• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black & White Special Edition Set

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Well I decided to make a Black & White card set. It includes a never-seen-before-fresh-look (Pheew, that was a big word ;D) card design. Hope you like it and tell me what you think about them.

EDIT: Started to 'revamp' the cards xD. Hope you like them this way too.

Pokabu (Revamped)
    Spoiler:

Tsutarja (Revamped)
    Spoiler:

Mijumaru (Revamped)
    Spoiler:

Zorua (WIP)
    Spoiler:

Gear (or Giaru) (WIP)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Pac-Man1096

Pokémon GrayStone Version
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2012
    Wow, these cards look really good! They seem very real indeed! I have nothing else to say... I hope Nintendo plans on something like this!

Years
    • Seen Dec 11, 2016
    I knew you'd be here. :)

You know how much I love your cards, so nothing left to be said by li'l old moi~

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Ehem...
    It's not Tsutarja, it's Tsutaaja.

At first I thought that but after some research I know it is Tsutarja. Go to your browser and type in Pokabu.com. It will open a Melbourne parked page. Now try it with Mijumaru.com. Same page. And now try it Tsutaaja, like you say. Error? No page found? Try it with Tsutarja.com. There you go, a Melbourne parked page.

really cool!! are you make for zekrom and reshiram too?

Probably. But not ATM, I'm kinda busy.

Last edited:

Benjamin510

The King of Typio's!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2016
    At first I thought that but after some research I know it is Tsutarja. Go to your browser and type in Pokabu.com. It will open a Melbourne parked page. Now try it with Mijumaru.com. Same page. And now try it Tsutaaja, like you say. Error? No page found? Try it with Tsutarja.com. There you go, a Melbourne parked page.

Translators like Serebii and Such Say Tsutaaja, Like We say. You are going to trust Unofficial Sources INSTEAD of Corocoro? Wow.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Translators like Serebii and Such Say Tsutaaja, Like We say. You are going to trust Unofficial Sources INSTEAD of Corocoro? Wow.

I might change it later, but if you look at Bulbapedia they say Tsutarja too.

Also, check this topic at Bulbagarden's forum. Link

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    Flavour text = Pokédex info :D

I still don't get it :C... Do you mean the thing that's starts like 'Pokabu the Fire Pig Pokémon...' Then, yes I made it for all B&W Pokémon. If you mean the Weight and such, then I just copied it from Bulbapedia.

billios

Water Pokémon Master
    Years
  • Translators like Serebii and Such Say Tsutaaja, Like We say. You are going to trust Unofficial Sources INSTEAD of Corocoro? Wow.
    Actually, Nintendo claims the pokemon names as websites so that nobody makes [insert name of pokemon].com, try it out with a few different names, you'll see what I'm talking about. So yes, it's an official source.

Back