• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackfox's Event trade Shoppe

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
Years
  • What would you like for TRU Shaymin, EIGAKEN Shaymin, and EIGAKEN (Pre-Release one?) Arceus? I have some shinys and stuff. A few events.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    I do need serious... what were you interested in?

Yap, pretty much. I do want 12077 PKTOPIA though...

Years
  • I've got an NZone Pikachu - I know you already have one, but your's is a PP one, and you said you wanted other Pokemon that weren't just from there. In return, an Arceus from July 18 would be what I'd like.

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    Never Mind sorry it got traded I don't think you need it but I have a Docile one

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Um, all PKTOPIA pokemon are the same nature... >.>

natue - date - char. - HP on Pikachu please

Already have docile, sorry.

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    don't worry, we were all noobs once XD

nite bump
    ~filllllllllllllller~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    *sigh* slow day here...

raising my bump you say? I'll fold. Too lazy to do anything else XD

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
  • l was like "Ah-ah l have something my Purple friend don't have" *comes running over, looks through the list, then weeps a tear only to see you already have a Saikyou Dragonite* damn that Purple BlackFox*

Meh, bump

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2010
    Sorry, don't see anything I'm interested in. Curious how you have a lvl 97 Eigakan Arceus when they come at lvl 100... >.>

Funny story, made me giggle a bit XD Glad to know someone's out there looking for stuff I don't have :D

Back