• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaze's Trades ^.^

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
Years
  • Hey there ^.^ I've been browsing through my Pokemon, and I've found a lot I'd like to trade. If there's nothing there that you want, I'll see if I have it and I'll breed it for you. I'll give you my Friend Code as soon as I check it.

List of Pokemon on offer:
    All Fire Starters (except Charmander)
    All Water Starters
    All Grass Starters
    Eevee
    Vaporeon
    Jolteon
    Flareon
    Espeon
    Umbreon
    Absol
    Stantler
    Vulpix
    Riolu
    Latias (one only)
    Tauros
    Altaria
    Swablu
    Sunkern
    Meowth
    Ditto
    Poochyena
    Seel
    Phanphy

List of wanted Pokemon:
    Blissey (hopefully lv100 - don't mind though (: )
    Darkrai
    Cresselia
    Mesprit
    Azelf
    Bagon
    Suicune

I will take others, but if any of those are on offer, that would be great. Thanks!

Last edited:

zlip

______
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2013
    hi ill gladly trade you a mudkip for laias if thats alright. pm when you ready or if you dont want to

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • Erm... sorry, Zlip, but I'd rather have something a bit better for my Latias.

Alphabetsoup - That'd be great, but I'll only need a Chikorita and a Bulbasaur. I'll go get your Altaria and Swablu now (:

Friend Code: 3223-8128-2729
    Name: Shadow

Years
  • OK, I have got your Chikorita, and I am about to put my Squirtle into the DayCare, so I should be about 15 minutes
    EDIT: I can't trade anymore tonight as I am very tired but will do it as soon as I can tomorrow.

Last edited:

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • OK then. In future I'll hatch them first though. Now... I'm hoping this hasn't happened, but I did breed a Squirtle Egg before I did your Swablu, so if it comes out as a Squirtle, please let me know.

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • Sozzles... I'm already getting a Totodile. But if you could get me either a Forretress or a Blissey (or Chansey), that would be great! I'll train up your Vulpix for you.

Elite Champion

The Old Pokemon Days <3
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2012
    do you know the EV's of the vulpix??? and do you have a phanpy? I dont have anything on the list unless you can clone? because i have a lvl 1oo ev trained blissey but she means to much i would need her cloned.

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • I can't clone... but I don't think you need AR to do it. I'll check the EV stats for you, and yep, I do have a Phanpy.

Years
  • I posted this on your other thread, but since thats closed, I'll post it here.
    I could get you:
    - Solrock
    - Plusle
    - Minun
    - Chansey
    - Snorunt
    And Pineco

In return could I have a Leafeon, Glaceon, Umbreon, Espeon, Jolteon and Vaporeon?

BlazingRose

Burning flower~
    Years
  • MarillBubbles - That'd be great (: I'll note all this down.

Pearls-Barf - I live in England, so no, I don't have Black or White. ): Sorry.

Alphabetsoup - That'll be OK (: I'll go and prepare the Pokemon now.

*I now have no more Leafeons and Glaceons. I would like to offer them, but the ones that are already gone were spares - and I only have SoulSilver. Sorry ):*

Last edited:
    Back