• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Black/White Sprite GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Censen.Morris

Sceptile is my Homeboy
Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2011
    I've searched far and wide across the internet only to find that there are no animated GIFs of the Black and White pokemon. I thought it would be a fun project to try to compile a library of these GIFs.

These are the tasks that I've come up with:

1. Volunteers to take screenshots of the frames of the pokemon's images using an emulation. I'm not sure how many frames each cycle has, but please try your best.

2. Volunteers who can convert the frames into animated GIFs.

3. People to organize the workers (I'm hardly ever online)

If not enough volunteers can be collected, a commission basis can be used instead. (People just ask for certain pokemon instead of all of them)

Priorities:
    Starters from all regions
    Legendaries
    Three form dragons (Garchomp, Salamence, Tyranitar, etc.)

kirbyking1234

The Destroyer
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Apr 7, 2012
    Uh, Bulbapedia has this already. Unfortunately their server is all screwed up so you'll just have to wait.

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    https://www.arkeis.com/animatedsprites.html

You obviously didn't search hard enough.

Yes but remember, when using this site don't hotlink (copy & paste the sprite) instead save the image and upload it in Photobucket, ect. because they have to pay for having those sprites up there, and they can easily take it down if they see to much people hotlinking.

Like right now I'm using Arkeis' Sprites for my signiture, but I uploaded them in Photbucket first.

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
    Years
    • Age 8
    • +
    • Seen Sep 15, 2020
    Yeah, all sprite animations can already be found in various websites, and you may be able to find more throughout other websites with a simple google search. Either way, this thread isn't of much need anymore.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back