• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BlaziquazaLv.Z's Trading World.(New)

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    No, I don't have any shiny starters. Shiny Starters are not equal in worth to a Spiritomb, Growlithe, Clamperl and Egg Moved-Charmander...

Alpha_Spike

Ace Trainer
    Years
    Um you wouldn't happen to have a Rotom I could borrow would you? I just need that to complete my Sinnoh dex and can't be bothered waiting 9hours to get the in game one. I will trade it back right away as I only need to borrow it for the view really.

Years
    No, I don't have any shiny starters. Shiny Starters are not equal in worth to a Spiritomb, Growlithe, Clamperl and Egg Moved-Charmander...
    Right.So,Sandshrew and TM Earthquake?

Um you wouldn't happen to have a Rotom I could borrow would you? I just need that to complete my Sinnoh dex and can't be bothered waiting 9hours to get the in game one. I will trade it back right away as I only need to borrow it for the view really.
    I have one.As soon as I get Wi-Fi on my DS again,I'll trade with both of you.NEW SECTION:EVENTS!!!!

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Sandshrew and TM-26 Earthquake it is.

1st Trade - Shrew for Growlithe
    2nd Trade - Filler for Clamperl
    3rd Trade -Filler for Spiritomb
    4th Trade - TM-26 Earthquake for Egg-Moved Charmander

Sound OK? And when do you think you'll be getting the Wi-Fi fixed?

Years
    Sandshrew and TM-26 Earthquake it is.

1st Trade - Shrew for Growlithe
    2nd Trade - Filler for Clamperl
    3rd Trade -Filler for Spiritomb
    4th Trade - TM-26 Earthquake for Egg-Moved Charmander

Sound OK? And when do you think you'll be getting the Wi-Fi fixed?
    Well,if it doesn't work with my DS on Monday I'm calling Nintendo.

Back