• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blame it on the A-A-Al-Alcohol

Years
  • I lived in Japan, England, and Germany. Also visited France for, like, two days. Can't think of any other countries I've been to.

Yay for being a military brat?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I've never been out of the country though I want to visit Paris,France sometime in life.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I've been outside of America, but I've never left it after I came here.
    I really want to. D8

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    I just went to France and Italy but that was it... I hope to go to the UK though

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Belgium's quite small, the Dutch border is only 25 km away from where I live, so of course I went out of my country. On days when all the food shops in Belgium are closed (National Day, 1st of May, etc etc) and we didn't go the shop the day before, it's an easy solution to go shop in the Netherlands. XDD
    I went to the EFF (Elf Fantasy Fair) in the Netherlands as well this year. =0

As for travels, that as well...
    On schooltrips, I've been to the UK (Hastings, London), Germany (Trier, Köln), Malta, France (Lille/Rijsel).
    As for vacation holidays: Switzerland (Davos, St-Moritz, .. + one day in Italy =3 ), Gozo (Malta), France (Provence, Langue d'oc), UK (London), Greece (Kreta), Austria (Vienna) and my only non-Eu trip: Tunis.

I love traveling. o3o But what I've visited is only a small fraction of what I want to see. : D I want to see the whole world if possible.

The Fourteenth Doctor

The little... Daleks
    Years
  • I live in England, i've been to Wales and Scotland (although they don't really count) and i've been to France on holiday a few times, i stayed in Germany for 3 weeks a couple of years back (and i sort of went to Holland as we changed planes there), i've also been on Holiday to Florida (3 years ago) and am going again this october :D

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Just Niagara Falls in Canada. Though I was born in South Korea, I've lived in the US since before my first birthday, and I've never been back to Korea. Not that I have any will or intention to go there :P

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • I've never been outside the US really. At least not when I was old enough to know it. My dad says we crossed the border a few times into Mexico when I was just a baby, but we didn't stay over there, we just crossed the border, and came right back. (So it doesn't count!!!)

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I've been to the Dominican Republic once when I was twelve. It was April when I went, not crowded, and heaven. I've been to a couple of random islands in the Carribbean also. Oh, and on one of my vacations this summer, I went to Bermuda and then Puerto Rico! Some of those places were absolutely beautiful! I had no idea previously that there were breathtaking rainforests in Puerto Rico. And did you know that Bermuda has no natural fresh water? They have to import it all! I learned so much on my trips to other countries. :3

Kung Fu Quagsire!

woah there friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Jul 27, 2019
    Yup. I was born in Cyprus and live in England, so that's one example. Then I've also been to Ireland, Jamacia, Switzerland, France, Tenerife, Spain, Canada... probably more I forgot, as well. d:

Years
  • Oh wow. I've never been outta the country. I live in Washington state and I've never even been to Canada. >,<
    I've been to Hawaii though. That's the farthest I've ever been away from home. I wanna go... All over the place. Someday.

Dude i live in washington too, and ive also never been out of the country.
    Ive never even been off this giant island we call U.S.

Back