• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

blaziken or charizard

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    i vote for blaziken beacuse i know that everybody is going to vote for charizard:rambo:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • I vote for Charizard, Blaziken is very cool but he doesn't match the awesomeness that is Charizard. I love my Charizard on Fire Red.

Last edited:

Dragonfree

Teh Spwriter. :3
    Years
  • I prefer Charizard. Blaziken always looked rather ugly to me, and I loved my precious Yellow version Charizard.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • Fire dragon rules all.

I vote Charizard. He is so cool He pwns Blaziken hands down. Flying and ground attacks. They can fight but Char will when. I am a Charizard fan hands down. I not useing Charizard in my user name for nothing.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Oh crap...what a tough decision...

Bleh, I'll just go with Charizard because I used my Charizard's nick to use for PC..

Pidgeot79

:ASOD
    Years
    • Seen Jun 14, 2011
    I think Blaziken looks kind of weird and fugly, so I'l choose the #6 Charizard! :D

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
  • Charizard all the way. Wow...Just teach it Earthquake or HM Fly, and it pwns Blazekein anyday. Besides, it looks alot better.

Also, I'm a great classics fan, and nothing can beat Charizard when it comes down to being a classic...except Pikachu...that is:(

master chuckle

I like Charizard much more. I've never liked Blaziken much. Charizards based on a dragon, but what is Blaziken based on?!
    Blaziken is based off a chicken. Anyway, this may sound strange but.......... I hate them both. They're overrated and they never really appealed to me aesthetically.

Sikono

Sikono Knows All
    Years
  • Blaziken all the way. :P I'm basing this one on Looks. Also, Blaziken was always a favorite of mine. ^_^

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Im gonna say charizard. I do like Blaziken and the originality of its moves, but i have a soft spot for the original kanto pokemon, and charizard is just cooler IMO.

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • I vote for Charizard, Blaziken is very cool and his moves are to but he doesn't match the awesomeness that is Charizard has, and i like Kanto pokemon BEST!

-matt

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • mrsceptile said:
    i vote for blaziken beacuse i know that everybody is going to vote for charizard:rambo:
    =_= What kind of reason is that?

I vote for Charizard. He's too cool.

Back