• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blake's Trade Shop

animefreak55

Pokemonperson
    Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2012
    hey blake where did yo go?

I am bumping this thread so you can find it

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    Looks you figured the problem with our trade before? lol

Well I still got the Groudon if you still got the Ho-Oh

zez

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2012
    Can i get any pokemon at lv.55+ for any of these?:Some items: exp.share, oval stone, soothe ball, spell tag, shell bell, odd incense, big root, quick claw, everstone, icicle plate, smoke ball, iron ball, fist plate, cleanse tag, red shard, oval stone, spooky plate, silver powder. Some tm's: 6,7,9,11,12,16,33,39,40,51,54,55,62,63,65,66,69,72,76,87,91,92.

Tnx zez.

shiny arceus

A god in a pokeball?? o.O
    Years
    hello, I´m interested in your shiny bidoof, pachirisu and machop, can you check my thread for those please?

MikeSalZap

Lord of the Mirror
    Years
    i just check my Jp movie Event Arceus and is not Quirky but it is an Event arceus
    Wantit??? (i dont have his berrie)

an i have a Shiny Prinplun and i want a Shiny Pichu

No you fail

l to the o to the l
    Years
    i like your movie arceus would you trade it for a shiny modest pikachu a shiny timid vulpix and a shiny ev'dof your choice that i have (swampert,weavile,swellow,absol,donphan,steelix,ninetales,alakazam,honchkrow,donphan, or jolteon)?

Back