• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blah-The Official Normal Type Club

Yurusumaji

The Collector
    Years
    -Yurusumaji
    -Shiny Audino
    - I have a weakness for many Normal types!
    - I'm still new, but I do plan to stay active.

What do you think of generation 5 normal types?
    I think they are really cute and Audino is my favorite. Some of them are actually halfway decent in battle, which is cool!

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    -Yurusumaji

-Shiny Audino
    - I have a weakness for many Normal types!
    - I'm still new, but I do plan to stay active.

What do you think of generation 5 normal types?
    I think they are really cute and Audino is my favorite. Some of them are actually halfway decent in battle, which is cool!

Your added, I'll find a shiny audino soon, it is just my computer...slow one.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    Well, for now, who wants a RANDOM NORMAL TYPE TALK? We can talk about everything about normal type pokemon, including strange, odd ones out stuff. Anyone in? It was a hit on the my other club, we can try it out here.

~Ryukaa

total nerd
    Years
    May I join? xD;
    Username - ~Ryukaa
    Partner - Swablu
    Reason for joining - I love normal types! That's all there is to it.
    How active you will be - I'll be on everyday, so I'll come check here as well. : >

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
    May I join? xD;
    Username - ~Ryukaa
    Partner - Swablu
    Reason for joining - I love normal types! That's all there is to it.
    How active you will be - I'll be on everyday, so I'll come check here as well. : >

You are in.
    As for the club, we need something fresh I guess.
    WHICH NORMAL TYPE DO YOU LIKE THE LEAST?

Years
    WHICH NORMAL TYPE DO YOU LIKE THE LEAST?
    I don't particularly dislike any Normal type, except Slaking. I hate that thing slacking around every second turn. Why did Vigoroth even have an evolution? A total waste of 160 Base Attack stat. :[

Back