• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BLEACH: 500 Years On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamagi Sosuke

Hope & Ambition
Years
  • "Nhhhh....Kyo!!! what about school"Sarah said yelling at kyoshiro.Kyo started to walk down the sidewalk"Hmp.....what about it,Look i don't do anything in school anyway"Kyoshiro exclaimed while scratching his head. Sarah stomped her foot on the ground "Kyoshi".interrupting her before she could finish"Cya sarah have a good day at school"Kyo said as he begin to walk off."Fine then kyo. Its your life" Sarah storming into the school."He makes me so mad" She said folding her arms and frowning

While kyo was heading home his cellphone had gone off. Kyo reached in his coat pocket and grab his cellphone. On the cell phone was a giant red dot and 2 small dots. Kyoshiro rubbed his forehead"I had a feeling something like this was gonna happen. kyoshiro said reaching in his pants pocket,pulling out his gloves.After he put them on "hmmm.. there after a soul,hmp better make this quick then"Kyoshiro said before vanishing.

"Huff...huff...Leave me alone please" The little girl beg as she ran as fast as she could."Heheheh i love a good chase heheh" the hollow yelled at her. The little was running as fast she could barely keeping herself from being devoured by the hollow.the little girl tripped and slid across the street "Man i knew this was going to happen" the girl said struggling to get.The hollow closed in on her"Your mine now"He said as he jumped and landed inches away from her.His mouth begin to open showing jagged edge teeth.spit drip from teeth to teeth. The girls face went blank from fear her whole body trembled.Then the hollow jumped towards her.She closed her eyes out of fear of what was gonna happen next

The little girl notice she had felt no pain in decided to open one eye. As her vision widen and became clear. She saw a teenager.She just stared at him.Kyo's zanpakuto was lodge between the hollows mouth.He twisted his head around looking at her"A...Just don't sit there run" Kyo told her as he stared in her eyes.The girl shook herself out of her dazed" Huh...o..o.ok" She decided to run behind a car in to watch the fight from there.Kyo turn his attention back to the hollow.The hollow look agitated"GET OUT OF MY WAY" He tossed kyo towards ta building with a mighty swing of his head."ahhhhhhh...Ngh,Come on get together" Kyo thoguth to himself.He repelled himself off the wall and back towards the hollow.

The hollow was running toward the car and kyo knew he wouldnt make it in time."Crap.." Kyoshiro flashsteped in front of the hollow and kicked it in the face hard enough to make fly back 20ft. The dazed hollow begin staggering back in forth.Kyoshiro jumped in the air.Gripping the hilt of his Zanpakuto getting ready to end the battle,then in the corner of his eye he notice a man watching him. distracted by the man,Kyoshiro didnt notice the hollow come towards him.Kyoshiro was smash against the wall with the hollows arm.Kyo's pupil shrunk from the pain and he fell to the ground

The hollow thinking that nusiance is dead begin walking towards the girl behind the car."Huff huff a...you... big overgrown cockroach...iam not done with you".Kyoshiro said as he extended his zanpaktuo out away from his body"Hehehe" his spiritual pressure begin to explode flowing all around the town.It swirled and twisted around him.His eyes begin to glow and emit light.He became unusually calm.The hollow just stood there." Cover The Earth in Darkness,Renkae" A enormous ray of dark spiritual pressure engulf Kyoshiro.The hollow roared in anger and recklessly charge towards Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro burst through the light and sliced the hollow arm off.The hollow howled in pain.Kyoshiro landed behind the hollow,He stood straight up and held renkae towards the ground.The hollow ran towards kyoshiro. "Hehehehehe" kyoshiro turn around, renkae begin tearing the cement to pieces "EXO SLASH " Kyoshiro yelled as a giant slash of energy tore the hollow in half. The hollow roared one last final time before he begin to disappeared.Kyoshiro stood there as his spiritual pressure return to normal.He walked over to the little girl "Are you ok" Kyoshiro asked. The little girl ran up to him and hugged him "Yea i iam thanks alot mister" The little girl told him. "No problem but now i got to perform the soul burial"Kyoshiro told her. The little girl begin step back.Kyoshiro smiled"Its ok iam gonna send you to a good place "kyoshiro explained to her. the little girl walked up to him "Ok i guess".Kyoshiro walked up to her and hit her on the forehead with bottom of his hilt.She smiled at him in begin to disappear."huufff Man that was exhausting,oh and you was that guy on the building"Kyoshiro jumped to the roof."what!! no ones here" Kyoshiro thoguth to himself. "I was sure i saw someone, man whatever i need to get home" Kyoshiro said as he begin walking down from the building.

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • OOC: yeah! I can post somehow! But I will post my story when I get home! BTW: Abarai and Kuchiki are still captains! Oh yeah! BTW 2: Nice story intro Yamagi, and I hope we get more people... Oh and yeah I hope you get well soon Steph

UraharaSteph

Science Has Never Been So Sexy
    Years
  • Well They can't ALL not be Captains XD So I though Byakuya can be one even when he's old and crinkly! Nice intro Yamagi! and thanks Grimm <3

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • OOC:This will probably be my best post all Rp, lol.

IC:It was a cold night spring night, one not too unusual for the month of April. The wind blew quietly over the tranquil city. On top of a building sat a boy his red hair glowing in the light of the full moon. He looked young in appearance, probably no older than a fifth grader. He wore a traditional black samurai hakama and had a sword to match on the left side of his sash. Visible under his sleeves were a tattoo on each arm. They were clearly tribal, there was even one above his left eye. It was clear that he was an Abarai, as they were known to get a new tattoo per accomplishment. In the boys left hand was a cell phone. He seemed to be engrossed in whatever was going on in the screen. At first glance it would seem like he was playing Pac Man from all the little dots on the screen. But to him it was his job. Each dot represented something different. The red dots were all Shinigami like him, or soul reapers as some called them. The green dots were Hollows or souls that were corrupted after they died. The white dots were just normal people, however white dots with black cores represented quincies, or humans who use the environments spirit energy to fight. Not all phones were like his. In fact he was the only one in soul society to have one like it, as he was the inventor.

BEEP BEEP BEEP. The boy's phone sounded as three green dots began to close in on a white dot. The buy smirked as he stood up stretching out his arms and legs. The thing was most hollows liked to feed on humans who generate a large amount of spiritual energy and as I turns out his phone made his presence like that of a humans. The three hollows were coming to attack him. The red haired child jumped off of the building, his hakama flapping on the way down. He landed in the intersection as to where all three of the hollows should meet. He took a deep breath, the silence before battle causing his heart to race. Two of the hollows were in sight. They didn't look like too much of a match. One of them walked on all fours, with a long black tail and a large head. The hole was located on the stomach of its pitch black body. Its white mask had many bumps running down the center. The other hollow stood tall on two feet. It was kind of bulky looking, it's muscles about half of the child's Torso. The two hollows were approaching from either side of him. The streetlight on the corner flickered and went out, as the two hollows began their assault.

Without thinking the boy raced toward the bulky hollow the other chasing behind him closely. The big hollow threw a heavy punch toward the boy. The punch however missed as the boy had jumped into the air with a front flip "You have to do better than that." He said aiming his finger toward the smaller hollow. His feet locked on the energy in the air so that he stood parallel the street. "You creatures are all the same, trying to pick on those who can't defend themselves. I hope you enjoy your slumber. Hado #4, Byakurai!" a strong beam of lightning flew from the boy's fingers and shot through the four legged hallows mask ripping it half. The bow grinned as the second hollow bellowed in anger. The black creature took to the air after the child its fist extended for contact. Flash stepping toward the monster the boy stopped close enough to the hollow to feel it breathe on his shoulder. Before the hollow had time to react the boy pulled his sword from his waist knocking it down with the force of his hilt colliding with its chin. As the hollow plummeted to the ground the he unsheathed his sword and hurried after it. The thud of the creature hitting the pavement was followed by an equally loud crack. The bys sword had pierced the hollows mask splitting it in two. The creature began to fade when the sword was pulled from it.

"Rest in peace, and so you can have some solace in death, your opponent's name was Abarai Sakai." The boy stabbed his sword into the ground and bowed showing respect to the newly cleansed souls.

"Hahahaha." chuckled a deep voice from the sky. It was the third hollow that Sakai's cell phone had detected from before. It was different than the others. For one this hollow was bigger than the others. Probably the same size a full grown gorilla. It was highly muscular and what made it the more dangerous was it was self aware. When hollows are in this state their movements tend to not only be more accurate but more powerful and aggressive. The hollow floated down from the sky landing in front of the boy. "Here I thought you'd be a regular human with that presence, but you seem to be a fighter." Mocked the creature. "And so young too." The hollow flicked the Sakai's nose causing him to stumble a little. "Let's start this fight shall we, I like It when my victims fight back."

Sakai didn't hesitate to draw his sword from the ground as the hollow lowered itself into a fighting stance. "You say you like it when your victims fight back, then I'll give you a fight." Barked the bow frustrated at the creatures last remark. Cut through the sky, Inabikari!. The bows sword transformed into a magnificent scythe slightly larger than him, the blade both black and blue in color. "It's hollows like you that make me happy that we separate souls in heaven and hell, I hope you suffer the full extent of justice." In a flash the two were locked in combat delivering heavily blows. Each hit Sakai delivered to the beast didn't seem to affect it. The only thing he noticed was he was slightly chipping away at its flesh. However each time the hollow hit him a new bruise would seem to pop up. Sakai was taking a beating. it was as if he mind wasn't on the battle at all.

"Don't tell me this is all you have boy." The hallow jested, punching Sakai so hard his scythe fell to the ground as he flew several feet back onto the pavement. "All that talk and you can't even deal damage to me. You must realize how superior I am in this form to you. I can kill far easier now than I could when I was alive." The hollow began to walk toward Sakai ready to deliver the final blow.

"You should really watch where you step you know." Said the boy coolly, as he eased himself back into a standing position. "I have but one thing to ask you to do. Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini!! Look upon yourself with horror and then claw out your own throat! Bakudo #9, Geki!" with that the hollow was encased in a red light completely paralyzing it. "While you're standing there let me explain your defeat." started the boy. You see my Shikai works off of two energies, my own or that of the environment. My attacks at first were using both of those energies together which made your blows affect me far more than they normally would as my body was already stressed. That's when I switched to only the environmental form which made me lose focus on the actual battle. That's when I let you land that punch on me. I dropped my self intentionally knowing that you would have to walk over it to get to me. Since you can't move I'll let you know that my scythe is glowing a faint blue, and you happen to be standing right on top of it." Sakai pointed to the ground where the scythe lay encase in red light with the black creature. "That brings me to my shikai's final power. Well I think it's better if you saw it for yourself. Inabikari, Spirit Lightning!" The scythe began to glow violently before an explosion of energy cut through the hollow ending its life.

Before the hollow disappeared the ground began to shake. Sakai had only experienced this a couple times before. It was the gates of hell rising from the ground. Before him now stood a large black gateway two large skeletons facing the center on either door. The gate opened slowly, a hand reaching out from its abyss toward the fallen creature. It seized its remains and dragged them into the gate closing swiftly afterwards. As the gate sunk back into the ground Sakai walked over to pick up his scythe. He sighed in relief as he sealed it back into a sword and secured it back on his waist. It was a good days work, and justice had indeed been served.

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • OOC: I'll try to post my story tommorow or later today.

Very nice intro, Kay :)

I really hope we get one Quincy, so Ryo can always argue with him lol

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Haha I'm tempted to make a Quincy, but I'm going to be managing the plot and what not, along with Sapphire even though Sapphire is a lazy bugger who works behind the scenes ;) You can tell Urahara made her! XD Anyway we need to more people :) And are you back Grimm?!!?!!? =D

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • Well I am not back but I am posting via cellphone, only thing is I will not post until I get home due to my cellphone's character limit of 100 characters -_-

I am sad only because Zaraki is not in this RP, he's epic...:)

And who's Akon? I only know of singer Akon...

Rinnosuke

-Nejibana
    Years
  • Akon's the former 3rd seat or something ( his rank is never revealed ) in the time of Mayuri.

On another note I will be posting my sign up here so watch this space.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • Full name: Kuchiki Zephaniah
    Looks:
    Zeph is a pretty big guy. He's roughly around 6'4", give or take a few inches, and wights close to 260 lbs. Most of that is chubbiness though. As stated before, he often has a bored look about his face. His hair is short and straight, because he says that it is easier to manage that way, and a dark brown color so dark it might as well be black. His eyes are probably the strangest part about him. They are a sharp crystal blue in color, and if it weren't for his eyes being half closed most of the time, his stare might be intimidating. Aside from that, he looks like a normal Shinigami.
    Personality:
    Zeph is a pretty lazy person most of the time, and that's because it's pretty hard to motivate him. He's not easily swayed by reward or even punishment. This has gotten him in trouble before, especially seance he is a part of the prestigious Kuchiki clan. The reason for this is that early on in his life he unconsciously trained him self to not get too excited about many things. Seance he wasn't the most privileged child of the Kuchiki family, this was sort of needed so he didn't over excited about minor things just to get disappointed later on. This sort of gives him the appearance of someone who doesn't really care about what going on around him, when in actuality he cares a great deal. He has a tendency to sleep a lot, especially when work needs to be done. Zeph also tends to get upset if someone interrupts his sleep patterns. This also gets him in trouble, if an elder member of the clan tries to wake him. Aside from that, Zeph is very loyal to the clan, clan elders, superiors of the Soul Society, the Soul Society itself, as well as his few friends. He's also rather shy, and because of this often has a bored look about his face to keep from having to deal with a lot people. He also doesn't have very many friends. Zeph finds it hard to talk to anyone unless a conversation is started up by someone else. And even then it's hard to continue one if he's not very interested in the topic. And the only topics he really has any real interest in are his books. His lazy personality also pops up in his fighting style. Zeph's Zanpaku-to also contributes to his lazy personality, because his Bankai is able to fight on it's own.
    Weapon/ability description:
    Name/True Form: Ryukage's true form is basically that of a three-dimensional shadow of a typical Chinese dragon.
    Shinkai: Form- The release command is Slither... Ryukage. When released, the shape of the blade is very strange. First it is duel-edged, which means it is sharp on both sides. But that's not the weird part. The hilt is mostly normal except for it being slightly curved. The blade, starting at the hilt, is normal, but as you start to look up the blade it curves into a half S-shape. From the bottom of the hilt to the top of the curve the sword is about eye level with Zeph.
    Power- When released, the blade does something different depending on which side you are cut with. If you are cut with the outside edge, then nothing happens, except being cut that is. If you are cut with the inside of the blade, then something happens. Ryukage copies one of the foes abilities. Ryukage also has the ability move when released. But only back and forth. That does, however, allow him to change which side is the inside.
    Bankai: Form- When in Bankai, the sword form disappears entirely. Their is no trace of the sword form left at all. In it's place, Ryukage forms a perfect shadow circle under Zeph that stays with him no matter how fast he moves.
    Power- When in Bankai, Ryukage can shoot out these shadow tentacles that can cut through almost anything. They have a reach of about thirty feet. When these tentacles cut someone, they activate Ryukage's Bankai ability. That power is to copy all of the powers and abilities, and form of the foe. That means if he were to cut a Shinigami or vizard, Ryukage would copy their Zanpaku-to totally too. The only difference between the Ryukage clone and the original is that Ryukage has no eyes.
    Division and rank: 2nd Division, 5th seat
    History:
    Zeph was born around the time the original crisis with Aizen was going on, and lost his mother because of it. Because of this he has developed a pure and true hatred for anyone who threatens the stability of the Soul Society. After the crisis ended he was found wandering in the streets by Byakuya and Rukia. Thanks to Rukia's heartfelt request, Byakuya and the elders agreed to adopt Zeph. After that he was put under the direct care of Rukia, much to her dismay. It was soon discovered that Zephaniah had the potential to become a very powerful Shinigami, but once they discovered how lazy he was by nature, the elders of the Kuchiki family all agreed that he might not ever really amount to much. About a hundred years later, Zeph learned of the exsistance of the assassin corps. He decided that seance assassin's don't have to spend extended time in long battle, that the assassin corps were perfect for him. After discovering that Soi Fon was in charge of, not only the assassin corps, but also Squad 2 he decided to try and join squad 2 in an attempt to show off his skill as an assassin. Before he could attempt to join though, Byakuya confronted him about what he was trying to do. By this point Zeph had yet to actually hear the name of his Zanpaku-to. Byakuya said that if he wanted any chance of joining Soi Fon's squad, he had better master every aspect of his Zanpaku-to. Byakuya decided to train Zeph himself. It took Zeph five years you hear his Zanpaku-to's name and then master the Shinkai. It took him another five years to finally release Bankai, and then another six to master it. By the end of that sixteen year period, Byakuya was finally convinced that Zeph was ready to ask to become a member of Squad 2.
    Other

Last edited:

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • So Silence and Callandor will still fill/make their SU's, great, with them there are 6 of us :).

As for me, I am getting home tommorow, but I'll post at wendesday (I think I spelt it wrong) due to a birthday party held by my friend

Can you wait for me for one day Steph? :)

UraharaSteph

Years
  • Yup! I'm playing fire Emblem anyway ~.~ I'm getting through it rather quick so I'll probs start this once i've completed the game (Or give up on it ahaha) So Keep the SUs coming please!

Ice Grimm

Mirotic
    Years
  • "Lieutenant Kira" Young girl yelled, while running in Ryo's direction. Ryo was standing on top of Karakura High School feeling a slight breeze and enjoying a beautiful day. But why was he sent here today, he didn't know, but he knew it was important since he got the order directly from Captain Kenpachi. "Yes?" Ryo said as he turned around in the direction of a young girl.

Girl stopped in front of him and tried to say, but stopped for a few seconds as she couldn't get to the air. "Well?? What were you yelling my name all of a sudden, Maya?" Ryo patiently asked her, since he recognized who that girl was. That girl is currently in his, 11th devision and holding a 5th seat, and her name was Maya, the only person from 11th devision who he really got attached too. She was pretty too, at least from Ryo's perspective, with her green eyes and brown curly hair. She was slightly lower than him and she was really talented Shinigami, so talented that she could easily became a lieutenant one day.

"Lieutenant, I am supposed to deliver you a message from Captain Kenpachi... Maya tried to say, but was quickly interrupted by Ryo who put a friendly and warm smile on his face: ""Before you continue, did you forget that you are not supposed to call me Lieutenant anymore, just call me Ryo....". "OK, Then Lieu-... Ryo, Captain Kenpachi said that you should be extra careful as the number of hollows appearing is doubling at every second. And he also said to all 11th devision members that the hunt has began, whatever that means..." . Luke's smile got even bigger as he turned back facing the edge of the building: "Thank you Maya, you can go now....but please be careful...."

As Maya left Ryo was left there standing for a few moments when he heard a loud and primitive hollow screams in the School's playground. "Heh....The hunt really begun....it's showtime...." Ryo said quietly to himself and as he said that he turned around and ran to the opposite edge of the building. As he was near the edge he jumped and did a front flip in the air landing correctly on his feet. The sight in front of him was to some maybe disgusting, but to him..... to him it represented the start of a hell of a fun day. There was an old man surrounded by 4 fairly big hollows, one bigger than the other. The smallest one was moving on his 4 legs and the other 3 were moving like ordinary humans, on the two legs. The old man saw Ryo and started begging for help, but only succeding in getting hollow's attention on Ryo.

Ryo knew there is going to be an unavoidable fight, so he drew his sword, but not releasing his zanpakuto Shikai form. Waiting calmly for the hollows to attack first, Ryo took his fighting stance. The biggest one of them ran towards him first, but with his very sloppy attack, Ryo easily avoided it and cut hollow left arm off. But there was something Ryo didn't predict in that moment. That the other three hollows jumped at him all in the same time. "You foolish primitive creatures.....", Ryo said and then yelled out: "Shine, Hikari!!!". With that yell the playground got covered in light for a few seconds, blinding everyone in it's surroundings. In that light you could not see anything, but you could hear many painful screams of hollows.

When the light got cleared in a few seconds, Ryo was standing in the middle of the playground and the three hollows were standing beside him. Soon all of the hollows started falling to the ground and dissapeiring to the dust, even the one who was on the fair distance screaming for his cut arm. Ryo looked around and saw nothing else than a scared old man and a lot of dust. With a little sigh, Ryo was ready to withdraw his zanpakuto, but then something hit him bad from the back, smashing him with a tremendously mighty force to the nearest wall. Ryo at that moment knew that some other hollow came at him undetected, because there was no way any of those hollows could have survived and he was 100 percent sure they didn't survive.

Ryo somehow got up on his knee, and look around the playground. Suprisingly there was nothing to see, but there was no old man either. There was not even a sound around the playground. Ryo got up on his feet when he heard a sound of footstep behind him, so he turned around quickly and slashed....but to his surprise he slashed the air. But soon there was a scream again behind Ryo, but this scream was a scream of agony and a lot of pain. Ryo turned around spitting blood and saying to thin air: "I got you now.....oh I'm sorry.... let me explain.... you see when I turned around to slash the air, I let the blade fall through my grip so it could stab you right in the spot, because I knew you would use that trick on me." After a mere seconds an image started shapping in front of Ryo: ""You are not bad Shinigami....but I don't think this little cut will destroy me...".

"Well then" Ryo said and then added "I'll have to cut you some more, right?", That really pissed the hollow of so he let out a horiffic sound and ran towards the wall smashing Ryo in it and then slowly getting the blade of his zanpakuto out of his body. When the hollow got the blade out his body, Ryo already got up on his feet and flashstepped behind the hollow: "It's been really fun battling with you but I-...." Ryo tried too say, but the hollow was quick so he packed a few more punches in Ryo's already bleeding body. The hollow literally threw Ryo around playground in that moments. "I told you....you can't defeat me that easily....not today" The hollow said and grinned, approaching Ryo slowly. But Ryo wasn't ready to give up, actually he would never give up in a battle against a hollow. "Even though you are a hollow....you have some good skills...and you gave me a good battle, but I am not a 11th squad lieutenant for nothing!!!" Ryo yelled as he got up and flashstepped right above the hollow trying to cut it in half. This hollow was very quick so he avoided a lot of Ryo's very fast moves without even getting scratched.

After the last Ryo's slash, which hollow also successfully avoided, Ryo stopped in front of hollow, not moving an inch just saying to him: "This battle ends now....Hikari.....Mirotic Wires!!! After he yelled that, his zanpakuto glow brighter than before and let out 4 wires all pure white in color. "I almost never use this ability of my zanpakuto, but for you.....I'll be glad to do it!!!" Ryo yelled once again, and then the wires surrounded the hollow, tying him in place. The hollow was screaming in terror as the wires were cutting slowly in his body, deeper and deeper. "I will be generous with you today, because you gave such a good battle to me and I myself don't like my opponents to witness that kind of defeat. So don't worry I will not let even you, a hollow, suffer that kind of death, so I'll cut you tortures short! Ryo said as he rushed over to the hollow cutting his body in half.

Ryo stood there as his zanpakuto started getting back at normal, so he quickly withdrawed it while watching his enemy falling down and dissapeiring as the others. He looked around but the old man was still nowhere to be found. "Dammit....I lost him...." Ryo said as he started looking at his wounds. He had many bleeding spots, but none of them were too serious and needed to be directly concerned about. Ryo flashstepped back on the roof of the school and headed in the area Maya was in: I hope she's ok.....this hollows....are somehow different than before....I didn't even detect this one....."Ryo though and then something got to his head when he switched his view to his zanpakuto: "That ability of yours I haven't used in a long long time..... is that the reason why we haven't achieved your bankai state yet? Ryo asked, but he knew that was a rhetorical question, so he continued to walk and began to smile over his victory today........

OOC: I really hope this is good for intro lol....
    And Steph, I am gone until this monday.....so if you start can you put chapter one (or whatever thing you're using) open for 4 days or so..... sry.....

Last edited:

Pheonix987

Nyan, nyan, myancology...
    Years
  • Full name: Akiko Madarame

Looks: Akiko looks absolutly nothing like her ancestor, with long, black silky hair that is tied to a ponytail, fastened with a special hairclip she had gotten from her mother. Her body is slender and is very battle-worn, with scars around it. She has piercing gold eyes and little silver earrings that has the number "10" on it. She is 5'4" tall and her weight is 97.4 lb.

Personality: Akiko prefers to be a person who does more training than fighting and hardly ever gets into a fight without being asked to, unless she is doing it for the sake of her friends. Most of the time, she is sarcastic, mean, rude, impulsive, strict and unable to control her temper, but she can be very kind to her friends, helping them in tough situations, and sometimes even buys goodies for them. She likes chocolate. She does not like to talk about her past, and immediately clams up whenever anyone asks her about it. She is also very sneaky, a natural thief, since she can loot someone's pocket without anyone noticing. When she goes into battle, her mood immediately shifts into serious and almost immune to emotions, and she likes to insult her opponents. She tries to keep her cool and she never uses kido, since she had made a promise to never use it (details in history). She has a lot of pride, and hates to lose. She is also a very talented swordswoman, being trained in the art of swords before she came into the Soul Society (details in history, again).

Weapon/ability description: When sealed, Kilf has a normal blade and a normal hilt, but at the end of the hilt, there is a little patchwork she made herself, tied up and dangled. The sword is 1.3 metres long. To get into shikai form, Akiko cries out, "Take off your shell" and the blade turns dark blue and cobalt on the hilt, with the sheath disappearing.
    Shikai Ability 1: Kilf immediately heal's Akiko's wounds when shikai form is released, and gives Akiko more strength.
    Shikai Ability 2: Kilf can freeze her opponent with one slice, with ice protuding from the cut that grows fast enough to freeze her opponent in less than a minute. This ice is used for hollows, and if used on it, the ice will turn into shards as sharp as razors and stab them. If the opponent (namely, Shinigami) breaks the ice, another effect is released, which freezes their weapon instead. This is a much more powerful ice, which cannot be broken even if the Sun was to drop on it. Both ice immediately crushes whatever is inside it.
    Shikai Ability 3: If she does not feel like killing, the ice melts into a sphere of water that covers her opponent, sending the unfortunate victim into another space.
    Bankai: This is done by Akiko crying, "Bide your time for revenge" and Kilf turns all white (like Rukia's zanpakuto), blinding anyone that comes near her, including her opponent. When her opponent hits her, she is healed right away, and the damage that has been inflicted unto her is stored into her zanpakuto, little by little, more if the strike was stronger, turning either light blue or dark blue. When all of the blade is colored in one of those two colors, one of these two things will happen:
    Light blue: Kilf will shoot ice particles that, when hit, traps her opponent into a pillar of ice.
    Dark blue: Kilf will shoot a mega-bubble, disintigrating whatever it contains in a matter of seconds.

Devision and rank: 10th Division, Assistant Captain

History: Akiko was born in a family that was poor. Her life was pretty normal, with good friends and a wonderful life, despite her poverty. During that time, there was a war going, so her life was pretty much about bombs. When she was seven years old, her life changed with a knock on the door. Suddenly, soldiers crammed into her home, taking every belonging in the house, and killing her mother and father. Akiko was hiding in her bedsheet, crying. She heard gunshots and horrifying screams, but she stayed under the covers. When the soldiers entered the room, they looked around, and, being careless, didn't kill her, and went. A while later, Akiko finally came out of her shelter and saw a devestating sight. Blood was splattered everywhere, and everything was either taken or destroyed. Her parents were lying on the floor, dead. Akiko cried and cried, not knowing the reason for the death of her parents. She ran from the house, and a while later, she found herself lost in the middle of the forest. Soon she was adopted by a man who was trained in the art of swords. He cared for her, and soon, he trained her in the art of swords, in the age of 9, if she accepted his condition that she will never use kido (he was an Arranacar, but Akiko didn't know that. Oh the irony.). 3 years later, she had excelled her master, and learned that the reason her parents were dead was because they had seen something precious to the government and they couldn't afford the enemy to know about it. After a few years (this is after the Hueco Mundo saga), she finally reached the Soul Society and trained there. At the age of 13, she reached the 10th Division, 3rd Seat, and that's how she remains today.

Other: Akiko was sent into the Human world to spy on any weird happenings. She is now currently at a junior high school.

Last edited:

TaySean Sosuke

Devine Moon
    Years
  • Full Name: Ichimaru TaySean

Appearance:
    TaySean is medium height standing about 5'9". He has a tan tone body He has a smooth baby face very similar to Aizen Sosuke, as well as a tribal tattoo that is marked in red ink on his left cheek underneath the eye. Along with a emblem that represents the 3rd division with a mark across it placed on his right forearm. He has red eyes that is said to be a punishment for his late father's betrayal to the soul society. which reminds people of Aizen's same eyes when they look into them. His Hair is Long and soft, its reaches down to the end of his back, it is dark black with red highlights.

Personality: TaySean is a quiet person, that graduated top of his class. His intelligence level is clearly accomplish from his blood line, and he obtain the power along with intellect. He prefers not to get involve in fights even though he find himself doing so, to protect his friends and even then he has the tendency to get the job done and walk away without a word.

Weapon/ability Description:
    Name/Spirit Form: Kiru takes on the form of a white tiger with yellow and black strips. Along with white and red angel like wings. Her eyes is said to look of that of a fallen angel and is occasionally use to place her enemy in a trans. She is said to be a beast spirit that creates the light and lighting that shines away the darkness itself. And was only sealed away, by the first zanpaktou spirit once the spirit of darkness was sealed away, Where she awaits for her partner.
    Sealed From: is a red hilt with a black guard
    Shikai:Released command is "Show and Bare your fangs of light" in which a all white blade appears. He throws the guard and its as it obliterates in midair, giving the appearance of light ascending into the clouds. A Dark storm cloud appears where which a bolt of lighting crashes down, releasing a huge amount of light energy keeping any opponent from stopping the process of her being released from her chains that holds her. He catches the bolt of lighting showing his speed and strength.
    Shikai Ability: allows him to bend objects and elements itself as if controlling time and space itself, going back and fourth in to time, changing the very matter and molecules of an object, implanting memories of a child hood that never existed. As long as it come in contact with him or the blade or make eye contact, this vast amount of power does a great toll on his body. Which causes him to go into a deep sleep from anywhere from a couple of min. too days if use for too long or much.
    Technique: Grandtrimeku
    Bankai: have reached bankai but not had to be use of yet. so it is unseen by all but his captain.

Division and rank:
    Former: 3rd Division, 7 Seat
    Present: 5th Division, 2 Seat

History: TaySean was found in Hueco Mundo after the great tragedy occurred. There is no doubt he was taken by Gin Ichimaru, once he was discovered inside Hueco Mundo. Sitting on the floor with a dead hollow in front of him, with its blood on his face. Gin kept him by his side, teaching him his ways. Even though he often sat at the feet of Aizen. Once witnessing the death of aizen and gin he was taken in by the kuchiki family and joined the soul society. Even though surrounded by friends and foster family, he can not help but feel distant, as if he dose not belong there. He knows nothing of his his pass only where his life begun with Gin Ichimaru and the memories of countless death's and bodies he has witness.

Others: n/A

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back