• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blast of Sugar! ~

The Red Chain

The message you have entered cannot be found. Goodbye. :3

Last edited:

The Red Chain

Oh I made it! I made it out of special characters. [Like ones you make with the Alt key..] ^.^
    Thankies~

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    hello and welcome to PC!
    enjoy your stay, I'm new here as well so okay!

The Red Chain

Thanks for all the greetings. <3

Adam L'Argent

Sinister... But Noble
    Years
    Bonjour, Sugar, if I may call you that because I have NO IDEA how you managed to do all of those odd symbols and the backwards R. well, welcome to PC.

Last edited:

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Hey Sugar! I love your avatar. It's very good. I love people who make graphics <3

AND YESSSSSSSSSS! Another French girl! I'm from France and a french teacher. I'm really, REALLY happy to see you here!

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Epic username, epic avatar, epic introduction.... Yup, I think you're all set for whatever awaits you in PC!

So welcome! I think you'll have a great time here~

The Red Chain

Hahaha.. I kid I kid. >u<
    I am already having a blast~ Thankss!

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Sugar! (mmm I could for some of you right now!!)

It's great to have another member here and especially one from France! I just love France and I wish to live there when I am older! Oh and by the way your English is better than some of our English members! That's saying something so I don't you will be getting any bonks on the head any time soon!

You will find that Yukishii is more than correct! PC is more than awesome and there isn't a word to describe PC in the English dictionary! So anyway stay active and have fun!

See you around!

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
    Bienvenue! I'm taking French in school and it would be nice if I had people on the internet that I could practice my French on.

Unfortunately, PokéCommunity is an English-only forum. That's never stated in the rules (the ones I've seen), but the moderators get agitated if I start typing things in French.

I love the ASCII butterfly, by the way.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2009
    Hi Sugar! I too love making friends. I look forward to becoming friends with you! You seem nice :) Now you'll be receiving a friend request from me, not vice versa. Welcome here and have fun!

Back