• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black or White: Which will you choose?

Which version will you get?

• Black

Votes: 202 33.7%
  • White

Votes: 186 31.0%
  • I'll wait for the third version.

Votes: 62 10.3%
  • Or I'll just get both!

Votes: 150 25.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • im planning on getting white, so that i can get Zekrom, but ill probably also get the sequel game. the sequel is going to be pokemon grey version and have kyurem(idk how to spell it) on the front

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
    Years
  • Like all previous Generations of Pokemon, I'll plan on obtaining all three, and in the unlikely case of a Generation III remake, I'll probably get those, too. (though I don't really foresee those happening for a while, if at all)

Currently, I only have the Japanese version of Pokemon White and will only get Pokemon Black when it comes out over here. Hopefully some American copies get sold over here, though... because I'm terrible at waiting for European release dates... at least unless its only a matter of days between them. xD I do believe Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver were like that; I actually waited for them to come out in the UK, for a change... but I did have a Japanese copy of the games, as well. ^^;;

TRXO

PokeGames master
    Years
  • I'd play both when there is finally a free english version, and the third game when it comes out as well.
    By the way, the first two pokemon games were Read and Green, but instead of a third version combining them there was first a third version: Blue, and then a fourth version: Yellow.
    Another example of pokemon games withought a third version are Fire Red and Leaf Green, so it's wrong to say all pairs have a third version.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Please look at the date before posting in a thread. This one was last posted in during September. And since the rules say not to revive threads over a month dead, naughty!

Plus we already have an active version of this thread if you'd like to repost there, click.

Black or White: Which will you choose?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back