grapevine. Driving my friend up there, hopefully.

Years
  • Seen Jul 24, 2015
I went today. It's been awesome so far! I got 2 pins (mine and my cousin's), a stylus, 3 plushies and an Oshawott Tshirt! and at 6 I get to see the movie and get an oversized card of Zorua and Celebi!

DeathOfBlades

AYE SIR!
Years
Just got Back!

I went to the Black and White Mall Tour in Arcadia California (1 hour drive) and it was AWESOME!! I could have sworn I saw over a 1000 people waiting in line just to get their stamps. Oh and by stamps I mean when the event started they give everyone this Black and White Mall Tour booklet where it has all this info on Black and White and the mall event and has 6 stamp slots on the first page. So basically you work on getting 6 stamps then you move onto the next stamp and the next. All of the stamp booths are located in different areas of the mall (You can tell if there is a stamp booth when you see a line xD) After you get 6 stamps you get to move onto the spinning prize circle which I will cover later.

I arrived at the mall at 9:00 and they ran out of tickets really fast! So fast that the mall opened at 8:30 and when I came at 9:00 and arrived to the Movie ticket booth around 10:50 and sold out (meaning I didn't get one ...Sad)

But overall great event. I waited in the prize collection line after I got my 6 stamps for about 2 and a half hours!! In the meantime I was vsing a bunch of pubs. People with lvl 60s. People with ubers and people with the EV and IV partys that knew what they were doing.

I won all of my matches until I lost 1 match to this one girl who knew what she was doing with her EVed and IVed party (Surprised me, an actual challenge!) until she threw out a Palkia and started spamming outrage which totally killed the match and I lost respect for her. The match went to me having 0 pokemon and her having one left (Pretty impressive with against an Uber on her team if you ask me Smiley)

I didn't go to the booth where I get to try the game out cause all of my friends with an R4 already have the game so it really didn't make me feel so special in trying the game out (MAINLY there was a fat line which would have added an additional 2 and a half hours of waiting time -_-...)

Eventually the line came to my turn and I won the Snivy Stylus (Wanted a Snivy plush xD). Earlier, I played some MvC 3 at Gamestop and that's the story on how I got the Mall Tour Exclusive Celebi event.

All in all great day. My legs were and still are aching and if you guys haven't gone yet, you should!!

So anyoneelse go to the Arcadia or any other mall for the Black and White Mall Tour?

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Glad you had fun, but this belongs in the mall tour thread.

Please remember Australia and give us a tour ;__;

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
We didn't have a tour but I went to an event over here in London today which allowed us to download Celebi and try out the new games.

Years
I got to go yesterday :') In Arcadia!
It was sooo much fun. I cosplayed as Banette and got so many.. interesting looks. o.o; At first I thought I was the only one dressed up, but I saw a few others :D Like a Mismagius and a Psyduck!
I got both the pins, got to try the games, got an Oshawott stylus to match my DS <3 and a picture with Snivy! ( unfortunately.... Oshawott left as soon as I got to the front of the line D': )
...........I wasn't able to get a Celebi... because my Pearl is missing.... and my cousin stole my Diamond. D:<

Back